VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade I_vote_lcap[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade I_voting_bar[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade I_vote_lcap[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade I_voting_bar[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade

+10
=SdS=KrlozZ...
D4rKR420R
DasHinG^
ЧК.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
EK.CrystalBlue
Sindhist
Desi
Chuck Norris
DanielS
14 posters

Go down

[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade Empty [Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade

Post by DanielS Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:08 pm

I thought why this isn't in VKs.
If the player's health is around 20 or 30 or around it or below the command /kill will be disabled until he has stable health. (eg: above 40 hp or 30).
This will mostly help in the security script.
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade Empty Re: [Denied]Suggestion : Anti-Evade

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 pm

/kill is a VC-MP command, I am not sure if we can change the function of it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:27 pm

It's possible as i have seen /kill disabled and used by another command in some role play server. I suggest you should try modifying it in testing server.
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Dissable /q will be better :p 
Most of the evader only /q
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindhist Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Why not adding a timer To /kill and on /q if player Do this he should wait for 5 min Awesome Mind Right? Like in EC Server i a player is doing /kill is need to wait 3 minutes. Very Happy
Sindhist
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 pm

ReBorN wrote:Why not adding a timer To /kill and on /q if player Do this he should wait for 5 min Awesome Mind Right? Like in EC Server i a player is doing /kill is need to wait 3 minutes. Very Happy
It is not an awesome mind. Rather, it is a misuse of those features to remove a small issue for a hefty price.
However, in many previous cases similar to this, Angle apparently outright disregarded the consequences (=inconvenience to players) of making ridiculous timers and added a 3 second timer to shoot a rocket after switching to it, a 2 second timer to use a weapon after /wep (@Angle this is why I don't reveal most bugs I know of to you. I do not trust you at all with the method you use to 'resolve' them.) and a 2 second timer to use /wep after using a weapon.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:56 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
ReBorN wrote:Why not adding a timer To /kill and on /q if player Do this he should wait for 5 min Awesome Mind Right? Like in EC Server i a player is doing /kill is need to wait 3 minutes. Very Happy
It is not an awesome mind. Rather, it is a misuse of those features to remove a small issue for a hefty price.
However, in many previous cases similar to this, Angle apparently outright disregarded the consequences (=inconvenience to players) of making ridiculous timers and added a 3 second timer to shoot a rocket after switching to it, a 2 second timer to use a weapon after /wep (@Angle this is why I don't reveal most bugs I know of to you. I do not trust you at all with the method you use to 'resolve' them.) and a 2 second timer to use /wep after using a weapon.

It's called nerfing. Making a weapon more fair to the rest, I Think it's more realistic to have it work this way. Who the hell can shoot with an m4 and equip a rocket launcher and fire a shot within 1 second? No one sir.

What do you propose we do?
Is it:

1. Remove the /wep or rocket launcher.
2. Let people abuse the bug
3. Add rules for it and ban 50 % of the population.

It's either nerf or remove man. YOu didn't come up with a better solution. Sure we can add a really complicated rule so you can abuse that rule for your on advantage. But seriously having a timer to rocket launcher is the best thing possible, because now that weapon isn't overpowered and you only use it in situations that makes sense to use it. For example while camping. You can't just be in a m4 duel and then fast switch to the rocket to kill the other player.

About wep are you F*cking stupid? People are detected as hackers when using /wep by the admins. There wpuld be so much abusing that can be done that breaks the rules if that limit wasn't there. You need to understand that making a complicated rule that 90 % of the player base will break isn't good either.

I have tested a /kill delay. It's annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever. A 2 second in the rocket launcher however punishes players who use the rocket launcher in an illegal way and doesn't affect the players who use it in a legal way.

A 2 second timer in /wep after you enter aiming presents people from playing unfairly, but in what way does it prevent you from playing fairly? No way whatsoever, if you fight in a way where you need to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode, you're not fighting a way that is fairly.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm

"If someone used his intelligence to fast switch to rocket or to do slide bugs with /wep then he should be allowed to rocket glitch and use the /wep slide bug. If someone used his fast typing skills to death evade then he should be allowed to do it."

~Crystal
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:19 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

It's called nerfing. Making a weapon more fair to the rest, I Think it's more realistic to have it work this way. Who the hell can shoot with an m4 and equip a rocket launcher and fire a shot within 1 second? No one sir.

Is it:

It's either nerf or remove man. YOu didn't come up with a better solution. Sure we can add a really complicated rule so you can abuse that rule for your on advantage. But seriously having a timer to rocket launcher is the best thing possible, because now that weapon isn't overpowered and you only use it in situations that makes sense to use it. For example while camping. You can't just be in a m4 duel and then fast switch to the rocket to kill the other player.

