VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder Empty [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Your in-game name: =KF=Thunder^

Admin who banned you: SiGNaL
Date and time of banning: Today
Reason given by the admin for the ban: F1 Hack

Your defense please: The report which was posted by MaxPayne consisted of 4 videos, Videos 1-3 were by no chance valid proof since I explained that I was having net problems which was causing my ping to spike, I was even having net problems yesterday while I was dueling with Dark_Wolf. (Purioust witnessed this) and I can provide a video if needed since Purioust was recording the duel. The 4th video showed that I unintentionally activated f1 hack. However, I don't think that it should count as a major offense since it was done out of combat away from everyone else and I apologised too, it's my first offense here in VKs and it wasn't done intentionally nor did it affect any players. Therefore, Since I admitted my mistake and it wasn't done intentionally I would expect a warn or perhaps a temp-ban considering the fact that I didn't do it on purpose and it was my first offense instead of being permanently banned.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):
Any screenshots you took for your defense:

I would prefer for a higher level admin to take a look at my defense first instead of Signal jumping straight to assumptions and denying this appeal if possible please. It's not that I have anything against Signal, It's just the fact that I think he is being unjust in this specific case.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by Signal Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:I would prefer for a higher level admin to take a look at my defense first instead of Signal jumping straight to assumptions and denying this appeal if possible please.
Since I wrongfully banned you for just turning on your F1 hack.

@4K.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:17 pm

The first 2 videos seemed suspicious to me because when you fall it didn't seem that desynced or laggy that you are able to survive several M60 bullets/hits. Also you can't just say you turned it on unintentionally and get unbanned immediately. I want a further explanation of those incidents you're claiming to be lag. If you could please upload a video that you may have recorded at that time it will be highly appreciated and help you best defend yourself.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:22 pm

ЧК. wrote:The first 2 videos seemed suspicious to me because when you fall it didn't seem that desynced or laggy that you are able to survive several M60 bullets/hits. Also you can't just say you turned it on unintentionally and get unbanned immediately. I want a further explanation of those incidents you're claiming to be lag. If you could please upload a video that you may have recorded at that time it will be highly appreciated and help you best defend yourself.

Well, I wasn't recording during that specific time but my ping was spiking from 38 to around 150+ due to line problems, I cant prove it for that specific time, but I can prove the net problems since they also occurred when I was dueling Dark_Wolf and Purioust was recording the duel.

Well, I have nothing else to say about the fact that I enabled it unintentionally, I can only defend myself by assuring you that I have never been reported for hacks before, nor in this server nor anywhere else, I always play without hacks and I have a clean history.

I will happily accept a temp-ban, but a permanent ban seems too severe/unjust since I didn't do it intentionally and I was out of combat.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:37 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:The first 2 videos seemed suspicious to me because when you fall it didn't seem that desynced or laggy that you are able to survive several M60 bullets/hits. Also you can't just say you turned it on unintentionally and get unbanned immediately. I want a further explanation of those incidents you're claiming to be lag. If you could please upload a video that you may have recorded at that time it will be highly appreciated and help you best defend yourself.

Well, I wasn't recording during that specific time but my ping was spiking from 38 to around 150+ due to line problems, I cant prove it for that specific time, but I can prove the net problems since they also occurred when I was dueling Dark_Wolf and Purioust was recording the duel.

Well, I have nothing else to say about the fact that I enabled it unintentionally, I can only defend myself by assuring you that I have never been reported for hacks before, nor in this server nor anywhere else, I always play without hacks and I have a clean history.

I will happily accept a temp-ban, but a permanent ban seems too severe/unjust since I didn't do it intentionally and I was out of combat.

