VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] bug report - Vk server I_vote_lcap[Solved] bug report - Vk server I_voting_bar[Solved] bug report - Vk server I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] bug report - Vk server I_vote_lcap[Solved] bug report - Vk server I_voting_bar[Solved] bug report - Vk server I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] bug report - Vk server

5 posters

Go down

Solved [Solved] bug report - Vk server

Post by GeoGeo Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 am

well,there's been something going on strange on server,first I thought it was from vcmp url updater error but then i pasted new url and it didn't worked so here's what's well, vk's server uses " 04rel003 " also that so when your files got deleted or you change windows, then you can't join vks server because every time you connect to it,it says failed to download................[04rel003] others servers just uses " 04rel004 " so there's no issue connecting to them.while 04rel003 if that folder isn't present in your vcmp installation then you can't connect to vks as I've created back of 04rel003 so I've no problem at all,but if new guy want to connect here and play he gets this error failed to download.................[04rel003] so am saying angel or chuck just figure it out,and maybe that's the case why these days server is lacking of new players Smile
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] bug report - Vk server

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 am

geogeo wrote:well,there's been something going on strange on server,first I thought it was from vcmp url updater error but then i pasted new url and it didn't worked so here's what's well, vk's server uses " 04rel003 " also that so when your files got deleted or you change windows, then you can't join vks server because every time you connect to it,it says failed to download................[04rel003] others servers just uses " 04rel004 " so there's no issue connecting to them.while 04rel003 if that folder isn't present in your vcmp installation then you can't connect to vks as I've created back of 04rel003 so I've no problem at all,but if new guy want to connect here and play he gets this error failed to download.................[04rel003] so am saying angel or chuck just figure it out,and maybe that's the case why these days server is lacking of new players Smile

From what I understand, about what you're saying, this is a VC-MP problem. Thjin was kind enough to provide an alternative that may or may not work with our server version, but that doesn't really have to do with the newbies. If a person can change their URL to thjins updater to fix the problem, then they are smart enough to go to our forum and ask for help as well.

The newbies won't even be able to switch to thjins updater URL. I am not sure that has to do with anything. Overall I Think the VC-MP playerbase has decreased + a new latino server has popped out that grabs some of the few newbies. I appreciate your bug reports and support, but I can't do more than just script. I will continue to script for as long as I feel like it and I still feel like scripting and I am going to release bug fixes and improvements as time goes on.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
geogeo wrote:well,there's been something going on strange on server,first I thought it was from vcmp url updater error but then i pasted new url and it didn't worked so here's what's well, vk's server uses " 04rel003 " also that so when your files got deleted or you change windows, then you can't join vks server because every time you connect to it,it says failed to download................[04rel003] others servers just uses " 04rel004 " so there's no issue connecting to them.while 04rel003 if that folder isn't present in your vcmp installation then you can't connect to vks as I've created back of 04rel003 so I've no problem at all,but if new guy want to connect here and play he gets this error failed to download.................[04rel003] so am saying angel or chuck just figure it out,and maybe that's the case why these days server is lacking of new players Smile

From what I understand, about what you're saying, this is a VC-MP problem. Thjin was kind enough to provide an alternative that may or may not work with our server version, but that doesn't really have to do with the newbies. If a person can change their URL to thjins updater to fix the problem, then they are smart enough to go to our forum and ask for help as well.

The newbies won't even be able to switch to thjins updater URL. I am not sure that has to do with anything. Overall I Think the VC-MP playerbase has decreased + a new latino server has popped out that grabs some of the few newbies. I appreciate your bug reports and support, but I can't do more than just script. I will continue to script for as long as I feel like it and I still feel like scripting and I am going to release bug fixes and improvements as time goes on.
well,i tried changing the url,but it doesn't helped me out unless i extracted the folder "04rel003"it doesn't even connect angel just give error and says failed to download and I do appreciate your work for what you've done but just look at this for once
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:27 am

geogeo wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

well,i tried changing the url,but it doesn't helped me out unless i extracted the folder "04rel003"it doesn't even connect angel just give error and says failed to download and I do appreciate   your work for what you've done but just look at this for once

What do you want me to do, I have 0 % to do with that. My tip is to ask 4k, krlozz or flake. They might have a download link for rel003. I can't really fix anything
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 am

geogeo wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

well,i tried changing the url,but it doesn't helped me out unless i extracted the folder "04rel003"it doesn't even connect angel just give error and says failed to download and I do appreciate   your work for what you've done but just look at this for once
He can't do anything about VCMP's problems. He is just VKs manager not VCMP's manager. VCMP will sort out this problem. Go check vcmp's forum there is a topic ongoing.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:44 am

well,all i had to say that if there's fix for that and which i found isn't and I've backed my rel003 so no issue for me,but i was just saying for others players Smile
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:37 pm

geogeo wrote:well,all i had to say that if there's fix for that and which i found isn't and I've backed my rel003 so no issue for me,but i was just saying for others players Smile
Ah, Then givr a tutorial to youtube that's the only and easiest way cuz whenver players can't do something they go to youtube.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm

alright Smile
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Yea that's right also vcmp shows update error when opening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:26 am

MaSoN^ wrote:Yea that's right also vcmp shows update error when opening.
Lock pls cuz there is no solution I just gave him a tip.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:24 am

Locked.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:18 am

KuRuMi^ wrote:Locked.

Noted/Solved only, Mark as solved everything .-.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down