VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  I_vote_lcapAdmin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  I_voting_barAdmin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  I_vote_lcapAdmin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  I_voting_barAdmin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

+18
Thunder_B!rd
Zurix
EK.CrystalBlue
Signal
HuNTeR^
SJHere
D4rKR420R
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Desi
HaseeB^
ЧК.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Ronnie
Chuck Norris
UmaR
Vipe[R]
Arnold^
Blood Sucker
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  Empty Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:32 am

Your in-game name: VK.Vampire
Rulebreaker (in-game name): The Staff
Date and time of Rulebreaking: -
What did he do? Describe please: At the moment I don't see that admins understand the rules or they miss some of them so I suggest every admin under lvl 7 to read the rules one more time so we can keep the server more clean.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): -

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  Empty Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Arnold^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 am

I think it can be consider as death evade.
Lets see what others say.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]  Empty Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:49 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:I think it can be consider as death evade.

Are you blind? Did you even open the photo for full view? I told Signal that he used animation cmd and he said there is no rule saying that players can't use animations while fighting I told him go check rules
The death evade problem is solved and the player got warned
The real problem here is that you and other admins don't know the rules very well

PS: How lvl 7 admins have the power to deny a suggestion that had been suggested for the 1st time and the topic owner is still talking about it with the scripter aka @VK.Angel.OfDeath
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:59 am

Yes,Signal is really annoying he never listens to anyone even if we are reporting a hacker.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:14 am

Blood Sucker wrote:

Are you blind? Did you even open the photo for full view? I told Signal that he used animation cmd and he said there is no rule saying that players can't use animations while fighting I told him go check rules
The real problem here is that you and other admins don't know the rules very well

PS: How lvl 7 admins have the power to deny a suggestion that had been suggested for the 1st time and the topic owner is still talking about it with the scripter aka @VK.Angel.OfDeath
You idiot, The screen shot you provide is just showing that you said to Signal that he's using /jump cmd in dm & Signal is telling you that there is no such rule for it.
SO HOW THE F*ck DO I KNOW THAT THE PLAYER GOT WARNED FOR IT? Think before posting...
Btw who the hell are you to tell us to read rules? Alhumduillah we have passed our admin test very easily.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:22 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

You idiot, The screen shot you provide is just showing that you said to Signal that he's using /jump cmd in dm & Signal is telling you that there is no such rule for it.
SO HOW THE F*ck DO I KNOW THAT THE PLAYER GOT WARNED FOR IT? Think before posting...
Btw who the hell are you to tell us to read rules? Alhumduillah we have passed our admin test very easily.

You have brain cancer because the problem is not about the nub death evaded or no. It is about Signal said there is no rule saying you can't use animations while there is a complete section about it in the rules topic
I can tell you anything at anytime I'm not asking for a permission from you or anyone I only take orders from Angel.OfDeath, Andriusas91 and Harry because they are my only seniors and if you don't agree you can simply F*ck off and about the shit aka admin test you can suck it as you don't know how to use /ignore while Thunder abuses you.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:28 am

Vipe[R] wrote:Yes,Signal is really annoying he never listens to anyone even if we are reporting a hacker.

Sometimes he don't listen too. xD

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

This is not the case. If we take example from daily life, it will be hard for us to answer all questions of i.e history which we learned 5 years back without any revision but some questions will be answered as we read them in the whole year. Same is the case here. It doesn't mean that you passed the admin test and you know anything. It is not a face to face test so some can cheat too.. Shocked Shocked
I agree with him
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 am

