VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Its not easy for me to say.. I_vote_lcapIts not easy for me to say.. I_voting_barIts not easy for me to say.. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Its not easy for me to say.. I_vote_lcapIts not easy for me to say.. I_voting_barIts not easy for me to say.. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Its not easy for me to say..

+7
=KF=Thunder^
SJHere
ЧК.
Zurix
Sha|R|abI^
Chuck Norris
Gokussj5
11 posters

Go down

Its not easy for me to say.. Empty Its not easy for me to say..

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:42 pm

F*ck THIS.... IT WASN'T POSTED Y ME!!! SOMEONE LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND DID IT

Last edited by Gokussj4 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Its not easy for me to say.. Empty Re: Its not easy for me to say..

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Gokussj4 wrote:Hi guys its me Goku, I hereby need to tell you something that shall be really upsetting for my friends and me too.I want to tell you guys that I am leaving...I am leaving the VKS server and the whole vcmp... I shall no longer play vcmp on any server... I am gonna be inactive forever perhaps..its really difficult for me to do so but due to some reason I am doing it..goodbye everyone Sharabi, Los, Mason.. And forgive me for anything that might've offended any of the players or the vk staff.For where I am going..I may not return alive..so maybe this is my goodbye to this whole world. Sad Sad Sad

I hope you're not planning on doing anything stupid, "I may not return alive". Take care of yourself. If you have a legit reason for not playing VC-MP anymore and you can't do anything about it, then I wish you good luck and I hope to see you again, even though you said it was unlikely.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Gokussj4 wrote:Hi guys its me Goku, I hereby need to tell you something that shall be really upsetting for my friends and me too.I want to tell you guys that I am leaving...I am leaving the VKS server and the whole vcmp... I shall no longer play vcmp on any server... I am gonna be inactive forever perhaps..its really difficult for me to do so but due to some reason I am doing it..goodbye everyone Sharabi, Los, Mason.. And forgive me for anything that might've offended any of the players or the vk staff.For where I am going..I may not return alive..so maybe this is my goodbye to this whole world. Sad Sad Sad

I hope you're not planning on doing anything stupid, "I may not return alive". Take care of yourself. If you have a legit reason for not playing VC-MP anymore and you can't do anything about it, then I wish you good luck and I hope to see you again, even though you said it was unlikely.
Mr. Norris, even though it might sound ridiculous and far-fetched...I am afraid that this might be my goodbye to the real world. I really don't think I will return back alive
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Gokussj4 wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Mr. Norris, even though it might sound ridiculous and far-fetched...I am afraid that this might be my goodbye to the real world. I really don't think I will return back alive
Where are you actually going. OMG
You know what you are talking about good bye to world O_o for vcmp or something?
Where are you going i am scared now tell me
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
Gokussj4 wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

You know what you are talking about good bye to world O_o for vcmp or something?
Sharabi I am real sorry man... I am leaving vcmp and THE REAL WORLD both... I am not attepmting suicide but its something that just requires my life to be sacrificed for real.
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Gokussj4 wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
Gokussj4 wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Sharabi I am real sorry man... I am leaving vcmp and THE REAL WORLD both... I am not attepmting suicide but its something that just requires my life to be sacrificed for real.
O_o O_o?
you scared me more? what will you do pls Sad
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Gokussj4 wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
Gokussj4 wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

O_o O_o?
you scared me more? what will you do pls Sad
I reallt don't deserve to live in this world...I don't even deserve to play VC-MP. 4K was right, I should've been forum banned.
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Lol don't make responsible for a suicide xddd
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 pm

4K. wrote:Lol don't make responsible for a suicide xddd
4K don't worry man you are not responsible for anything. And Its not a "xddd" thing. I know I might sound a bit ridiculous but man I'm damn serious.Also I apologize for saying anything that might've offended you. Sad
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Gokussj4 wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Dude,the fact is that your are thinking negative effects mostly than positive in your life.Don't say like this "I may not return alive" or most of guys will take it as joke and some of will be shocked.Think positive only and things will happen positively in your life.
I wish you good luck with your life and take care yourself.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:25 pm

I just don't know...well anyway I don't mind if anyone takes it a joke....For, I am ending my life.Thats the only way this world will get better.Goodbye to the best server in vcmp.goodbye to the best game in the history. Goodbye ti my friends.Goodbye to my family and this real world.I don't deserve to live.
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm

