VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Quiting , all the EVENTS. I_vote_lcapQuiting , all the EVENTS. I_voting_barQuiting , all the EVENTS. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Quiting , all the EVENTS. I_vote_lcapQuiting , all the EVENTS. I_voting_barQuiting , all the EVENTS. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Quiting , all the EVENTS.

+2
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
6 posters

Go down

Quiting , all the EVENTS. Empty Quiting , all the EVENTS.

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm

I quit this Treasure Hunt Event , and won't participate till , I get the answers for the questions below.

* Angel once said , that he have 2 PCs , so why do u have to quit the server , to let Rainbow and his friends join.

* As you said to me on the server , that if we cheat or discuss our Clues and Treasures with each other , you will remove us from the staff , so what you will do with Rainbow.Dash + Twilight.

* Why do you need to quit the server to let Rainbow.Dash + Twilight to join the server , If Twilight lives with you both or Rainbow.Dash is Twilight.

* If Angel.OfDeath earn monthly 300-400$ then why can't he buy a CAMERA OR A CELL PHONE to snap a picture and upload it to the forums ??

* You everytime quit , to let Rainbow.Dash join , so where is your second PC ? If your second PC is off/not fix , then i would really appreciate if you post your and your brothers picture together.

* So is Rainbow.Dash a SuperHero or VK.Angel.OfDeath is Rainbow.Dash , Because Andriuas was 1 clue short to win TH , and ur brother joined and won the event , when i was just trying to find out what HOOKER is Razz, so don't lie FOR GOD SAKE , if u have made yourself into split personality tell me , or i leave VKs , becoz i can't handle it.

* "NoX is like me" , you maybe kidding me , because it takes time , to complete a event , the fastest time i complete TH in my hattrick was 4hours minimum, and Rainbow.Dash did it in just 20mins ???? There is serious power in Rainbow.Dash , because a player who plays 24/7 would even take time to think for the treasure and Rainbow.Dash just drove the car and was just going to the treasures by not even writing !clues :/

* Angel and Rainbow 2brother , living in a same place and same house , then why do they need to use Forum PMs to contact each other or help each other ? , And why don't they get online at the same time , on Forums/Server ?? And some ponies + NoX and some more too , are the FAKE Accs :/

Last edited by SuFy on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : y)
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Quiting , all the EVENTS. Empty Re: Quiting , all the EVENTS.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:11 pm

SuFy wrote:I quit this Treasure Hunt Event , and won't participate till , I get the answers for the questions below.

* Angel once said , that he have 2 PCs , so why do u have to quit the server , to let Rainbow and his friends join.

* As you said to me on the server , that if we cheat or discuss our Clues and Treasures with each other , you will remove us from the staff , so what you will do with Rainbow.Dash + Twilight.

* Why do you need to quit the server to let Rainbow.Dash + Twilight to join the server , If Twilight lives with you both or Rainbow.Dash is Twilight.

* If Angel.OfDeath earn monthly 300-400$ then why can't he buy a CAMERA OR A CELL PHONE to snap a picture and upload it to the forums ??

* You everytime quit , to let Rainbow.Dash join , so where is your second PC ? If your second PC is off/not fix , then i would really appreciate if you post your and your brothers picture together.

* So is Rainbow.Dash a SuperHero or VK.Angel.OfDeath is Rainbow.Dash , Because Andriuas was 1 clue short to win TH , and ur brother joined and won the event , when i was just trying to find out what HOOKER is Razz, so don't lie FOR GOD SAKE , if u have made yourself into split personality tell me , or i leave VKs , becoz i can't handle it.

* "NoX is like me" , you maybe kidding me , because it takes time , to complete a event , the fastest time i complete TH in my hattrick was 4hours minimum, and Rainbow.Dash did it in just 20mins ???? There is serious power in Rainbow.Dash , because a player who plays 24/7 would even take time to think for the treasure and Rainbow.Dash just drove the car and was just going to the treasures by not even writing !clues :/

* Angel and Rainbow 2brother , living in a same place and same house , then why do they need to use Forum PMs to contact each other or help each other ? , And why don't they get online at the same time , on Forums/Server ?? And some ponies + NoX and some more too , are the FAKE Accs :/

Okay the answers to your questions from top to bottom.