I understand you might've done it unintentionally, I'm asking a better explanation of the lag incidents because I haven't seen cases where you can survive against M60 bullets without hacks. I've tried with both pause evade and lag, but M60 always gets you the kill because when you are shot by stubby you either die immediately or lose plentiful HP and then M60 has such high damage that only 2-3 bullets are enough to finish off the opponent. You seemed to prevent all bullets (10+ in video) of M60 as we can see there is no loss in HP at all. What makes it suspicious is that you admitted you have F1 hack installed in your GTA VC and the Fake Timeout is also a feature of the F1 hack. Your chat messages where sent at perfect timings (right after Signal warned you) showing that you were synced with the server. And you leaving all of a sudden after finishing your words against Signal suggests you used the Fake Timeout feature of F1 hack. Timeouts generally occur when your net completely stops for a while (the net timeout limit of VCMP is exceeded) and I find it hard to believe it happened all of a sudden.

So I've basically placed the whole foundation behind your ban and both suspicion and proof is against you so I request you to better explain the incident. Remember that lying is worse than hacking, it is better to be honest. By hacking, you insult VCMP developers, VKs community, and lastly the admin staff. By lying you are just insulting yourself because you know you can lie to others, but not yourself.

Lastly, I want to say that either you give a convincing explanation and be honest with us or accept your mistake and we'll forgive you. If you choose to do none of the above then I feel you are satisfied with your punishment.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm

[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder Wmplay10

[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder Wmplay11

Here is ping/fps proof.

Good luck.

MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Well, I can't exactly remember the fight so I cant confirm whether I used f1 hack but I doubt it since I never used any hacks in my entire time playing vcmp, And if I did, then I apologise, but I cant confirm it since I dont completely remember that scene, the last thing I want is to be banned here so I sincerely apologise and will refrain from making the same mistakes in the future.

I already removed f1 from my directory, I only had it there for testing purposes in specific servers, I have no means to keep it there, I don't use hacks during my gameplay.

In terms of the last one, I'm still sticking to the point of enabling it unintentionally,

And to Max, my ping wasn't spiking every second of the fight.

Also, My ping in VKs a few days ago was around 300 which also suggests that I was having net problems, anyone who was there can confirm this, Max was there but i'm unsure as to whether he was afk or not, However, all MD members saw it.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

GOOD LUCK MATE
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:GOOD LUCK MATE

THANKS MATE
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Well, I can't exactly remember the fight so I cant confirm whether I used f1 hack but I doubt it since I never used any hacks in my entire time playing vcmp, And if I did, then I apologise, but I cant confirm it since I dont completely remember that scene, the last thing I want is to be banned here so I sincerely apologise and will refrain from making the same mistakes in the future.

I already removed f1 from my directory, I only had it there for testing purposes in specific servers, I have no means to keep it there, I don't use hacks during my gameplay.

In terms of the last one, I'm still sticking to the point of enabling it unintentionally,

And to Max, my ping wasn't spiking every second of the fight.

Also, My ping in VKs a few days ago was around 300 which also suggests that I was having net problems, anyone who was there can confirm this, Max was there but i'm unsure as to whether he was afk or not, However, all MD members saw it.

I understand that the last one may be unintentional because you would never make it so obvious and enable it in front of him, but it seems you realized that you had it enabled and so you did a fake timeout to show that you had lost connection to the server.

And I will accept that confession even though you tried your best to avoid directly saying you hacked.

And thanks for uninstalling the F1 hack from your GTA VC, btw I also have F1 hack installed in my game, but I never used it unless for testing purposes.

Just want your confession of the Fake Timeout then I'll see what we can do about your ban.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:56 pm

I was just looking through the videos I recorded on that day and I guess I can confirm that I did use fake timeout in that specific situation, I didnt use it at any other times. I apologise to the staff and those who were affected by my actions.

I have removed f1 from the directory as I explained I have no means of keeping it there even though I was just using it for testing purposes.

I apologise for my actions.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:I was just looking through the videos I recorded on that day and I guess I can confirm that I did use fake timeout in that specific situation, I didnt use it at any other times. I apologise to the staff and those who were affected by my actions.

I have removed f1 from the directory as I explained I have no means of keeping it there even though I was just using it for testing purposes.

I apologise for my actions.

Thanks for the honesty. Well as you know you just got banned today and also hacking is a severe offense + it helped you death evade many times, I can't unban you immediately, but I can remove your permanent ban and give you a temp ban for 33 days.

Ban duration decreased.
Unban request accepted.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down