Blood Sucker wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

You have brain cancer because the problem is not about the nub death evaded or no. It is about Signal said there is no rule saying you can't use animations while there is a complete section about it in the rules topic
I can tell you anything at anytime I'm not asking for a permission from you or anyone I only take orders from Angel.OfDeath, Andriusas91 and Harry because they are my only seniors and if you don't agree you can simply F*ck off and about the shit aka admin test you can suck it as you don't know how to use /ignore while Thunder abuses you.
Hahahaha, so we got a new admin here, rofl xD
Angel should demote all of us admins & make Mr.Blood Suck aka Vampire level 7 admin. Great long live Brain sucker.
Well about Thunder's report, Maybe you can listen shits about your sibling & maybe you are happy with it but i'm not, I can't listen a single word against my family.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:34 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

xD

Hahahaha, so we got a new admin here, rofl xD
Angel should demote all of us admins & make Mr.Blood Suck aka Vampire level 7 admin. Great long live Brain sucker.
Well about Thunder's report, Maybe you can listen shits about your sibling & maybe you are happy with it but i'm not, I can't listen a single word against my family.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:34 am

"/dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling (I): It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun."

This rule is outdated that's why there is a (I) at it. YOu can't do that anymore, to my knowledge.

Vipe[R] wrote:Yes,Signal is really annoying he never listens to anyone even if we are reporting a hacker.

Explain what you mean and give an example.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:36 am

Chuck Norris wrote:"/dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling (I): It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun."

This rule is outdated that's why there is a (I) at it. YOu can't do that anymore, to my knowledge.

He is just jealous xD

Joking! don't take it seriously Very Happy Very Happy
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:50 am

I wasn't the only guy who was mentally disturbed by the shitty things that Signal's do in-game.

@Arnold
Calm down brother, as I previously said in my admin report to @4K, that a EK will always protect a EK. Hope you may understand what I am saying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is not the first time, everyone is tired of seeing Signal a admin. Signal, if you want to become a respected player and a admin here you have to change yourself.

@Vampire
I don't trust this staff anymore and I'm sure report will be denied. They are meany, they used to protect their clan-mates and friends when they're are wrong, instead of punishing them.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:53 am

VK.Duke wrote:I wasn't the only guy who was mentally disturbed by the shitty things that Signal's do in-game.

@Arnold
As I previously said in my admin report to @4K that a EK will always protect a EK. Hope you may understand what I am saying.

This is not the first time, everyone is tired of seeing Signal a admin. Signal, if you want to become a respected player and a admin here you have to change yourself.

@Vampire
I don't trust this staff and I'm sure report will be denied. They are meany they used to protect their clan-mates and friends when they're are wrong, instead of punishing them.

Well if you want a none EK admin to deal with it. Give me some damn context, because in my Eyes I haven't seen signal doing anything bad and that can only change if you tell me what he did... some information to me would be good instead of Writing your PMs: "something is wrong you have to do something about this person, this has to change." Give examples and explain why you feel a certain way or I can't help anyone here.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:59 am

It's allowed. The player didn't use animation cmd while fallen, he used it while running to dodge bullets and it's allowed.

Duke are you fking mad? You want me to punish someone for a wrongful verbal warn? Get this in your thick skull that verbal warn is not an admin power so it's not an admin cmd abuse before claiming that EK admins are biased. Make a valid report and I'll happily punish EK members. Also my admin duty is more important to me than my clan.

Last edited by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:02 am

4K. wrote:It's allowed. The player didn't use animation cmd while fallen, he used it while running to dodge bullets and it's allowed.

This is not the point I told Signal that he used it not when and how and he said there is no rule saying you can't use animations but when he checked rules again he warned him
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:04 am

Blood Sucker wrote:
4K. wrote:It's allowed. The player didn't use animation cmd while fallen, he used it while running to dodge bullets and it's allowed.

This is not the point I told Signal that he used it not when and how and he said there is no rule saying you can't use animations but when he checked rules again he warned him
You have one screenshot in the first post of the topic. We never base anything on the text, just the proof. You should've perhaps included a screenshot? I forgot it was even on the rules since I fixed the command.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 am

Blood Sucker wrote:

Animation cmds can no longer be used while fallen.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:12 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

You have one screenshot in the first post of the topic. We never base anything on the text, just the proof. You should've perhaps included a screenshot? I forgot it was even on the rules since I fixed the command.

I guess you guys didn't get the problem, Signal saying there is no rule saying players can't use animations while fighting and he checked the rules and told me yes he ain't allowed. So in this topic it isn't a real report so someone have to be punished it is just a warning for admins to read the rules one more time

4K. wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

I don't think they had been allowed to be used at all, ain't it?
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Well if you want a none EK admin to deal with it. Give me some damn context, because in my Eyes I haven't seen signal doing anything bad and that can only change if you tell me what he did... some information to me would be good instead of Writing your PMs: "something is wrong you have to do something about this person, this has to change." Give examples and explain why you feel a certain way or I can't help anyone here.
First thing: I didn't pm you mate and I am not the guy who pm the staff leader, I used to say everything I want to say in-front of everyone in public. Seriously, I am not interested in giving damn context about him everything is clear right in-front of you, if you're reacting as a blind person what can we do then?

Second thing: We play the server most of the time than you mate, and the thing is your admin staff members are not familiar of /rules. And thing about signal is you can ask players he used to kill them and say join me or else die. He want to make them his slaves with the help of some of his slaves that's the reason player don't like him neither me. He never fight 1 vs 1, he fights 3-4 vs 1. And when someone kills him he put excuses that you're wrong, you're a rule-breaker, I will warn you and next time I will ban you. And when someone reports him, his clan-mates admins here defend him with full of their support and report is denied.

PS. All credits goes to you mate.

Last edited by VK.Duke on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:17 am

Blood Sucker wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

I guess you guys didn't get the problem, Signal saying there is no rule saying players can't use animations while fighting and he checked the rules and told me yes he ain't allowed. So in this topic it isn't a real report so someone have to be punished it is just a warning for admins to read the rules one more time
Vampire's point is that our staff members aren't aware with all the rules.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 am

Blood Sucker wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

4K. wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

I don't think they had been allowed to be used at all, ain't it?

Na, you're wrong. It's allowed, even I use it sometimes to troll.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:I wasn't the only guy who was mentally disturbed by the shitty things that Signal's do in-game.

@Arnold
As I previously said in my admin report to @4K that a EK will always protect a EK. Hope you may understand what I am saying.

@Vampire
I don't trust this staff and I'm sure report will be denied. They are meany they used to protect their clan-mates and friends when they're are wrong, instead of punishing them.

You are right Signal is not wrong and Signal is been the Best Admin of all time, Just few people are jealous of his frequently Promotions, heads off to Sig xD
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 am

4K. wrote:
Duke are you fking mad? You want me to punish someone for a wrongful verbal warn? Get this in your thick skull that verbal warn is not an admin power so it's not an admin cmd abuse before claiming that EK admins are biased. Make a valid report and I'll happily punish EK members. Also my admin duty is more important to me than my clan.
First thing, I am not in a mood of rage so stop using those shitty words belongs to you. However, it doesn't matters a warn is a verbal warn or /warn. "Get" what? "keep" and leave my skull worry about your's, I never said verbal warn is admin power I said it's miss-use of admin power of being a member of admin staff.

Your eyes are covered with friendship and clan-mate relations you'll never punish a EK member I know. To whom you're telling your admin duty? We all know what the real truth is "VKs admin staff is useless".

Last edited by VK.Duke on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:25 am

VK.Duke wrote:
4K. wrote:
First thing, I am not in a mood of rage so stop using those shitty words belongs to you. However, it doesn't matters a warn is a verbal warn or /warn. "Get" what? "keep" and leave my skull worry about your's, I never said verbal warn is admin power I said it's miss-use of admin power of being a admin.

Your eyes are covered with friendship and clan-mate relations you'll never punish a EK member I know. To whom you're telling your admin duty? We all know what the real truth is "VKs admin staff is useless".

Read my reply instead of replying to 4k. Giving out statements without context to back it up, doesn't help anyone.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 am

VK.Duke wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
First thing: I didn't pm you mate and I am not the guy who pm the staff leader, I used to say everything I want to say in-front of everyone in public. Seriously, I am not interested in giving damn context about him everything is clear right in-front of you, if you're reacting as a blind person what can we do then?

Second thing: We play the server most of the time than you mate, and the thing is your admin staff members are not familiar of /rules. And thing about signal is you can ask players he used to kill them and say join me or else die. He want to make them his slaves with the help of some of his slaves that's the reason player don't like him neither me. He never fight 1 vs 1, he fights 3-4 vs 1. And when someone kills him he put excuses that you're wrong, you're a rule-breaker, I will warn you and next time I will ban you. And when someone reports him, his clan-mates admins here defend him with full of their support and report is denied.

Duke, You are making Sig a racist? , Dman dude Signal didn't do the 3 vs 1 just i was present there though i started with him to kill u cuz we normaly do help each other yup u could have asked players first Signal always help players whenever he gets chance.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 am

VK.Duke wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Second thing: We play the server most of the time than you mate, and the thing is your admin staff members are not familiar of /rules. And thing about signal is you can ask players he used to kill them and say join me or else die. He want to make them his slaves with the help of some of his slaves that's the reason player don't like him me too. He never fight 1 vs 1, he fights 3-4 vs 1. And when someone kills him he put excuses that you're wrong, you're a rule-breaker, I will warn you and next time I will ban you. And when someone reports him, his clan-mates admins here defend him with full of their support and report is denied.

Yes ban signal he rekt noobs with his mols and m60 :v and also ban 4k for being unbaised everytime :v
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 am

VK.Duke wrote:@Arnold
Calm down brother, as I previously said in my admin report to @4K, that a EK will always protect a EK. Hope you may understand what I am saying.
I have to post now, because its getting out of hands.
Duke, when did I protect Signal? Just show me a single line that I said to protect Signal.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:38 am

VK.Duke wrote:
4K. wrote:
First thing, I am not in a mood of rage so stop using those shitty words belongs to you. However, it doesn't matters a warn is a verbal warn or /warn. "Get" what? "keep" and leave my skull worry about your's, I never said verbal warn is admin power I said it's miss-use of admin power of being a member of admin staff.

Ahh Duke is not in mood of rage? Impossible.

How is it a 'miss-use' of admin power if verbal warn is not an admin power and can be used by any player. You're just finding an excuse to prove yourself right, but remember this discrediting someone else doesn't credit yourself. In other words, making the other lose doesn't get you the win.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 am

VK.Duke wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

I am the only one who can help and I am not interested in what you kids are doing in the server and I have better things to do than to read your spam topics. If I see a report I look at the screenshot and not the text. I don't remember seeing anything that makes signal a rulebreaker. Someone said something about signal warning the player, but yet they failed to include a screenshot for that? How are we supposed to act on it then?

It's very easy if an admin breaks a rule, you include a screenshot, you quote the rule and say why he broke it. Happy? You don't need to write more than that and if someone denies it, you send the report to me to double check it. This time the screenshot shows that signal knows the rules. Because using anim commands are not against the rules? Who the hell is the one who is blind here? Why do you expect me to see more than you show me?

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:41 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

I am the only one who can help and I am not interested in what you kids are doing in the server and I have better things to do than to read your spam topics. If I see a report I look at the screenshot and not the text. I don't remember seeing anything that makes signal a rulebreaker. Someone said something about signal warning the player, but yet they failed to include a screenshot for that? How are we supposed to act on it then?

It's very easy if an admin breaks a rule, you include a screenshot, you quote the rule and say why the broke it. Happy? You don't need to write more than that and if someone denies it, you send the report to me to double check it. This time the screenshot shows that signal knows the rules. Because using anim commands are not against the rules? Who the hell is the one who is blind here? Why do you expect me to see more than you show me?

He just showed chatlogs of Signal verbally warning him which is not an admin power.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 am

Blood Sucker wrote:Your in-game name: VK.Vampire
What did he do? Describe please: At the moment I don't see that admins understand the rules or they miss some of them so I suggest every admin under lvl 7 to read the rules one more time so we can keep the server more clean.

it's a new vietnam skill XDD.
these nabs -.-
but it not affect so much on vks Smile you should see it on another servers xd, they really can evade with it :v
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:01 am

This report doesn't make sense although the purpose of reporting is to prevent rulebreakers in-game or in the forum. Signal didn't break any rules, therefore this report shouldn't continue running, especially that we talked about this in the previous topic where we caused many users to argue in a topic. Previously what I said, keep your personal thoughts/opinions to yourself.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:02 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:

these nabs -.-
but it not affect so much on vks Smile you should see it on another servers xd, they really can evade with it :v

Is it when they're knocked down by a shotgun or after they get up or something?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:05 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:

these nabs -.-

Na, while running.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 am

4K. wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

What about this report?I'd used fpv move while I fell and mason warned me wrongfully for using /animation commands.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:09 am

I prefer denying this topic although there wasn't any purpose Signal broke any rules. @Admins Would anybody agree?
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 am

5.J^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

What about this report?I'd used fpv move while I fell and mason warned me wrongfully for using /animation commands.

That report is outdated, there wasn't an animation rule at that Point. i added the rule after that report and also made the prevention for it later on.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 am

4K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:

these nabs -.-

Na, while running.

oh while running, thats good, not adventage, you should see it when they get fall in anothers servers, they really evade :v in vks it seems not work, but when running, i guess its not bad at all.
i can do that thing too :v but fawkes is the most pro in that :v
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 am

5.J^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

From Harry's reply in the report it seems he denied it just because at that time we didn't take warns seriously. I feel it was a wrong decision made by him because whether it's a warn or ban, innocent should not be punished.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:

That report is outdated, there wasn't an animation rule at that Point. i added the rule after that report and also made the prevention for it later on.

This rule was already existed before this report,but /animations cmds can't be worked to stand up after getting knock down by opponent's shotgun.It can be worked when are using FPV constantly.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 am

Signal is a worst he should be demoted to level 1.
HuNTeR^
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 am

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:This report doesn't make sense although the purpose of reporting is to prevent rulebreakers in-game or in the forum. Signal didn't break any rules, therefore this report shouldn't continue running, especially that we talked about this in the previous topic where we caused many users to argue in a topic. Previously what I said, keep your personal thoughts/opinions to yourself.

For the 525th time, this not a report about Signal
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:42 am

Blood Sucker wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:This report doesn't make sense although the purpose of reporting is to prevent rulebreakers in-game or in the forum. Signal didn't break any rules, therefore this report shouldn't continue running, especially that we talked about this in the previous topic where we caused many users to argue in a topic. Previously what I said, keep your personal thoughts/opinions to yourself.

For the 525th time, this not a report about Signal
Then why the balls did you wrote this topic in the admin report section?
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 am

First of all you told me that he used  bla bla animation cmd while dueling me(was not a rule break. there is no rule for that or he just didn't break any rule), at least you didn't tell me that he used it to when he was knocked down or to get an advantage to stand up, after all I found he used it while running which was completely useless, I spent couple of minutes in your prop and spectacled the fight..Don't expect me to simply take action on an innocent player based on your request.I request you all to record and report it in the forum instead calling admins in your each duel.
Its you who is wrong about the server rule not we people.

To those who are posting hatred, make an admin report against me and change your stubborn mindset, cheers!

Last edited by SiGNaL on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 am

Chuck Norris wrote:"/dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling (I): It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun."

Sure I'll give some proofs tomorrow,today  im not at my home.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 am

Basically all I can figure out from this is that Duke is really jealous of EK.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 am

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:Basically all I can figure out from this is that Duke is really jealous of EK.

Many players are, Duke just added in list
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next