VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
just to say something!!!!to every one I_vote_lcapjust to say something!!!!to every one I_voting_barjust to say something!!!!to every one I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
just to say something!!!!to every one I_vote_lcapjust to say something!!!!to every one I_voting_barjust to say something!!!!to every one I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

just to say something!!!!to every one

+2
Pavonis
GeoGeo
6 posters

Go down

just to say something!!!!to every one Empty just to say something!!!!to every one

Post by GeoGeo Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 am

well,I've many friends in vks they belong from different clans,so well yesterday we were in prop 100 and pavo was dueling me and then [F2]Rule came and he also started killing him,when I killed pavonis he said that am F2 Clan ass-licker,and said a lot of terrible things to me tho,well,for you guys information I've got lot of friends and I don't give a damn if you've clan clashes with other clan or he's your enemy or he abuses you,it's none of my business,unless he's my friend and he's good with me,don't push your clan hate against others and that's not just to pavo but all the players that think like that:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

just to say something!!!!to every one Empty Re: just to say something!!!!to every one

Post by Pavonis Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 am

geogeo wrote:well,I've many friends in vks they belong from different clans,so well yesterday we were in prop 100 and pavo was dueling me and then [F2]Rule came and he also started killing him,when I killed pavonis he said that am F2 Clan ass-licker,and said a lot of terrible things to me tho,well,for you guys information I've got lot of friends and I don't give a damn if you've clan clashes with other clan or he's your enemy or he abuses you,it's none of my business,unless he's my friend and he's good with me,don't push your clan hate against others and that's not just to pavo but all the players that think like that:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  
Spam...Spam....And....Spam.....
Mate, why you always spam with unwanted posts. And he is our clan enemy so it's better i kill him. Who the hell are you to tell me something. You like him then like him who care but don't interfere in our clan issues if i abuse him or he abuse me it's our matter. And you were sometime shooting me and sometimes not wth! i am getting confused what will i do i should kill him or not! when you shoot i shoot and when you dont shoot i dont. But like this i was getting confused, it was irritating. Yeah, I said you f2-asslicker because you shouldn't interfere in our matters. Better to lock this post it's just useless.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

just to say something!!!!to every one Empty Re: just to say something!!!!to every one

Post by MaxX Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:38 am

Why don't both of u solve this problem in game?

Don't fight on little things.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:40 am

bilalnm3 wrote:Why don't both of u solve  this problem in game?

Don't fight on little things.
lol, why are you saying both man? i forget this thing at that moment he posted it it's his fault not mine. He shouldn't post these kinda unwanted posts. I request to admins remove the topic or lock it.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:50 am

Pavonis wrote:
geogeo wrote:well,I've many friends in vks they belong from different clans,so well yesterday we were in prop 100 and pavo was dueling me and then [F2]Rule came and he also started killing him,when I killed pavonis he said that am F2 Clan ass-licker,and said a lot of terrible things to me tho,well,for you guys information I've got lot of friends and I don't give a damn if you've clan clashes with other clan or he's your enemy or he abuses you,it's none of my business,unless he's my friend and he's good with me,don't push your clan hate against others and that's not just to pavo but all the players that think like that:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  
Spam...Spam....And....Spam.....
Mate, why you always spam with unwanted posts. And he is our clan enemy so it's better i kill him. Who the hell are you to tell me something. You like him then like him who care but don't interfere in our clan issues if i abuse him or he abuse me it's our matter. And you were sometime shooting  me and sometimes not wth! i am getting confused what will i do i should kill him or not! when you shoot i shoot and when you dont shoot i dont. But like this i was getting confused, it was irritating. Yeah, I said you f2-asslicker because you shouldn't interfere in our matters. Better to lock this post it's just useless.
it's not a spam,go and google it before calling something spam,Kindly that would be better,you're pure liar when you team up with cop skin with thunder bird and both of you were killing me I never had issue with that when rule came and both of use shooting you,you get angry and started saying terrible things,and I never interfere in your fight it was prop 100 so it was all vs all except friends how can you call it,i was interfering in your clan wars before making points read once what you type
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:52 am

Geogeo, please keep your opinions to yourself. You are frequently creating non-sense topics in our board & your opinions affect our community. I'll be locking this topic to prevent further spam.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 am

well,kurumi i was just explaining my point nothing else than that here's the screen shot of yesterday,I've just said truth nothing else
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 am

lol here comes the brain level of pavonis Smile, BTW am rule's frnd and geoge enemy, I shouldnt hate rule becoz he is frnd of geoge :v
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:03 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:lol here comes the brain level of pavonis Smile, BTW am rule's frnd and geoge enemy, I shouldnt hate rule becoz                he is frnd of geoge :v
my point exactly, Very Happy nailed it!
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 am

No one can solve this problem but you two can solve it by talking ingame or anywhere else.
Locked.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum