VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Unban Appeal I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Appeal I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Appeal I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Unban Appeal I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Appeal I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Appeal I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Unban Appeal

+3
MAZE
=KF=Thunder^
Frodo_BaGGinS
7 posters

Go down

[Denied] Unban Appeal Empty [Denied] Unban Appeal

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:28 am

Your in-game name:=F2=Frodo^

Admin who banned you:=KF=thunder
Date and time of banning:27/4/2017
Reason given by the admin for the ban:idk but it said hacks

Your defense please:I am a honest player and i cant use these hacks idk admin why banned me??and thunder banned me while i cant use any hacks.i swear and i opologies
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):Alexander^ HUNTER^ and Sharabi
Any screenshots you took for your defense:none coz i cant eveb use any hacks
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Unban Appeal Empty Re: [Denied] Unban Appeal

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:33 am

good luck [Denied] Unban Appeal Funny210
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:34 am

It was very obvious that you were using hacks, and, you tried telling me it's because you have a low ping? Rofl. I'm not sure how that works since my ping is even lower than yours. You were inside the Police Station, I followed you and shot you many times in order to kill you, you were also shooting me back. But, you didn't take any damage at all. I shot you continuously and yet, no damage taken. And, you shot me too and my health went down, how do you explain that? It was obvious you were using something, and you probably figured out you would get banned too, since as soon as I caught you, you left the server instantly. There is no point of telling lies. It's always best to admit your mistake and apologise.

Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:37 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:It was obvious you were using hacks, and you tried telling me it's because you have a low ping? Rofl. I'm not sure how that works since my ping is even lower than yours. You were inside the Police Station, I followed you and shot you many times to kill you, you were also shooting me back. But you didn't take any damage at all. I shot you continuously and yet, no damage taken. And you shot me too and my health went down, how do you explain that? It was obvious you were using something, and you probably figured out you would get banned too, since as soon as I caught you, you left the server instantly. There is no point of telling lies. It's always best to admit your mistake and apologise.
sorry i opologies but i didnt use any hacks i swear if u cant believe u can ask any player in game at all.plzz its not hacks its due to my higher ping sorry for that but plzz unbann me i cant live without it plzzz
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:39 am

yeah frodo is honest boy he cant even know how to use hacks.he is my cousin and he didnt use hacks but lets see hows he is doin btw good luck bro hope u get unbanned
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:40 am

F2_FRODO wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:It was obvious you were using hacks, and you tried telling me it's because you have a low ping? Rofl. I'm not sure how that works since my ping is even lower than yours. You were inside the Police Station, I followed you and shot you many times to kill you, you were also shooting me back. But you didn't take any damage at all. I shot you continuously and yet, no damage taken. And you shot me too and my health went down, how do you explain that? It was obvious you were using something, and you probably figured out you would get banned too, since as soon as I caught you, you left the server instantly. There is no point of telling lies. It's always best to admit your mistake and apologise.
sorry i opologies but i didnt use any hacks i swear if u cant believe u can ask any player in game at all.plzz its  not hacks its due to my higher ping sorry for that but plzz unbann me i cant live without it plzzz

Do you think I'm stupid? Your ping was clearly around 80 and your FPS was stable too, there was no reason at all as to why your health shouldn't go down, it's very clear you used something.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:44 am

Thunder he's really lag, Maze and frodo always have high ping no low ping.

It's really lag, i tell you as i duel with them before.

EDIT:

WTF they never get 80 ping, thats very rare for them, they always have like 300 ping, you can see thats why pavonis videos -.-

and why you banned him at the first, even he hacked hes an old player, you should listen him first, and ask. no just guess and ban him...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Thunder he's really lag, Maze and frodo always have high ping no low ping.

Krlozz, I checked his ping multiple times, it was around 80, I shot him many times clearly, even when he was standing still, and no, he wasn't afk because he was typing in chat, I started shooting him and he didn't lose any health at all, then he started moving around, running. He shot me too and I lost health, but I shot him continously, he didn't lose any health. That's can't be caused by lag. If someone is lagging, their health instantly goes down if you shoot them while they're standing still.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 am

frodo have no hax at all so it is rediculas to call him hacker. Thunder you remember when we dueled and I called you evader. I was not able to hit you there coz my fps is low that was my mistake so I appologize :v . you no have any vedio pls too :l pls unban him <3
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:54 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:frodo have no hax at all so it is rediculas to call him hacker. Thunder you remember when we dueled and I called you evader. I was not able to hit you there coz my fps is low that was my mistake so I appologize :v . you no have any vedio pls too :l pls unban him <3

I won't unban him until he admits his mistake and apologise, then I may consider it. Do you think I'm stupid? You think I can't tell the difference between lag and hack? Lol. I'm 100% sure he was hacking.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:28 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Thunder he's really lag, Maze and frodo always have high ping no low ping.

EDIT:

WTF they never get 80 ping, thats very rare for them, they always have like 300 ping, you can see thats why pavonis videos -.-

and why you banned him at the first, even he hacked hes an old player, you should listen him first, and ask. no just guess and  ban him...
Ohh rly krlozZ my ping better now my ping was around 180-205 and now my fps good 61
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
F2_FRODO wrote:
sorry i opologies but i didnt use any hacks i swear if u cant believe u can ask any player in game at all.plzz its  not hacks its due to my higher ping sorry for that but plzz unbann me i cant live without it plzzz

Do you think I'm stupid? Your ping was clearly around 80 and your FPS was stable too, there was no reason at all as to why your health shouldn't go down, it's very clear you used something.
wtf man my ping was always around 215-300 and what do u think i never get 80 ping in my life lol and about my fps yeah its good.and i opologise again again plzz unban me plzz
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:frodo have no hax at all so it is rediculas to call him hacker. Thunder you remember when we dueled and I called you evader. I was not able to hit you there coz my fps is low that was my mistake so I appologize :v . you no have any vedio pls too :l pls unban him <3
thnx brother
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by azbeeeeee Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 am

Sorry for posting here, thunder players from pakistan dont get 80 ping.
azbeeeeee
azbeeeeee
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 am

BigBossSnake wrote:Sorry for posting here,  thunder players from pakistan dont get 80 ping.

Ok, maybe I was mistaken, it may have been higher than 80, but. He was standing still while chatting and I shot him continously, he still didn't lose any health at all. It's impossible for a lagger to lose 0 health, especially while standing still and being shot continuously, it's obvious he was using hacks. I don't ban for no reason. I made sure multiple times. Also, FRODO, repeating yourself won't get you anywhere, it's best to admit your mistake and apologise.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:05 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

I won't unban him until he admits his mistake and apologise, then I may consider it. Do you think I'm stupid? You think I can't tell the difference between lag and hack? Lol. I'm 100% sure he was hacking.
K sir I cant challenge your experience.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:33 pm

No No No He Dont Even Know Hacking He Is Czn
No He Cant Unban him
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:50 pm

I'm sorry that you didn't have the balls to admit your mistakes and apologise.

Denied
Locked.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down