VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Topic for Angel. I_vote_lcapTopic for Angel. I_voting_barTopic for Angel. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Topic for Angel. I_vote_lcapTopic for Angel. I_voting_barTopic for Angel. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Topic for Angel.

5 posters

Go down

Topic for Angel. Empty Topic for Angel.

Post by Mike Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 am

Yesterday when I entered the game I found that I was banned for 3 days by SiGNaL for reasons: Death Evasion
Then I posted a topic asking why no one answered and locked my topic.
Let me remind you again:
I posted a topic 1.2 months ago asking why I killed player [Hunter] Tommy then the server informed is the same computer so the server does not kill, you told me: "He play the same computer with me '?? But that's because I can still play normal until today.
Yesterday afternoon I told 4k about this issue, he said: / my alias does not have the old names: [ON] T_T, [ON] Michael and Anonymou[S] and many.
This has happened to me once: Banned by Luckshya reason: Hack Fly.
4k in that afternoon helped me unbanned but weird because my name / unban did not work. So 4k tried / unban the player was banned by Hack fly, really strange that I was really unban.
This problem should have been fixed by you long ago, so why not fix it?
I do not care if I have been banned for 1 week, 1 month or 1 year or permanently. I want my history to not have these because I do not do it. This is your server's fault, I want you to correct and apologize to me. I have self-esteem.
In addition, yesterday no admins spoke about this (apart from Jack he told me to wait SiGNaL). They just assumed I did it without finding out. I understand for you that you also have your job. But honest players like me have problems like this extremely uncomfortable, when KrlozZ says I have to prove "I'm not [Hunter] Tommy." So how do I prove? If it was you in the case, what would you do?
What I do, I accept the consequences behind it, but what i am not, don't force me to receive it.
Thanks for read.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Topic for Angel. Empty Re: Topic for Angel.

Post by Blood Sucker Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:21 am

When you want to give a message to someone PM him don't post in public
Think before you post cancer lol
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:23 am

Blood Sucker wrote:When you want to give a message to someone PM him don't post in public
Think before you post cancer lol
Post for everyone see it.
Staff delete all comment leave space for Angel please.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:28 am

Michael. wrote:Yesterday when I entered the game I found that I was banned for 3 days by SiGNaL for reasons: Death Evasion
Let me remind you again:
I posted a topic 1.2 months ago asking why I killed player [Hunter] Tommy then the server informed is the same computer so the server does not kill, you told me: "He play the same computer with me '?? But that's because I can still play normal until today.
Yesterday afternoon I told 4k about this issue, he said: / my alias does not have the old names: [ON] T_T, [ON] Michael and Anonymou[S] and many.
4k in that afternoon helped me unbanned but weird because my name / unban did not work. So 4k tried / unban the player was banned by Hack fly, really strange that I was really unban.
I do not care if I have been banned for 1 week, 1 month or 1 year or permanently. I want my history to not have these because I do not do it. This is your server's fault, I want you to correct and apologize to me. I have self-esteem.
In addition, yesterday no admins spoke about this (apart from Jack he told me to wait SiGNaL). They just assumed I did it without finding out. I understand for you that you also have your job. But honest players like me have problems like this extremely uncomfortable, when KrlozZ says I have to prove "I'm not [Hunter] Tommy." So how do I prove? If it was you in the case, what would you do?
What I do, I accept the consequences behind it, but what i am not, don't force me to receive it.
Thanks for read.

If it's in your alias you're either the last person that played with that name or it's an old account of yours. There is no doubt about that. I had Thunder_Bird in my alias for a while because I entered the server with his name to see if he got name banned (back when he was still a ban evader).

So you got temp-banned but you are still banned? There are 3 types of bans: Mac, IP and nameban. Name and Mac ban should be removed from using /unban on every name in your alias. But you could be IP banned as well.

If you give me a screenshot of the ban, I can see if I can find out what's the problem, by looking through the database.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:31 am

you can send a pm to him its better, i dont know why darkrazor locked the topic, he always lock random topics, you had to wait Signal reply saying, or prove that you was not hunter tommy as well, i just guess that signal did alias before ban [hunter]tommy, here is something rare with you and [hunter]tommy i think it can be impossible but you both can have the same uid, that why it shows that, due your alias have some names which i had never seen you playing, i never seen [hunter]tommy playing so i cant prove that you are not him, what you would do to prove that ? well, believe me if someone tells me that, i would not do nothing, i do not know what to do to prove that, but get in my place, that i say "oh yes you are not [hunter]tommy, unbanned." that would be wrong too from my part, we are in the same case, that i just wanted is that signal replied saying anything but he did not Razz and dark locked the topic.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Michael. wrote:Yesterday when I entered the game I found that I was banned for 3 days by SiGNaL for reasons: Death Evasion
Let me remind you again:
Thanks for read.

If it's in your alias you're either the last person that played with that name or it's an old account of yours. There is no doubt about that. I had Thunder_Bird in my alias for a while because I entered the server with his name to see if he got name banned (back when he was still a ban evader).

So you got temp-banned but you are still banned? There are 3 types of bans: Mac, IP and nameban. Name and Mac ban should be removed from using /unban on every name in your alias. But you could be IP banned as well.

If you give me a screenshot of the ban, I can see if I can find out what's the problem, by looking through the database.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

I sent him a PM as well.

Screenshot is old.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:59 am

It is no more an issue :] Locked.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down