OMG
Goku don't be silly for this Vc-Mp you don't wanna live Sad
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:OMG
Sharabi I know how you feel man. You were a great friend of mine. But I have made my decision, let me go. I don't even know whether I will get jannat or jahannum
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Mate, the way you are making it sound seems like a joke because even a person suiciding doesn't talk like this.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 pm

4K. wrote:Mate, the way you are making it sound seems like a joke because even a person suiciding doesn't talk like this.
I don't care 4K. I just had ti inform this to everyone that's why I posted it. But now I think its enough. I am attempting it in real. I don't carebif anyone thinks of it as a joke
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Gokussj4 wrote:
Sharabi I know how you feel man. You were a great friend of mine. But I have made my decision, let me go. I don't even know whether I will get jannat or jahannum
man look at me , my admin app and denied for 3 times and i applying for the fourth xD
:v
man you will go to the hell its sure and if you killed your self by knife , god will make you kill yourself manytimes in the hell and think about that Sad
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 am

Please don't do anything stupid as Angel said if you are thinking to do so. Never relate your game life to your human life. Gaming life has no importance. Human life has a huge importance. Please take care. I hope to see you soon. Also, for those thinking this is a joke. You must seriously have no heart. How could you think such a thing if the poor guy is telling you that he may not return alive? There is no aspect of that sentence that should be treated as a joke.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:45 am

I never meet u in game, but nice to had u in forim for some days after me came back it lokks that u are good guy Smile
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:31 am

You should take care of yourself and dont listen to anyone who say bad you leaving because 4k said.......Idk. It is only a game and dont take it too serious. Anyways i never meet l you in-game so bye good luck
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:45 am

Ok dont do this  , i will share you my army base for free if you want
Or if you have any real life problems you can disscuss with me in pm.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Gokussj4 wrote: ....I may not return alive..so maybe this is my goodbye to this whole world. Sad Sad Sad
omg! anyone can call the cop's ?
"An electronic suicide operation ,i repeat An electronic suicide operation " , on topic ,   all of is that because of your topic about admin duty when other's start mocking ?

Gokussj4 wrote:
omg i felt like am watching a movie or something , are you serious ?
Whoever commits suicide will surely enter hell ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fatwa pls)
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Lahham^ wrote:
Gokussj4 wrote: ....I may not return alive..so maybe this is my goodbye to this whole world. Sad Sad Sad
"An electronic suicide operation ,i repeat An electronic suicide operation " , on topic ,   all of is that because of your topic about admin duty when other's start mocking ?

Gokussj4 wrote:
Whoever commits suicide will surely enter hell ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fatwa pls)

CrystalBlue left us pls, it seems like I'm alone during this moment of giving fatwa pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:12 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:

Gokussj4 wrote:

CrystalBlue left us pls, it seems like I'm alone during this moment of giving fatwa pls xD

We need 2nd fast pls.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:13 pm

4K, you secretly join fatwa gang pls, me secretly alone pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:19 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:4K, you secretly join fatwa gang pls, me secretly alone pls xD

Me try pls, but me not that pr0, you teach me pls.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Ok pls, me teach under one condition pls, you somehow stop trying to steal my place on top posters pls xDD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:22 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Ok pls, me teach under one condition pls, you somehow stop trying to steal my place on top posters pls xDD

Ok, I try pls.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:22 pm

You somehow try harder pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:4K, you secretly join fatwa gang pls, me secretly alone pls xD
you secretly ask chief of islam community pls , you understand pls , first apply pls , me no demote shaykh pls xD

why i would demote you ?

AstgfirAllah Thunder , also China version ? AstgfirAllah man Razz
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Lahham^ wrote:
you secretly ask chief of islam community pls , you understand pls , first apply pls , me no demote shaykh pls xD

why i would demote you ?

AstgfirAllah Thunder , also China version ? AstgfirAllah man Razz

Omg,now he is being bich pls
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:07 pm

You both clearly being pls xd
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:11 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:You both clearly being pls xd

You no be big bich pls xdd
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:15 pm

5.J^ wrote:

He being Ultra Bich Pls xdd
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:

You secretly fk off from here pls and you no spam with us pls xDDD
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:37 pm

All being pls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Stop spamming pls
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:41 pm

5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:

No pls I Spam Hard pls xd
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:

Now you care about Gokussj5' leaving pls
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 pm

5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:

It's 4, not 5 pls.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:49 am

You all somehow stop being pls xd
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 am

4K. wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:

It's 4, not 5 pls.

His IG name is with 5 pls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
5.J^ wrote:

It's 4, not 5 pls.

His IG name is with 5 pls.

Ok pls xDD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down