1. We got a lot PC's but only one stationary PC. Rainbow and I prefer to play on that one (the rest of PC's got no mouse)

2. Did they cheat? I think i told them they could compete together.

3. Twilight does not live with me, but he was here when they did the event. The reason why I left is still the same: we only got one stationary computer with a mouse.

4. Snap a picture of what? myself? I am a private person and I don't want to share my picture over the internet if that's what you're referring to.

5. IRL or in-game? I am sure someone on this forum remember a time where we were online together. We have played together before. But I am usually AFK on the stationary computer and since we both want the stationary computer, I am often okay with logging out.

6. Lol are you stupid or something. Rainbow aka Sven joined this forum for like one year ago, he is my brother.

7. Did he complete it in 20 minutes.... ? I highly doubt that. If he did then he must've cheated. I'll look into it. This one was pretty easy so i would say the minimum completion time (depending on luck) is 2 hours.

8. I have never contacted rainbow dash on the forum.... and the last shit: I am always online you stupid moron. I am logged in as "boss" pretty much 10 hours a day... I only login once a day to this account to post replies and to answer PM's. NoX is never online dude, he can only visit the forum once every week he's in his last year at the university.

If I missed anything, let me know. Btw, stop acting like a immature child. It is not my fault that you didn't win.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:24 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
SuFy wrote:I quit this Treasure Hunt Event , and won't participate till , I get the answers for the questions below.

1. We got a lot PC's but only one stationary PC. Rainbow and I prefer to play on that one (the rest of PC's got no mouse)

3. Twilight does not live with me, but he was here when they did the event. The reason why I left is still the same: we only got one stationary computer with a mouse.

4. Snap a picture of what? myself? I am a private person and I don't want to share my picture over the internet if that's what you're referring to.

5. IRL or in-game? I am sure someone on this forum remember a time where we were online together. We have played together before. But I am usually AFK on the stationary computer and since we both want the stationary computer, I am often okay with logging out.

6. Lol are you stupid or something. Rainbow aka Sven joined this forum for like one year ago, he is my brother.

7. Did he complete it in 20 minutes.... ? I highly doubt that. If he did then he must've cheated. I'll look into it. This one was pretty easy so i would say the minimum completion time (depending on luck) is 2 hours.

8. I have never contacted rainbow dash on the forum.... and the last shit: I am always online you stupid moron. I am logged in as "boss" pretty much 10 hours a day... I only login once a day to this account to post replies and to answer PM's. NoX is never online dude, he can only visit the forum once every week he's in his last year at the university.

If I missed anything, let me know. Btw, stop acting like a immature child. It is not my fault that you didn't win.
man i knew you are broke but so broke that you can't buy a mouse? damm that's a new level

Last edited by VK.Andriusas91 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:25 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

man i knew you are broke but so broke that you can buy a mouse? damm that's a new level

I am not broke, I am cheap son of a B*tch that doesn't waste money. If rainbow wants to use the non-stationary computer then he has to buy a mouse himself.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Boss wrote:
VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

man i knew you are broke but so broke that you can buy a mouse? damm that's a new level

I am not broke, I am cheap son of a B*tch that doesn't waste money. If rainbow wants to use the non-stationary computer then he has to buy a mouse himself.
still a noob though
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
Boss wrote:
VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

still a noob though

Correct.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Leaving VKs server/forums for an unknown time.. so no events wil be participated by me , and i don't give a shit that you keep me admin or not.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [MLP]Twilight Sparkle Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:56 pm

stop being such a bad loser. you wanted proof that we did not cheat? look at this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he says that we can team up as long as we dont tell each other about treasures we found alone (which we didnt)
[MLP]Twilight Sparkle
[MLP]Twilight Sparkle
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The NoXy Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:13 pm

For the record this event was, frankly speaking, very easy. It hardly took me a hour to complete the whole thing alone. It is of no surprise that two younger and less superior minds would complete the event with the same time as me. Your silly little arguments & accusations are not only poorly written, horribly delivered and very unstructured, but they also hold no credibility what so ever. If you want to convince your reader that you're right, then I recommend writing a text that doesn't make you sound like an angry and sore, three year old loser.

Anyhow, see you in a week comrade when you've calmed down!
The NoXy
The NoXy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down