VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Rekt - [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRekt - [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack - Page 4 I_voting_barRekt - [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Rekt - [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRekt - [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack - Page 4 I_voting_barRekt - [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

+20
DanielS
HaseeB^
Arnold^
Stylish^
Grayson
EK.CrystalBlue
Sami
Ronnie
Vipe[R]
Desi
ЧК.
Chuck Norris
DarKxSideR
KF lyzor
=KF=Thunder^
AddeR^
[F2]Don_Bradman
D4rKR420R
Thunder_B!rd
Killer frost^
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Sami Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:12 pm

@4K. Can you come on server so, I can clear all the doubts.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Sami wrote:@4K. Can you come on server so, I can clear all the doubts.

Currently away from home. :c
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:17 pm

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:@4K. Can you come on server so, I can clear all the doubts.

Currently away from home. :c
O.ooooo OK but when you come then message me Smile.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Banned or not ?
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Desi wrote:Banned or not ?

About 2 hours.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Guys. Please, Have some water or some tea. CalmDown Gentlemen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Stylish is currently away from home and said he'll post his defense when he's back. Report postponed till then.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +8 ) and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.
I was an admin but that doesn't mean I will go on defending regardless of the rules or anything else.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 pm

AlexMercer wrote:Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +Cool and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.
I was an admin but that doesn't mean I will go on defending regardless of the rules or anything else.

He could've had it enabled before the video was recorded, and when he was losing HP while fallen he could've enabled it (shown by how is HP paused) and it wouldn't make him jump since he was grounded. Also it's not necessary that it's the only hack he has, he could have an F1 hack triggered by F1 or any other key. Your statement doesn't defend him successfully, I advise you to make a statement relating to the video, in the video you can clearly see Stylish fell without loss in HP, then started losing HP while he was fallen, then HP stopped again when it became low. Such abrupt pauses in HP loss is not natural.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 pm

4K. wrote:
AlexMercer wrote:Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +Cool and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.

He could've had it enabled before the video was recorded, and when he was losing HP while fallen he could've enabled it (shown by how is HP paused) and it wouldn't make him jump since he was grounded. Also it's not necessary that it's the only hack he has, he could have an F1 hack triggered by F1 or any other key. Your statement doesn't defend him successfully, I advise you to make a statement relating to the video, in the video you can clearly see Stylish fell without loss in HP, then started losing HP while he was fallen, then HP stopped again when it became low. Such abrupt pauses in HP loss is not natural.

Thats more like pause evade I guess. I said that using that hack makes u jump even if you are lying on floor and it cannot be turned and disabled again and again but that selfie camera pops up making more difficult for stylish to battle.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 pm

AlexMercer wrote:
4K. wrote:
#peace.
#facts.

Thats more like pause evade I guess. I said that using that hack makes u jump even if you are lying on floor and it cannot be turned and disabled again and again but that selfie camera pops up making more difficult for stylish to battle.

Pause evade doesn't work so efficiently and almost never works against m60 if you pause right before getting shot. And you can't fall while paused. And you can see how he got up and started running immediately while HP freezed, you can't run while paused.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Imma upload a video to explain everything.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 pm

AlexMercer wrote:Imma upload a video to explain everything.

All evidence is appreciated.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 pm

https://youtu.be/iDg-Aydhkn4

Note: That was punch mod in the end, so nvm.

Last edited by AlexMercer on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Why is this report still on pending ? Just make a dicision whatever you feel you admins should do, it doesn't matter you make decision wrong or right, because everyone knows that many of you high level admins are inexperienced with the DM thing, you are unable to find a difference between hack,lag,glitch or a bug, this is the thing which is true, nevermind, i will only say one thing that i dont need to use any hack to kill these bastards, im already enough with my skills for them, any many of you already know it, you admins are just out of my mind, A player that has been hacking since when he joined, talking about non other than "Thunder_Bird" is freely playing and no actions have been taken even he got reported about that vehicle hack case, even the person himself admitting that he uses some tool to increase his lag, still not action has been taken,well that's your choice you will do whatever you want, and about the evidence you are waiting for me, i already showed you what i had, now i dont have anything that stops the report to reach at it's final point, so its better to finish it, ban me or not i never cared about any punishment niether i will ever do.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Even though Stylish didn't post any defense in his final reply and blamed others including the staff, but everyone deserves justice. After taking a close look at the video (23rd time) I have concluded that this has been caused by lag and desync on Frost's side. I know many thought that this is solid proof including myself and so I have taken time to produce analasis of the video after watching it the final time.

So firstly, if we watch the video with audio, we can hear a falling sound + scream from Stylish's character 0:00-0:01 as he fell to the ground from spawn which means he had spawn protection which is why he didn't lose HP. I tested with LeO and if someone spawns in prop 47 and is shot with stubby, then he falls without losing HP.

Then, from 0:03 to 0:04 we can see Stylish shooting spaz aimed to the left of Frost even though Frost is jumping to the right and shooting him with shotgun. This clearly shows Frost was not synced with the server and was lagging. When someone is lagging with ping spikes or with extremely high ping then we see all players around him continously doing what they are doing and not changing movement or direction which we can see with Stylish. Also when Stylish is being shot with shotgun, we can see that Frost's game starts to sync and Stylish's body falls from farther right of the shot impact which proves that definitely Frost had a lag spike. Also you can see delayed fall animation which also proves lag.

Then Frost damages Stylish with the second shotgun shot and after that we see Stylish losing HP from Devilkiller's shots, but not Frost's m60 shots which means Frost was not synced while Devilkiller was which was why Frost's m60 couldn't kill Stylish. Also Devilkiller was using Ruger which has slow fire rate which can probably be the reason Stylish could escape.

In conclusion, this analasis still doesn't convince me to 100% that Stylish is innocenet, but it does create doubt and I will have 10 hackers play in the server, but not 1 innocent punished. It means in my priority is to not let someone innocent punished even though if I've some doubt he may be a hacker. Throughout the report, I was convinced to 100% that it's a hack, and no one had successfully convinced me, but the matter is not about winning or losing an argument, it's about making the right decision, I had some doubt that this may be caused by lag be watching the video a final time which is why I'll have to deny the report. If anyone wants to discuss this with me further he can and I can re open the report if my doubts of him being innocent are cleared.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4