About wep are you F*cking stupid? People are detected as hackers when using /wep by the admins. There wpuld be so much abusing that can be done that breaks the rules if that limit wasn't there. You need to understand that making a complicated rule that 90 % of the player base will break isn't good either.

I have tested a /kill delay. It's annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever. A 2 second in the rocket launcher however punishes players who use the rocket launcher in an illegal way and doesn't affect the players who use it in a legal way.

A 2 second timer in /wep after you enter aiming presents people from playing unfairly, but in what way does it prevent you from playing fairly? No way whatsoever, if you fight in a way where you need to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode, you're not fighting a way that is fairly.

Since CrystalBlue triggered me. I want to make another response. You don't Think about the whole picture Crystal. There is no way to make everyone happy. My guess is that you would've preferred me to make a rule about it instead of nerfing it.

Here's the problems with that (/wep):
- How do you determine if someone is hacking or if that person is abusing /wep? Should we ban someone for abusing it? If that's the case in what situation should we do that?
- If you use /wep within 2 seconds of entering aim mode, you're basically abusing /wep as well. So how do we change this way of thinking for players like you?

Here's the problems with that (rocket launcher):
- Where do we draw the line of rocket glitching/fast switching? Look up fast switching reports of stylish. It's extremely hard to determine what to do with it. To me the line is: If you don't switch to the rocket and fire a shot within 2 seconds, you're not fast switching. That's what the script does man.
- How do we prevent admins from banning people for using a rocket launcher against them? They could just say he was fast switching. THis was a problem before, because it's really hard to determine and two admins could see it differently. We want the admins to have the same interpretation of the rules as possible.

A rule like this would work in the real World, because there you have long processes to determine if someone is breaking the law. Here we want the rules and laws to be exact and for everyone to have the same interpretation. Why did we remove the insulting rule? Because an admin could use anything negatively said about them to punish the player saying it. Admins shouldn't have the Power to decide anything. They should just be a mindless slave to the rules.

There is also a management section where you can share your opinions, but when you do it's usually to trash a solution and not come up with a better one. We take the best solution possible. We can't for example have the perfect roleplay server and the perfect DM server, it is just not possible. But we can do our best to make the server as good as possible for the different kinds of players.

Sorry for the long text and I hope it makes sense, because I didn't read through the text before posting it, since I have to take the buss.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 pm

+1
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:56 pm

We can't modify the VCMP in-built functions but we can have access to block them if the player has health below 100.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:31 pm

+1 thats a good suggestion. ._.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:+1 thats a good suggestion. ._.
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:10 am

+1
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:48 am

/q is a vcmp cmd but /kill work. +1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Need a reply from Angel.
Add it. x)
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Is it:

"Who the hell can shoot with an m4 and equip a rocket launcher and fire a shot within 1 second? No one sir."
Are you talking about having it comparable to real life? If so, then who can carry 8 weapons with them at a time?
If you're talking about it that it isn't possible in game, yes, it is very possible and I do it a lot of times and then get angry when it doesn't work.
Obviously, I propose either "Let people abuse the bug" or "Add rules for it and ban 50 % of the population.".

"About wep are you F*cking stupid? People are detected as hackers when using /wep by the admins. There wpuld be so much abusing that can be done that breaks the rules if that limit wasn't there. You need to understand that making a complicated rule that 90 % of the player base will break isn't good either."
Then solve the problem, don't downright remove it.

"I have tested a /kill delay."
Kill delays are ridiculous. You can always jump into the sea and drown yourself.

"A 2 second timer in /wep after you enter aiming presents people from playing unfairly, but in what way does it prevent you from playing fairly? No way whatsoever, if you fight in a way where you need to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode, you're not fighting a way that is fairly."
1. Long ago (I now adopted the 0/ins and 1 key for switching weapons), the only way I used to switch weapons (when on keyboard) was to type /we or press the '1' key to switch to the next weapon. I carried only 1 weapon with me so that I can fastswitch between it and fist. If I wanted to use stubby, I would jump, type /we st and quickly switch to mouse.
2. Sniping and then immediately switching to another weapon for instance (you don't have enough time in that situation to go through all the weapons you carry and switch to that particular weapon).
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Is it:

1. "Who the hell can shoot with an m4 and equip a rocket launcher and fire a shot within 1 second? No one sir."
Are you talking about having it comparable to real life? If so, then who can carry 8 weapons with them at a time?
If you're talking about it that it isn't possible in game, yes, it is very possible and I do it a lot of times and then get angry when it doesn't work.
Obviously, I propose either "Let people abuse the bug" or "Add rules for it and ban 50 % of the population.".

2. "About wep are you F*cking stupid? People are detected as hackers when using /wep by the admins. There wpuld be so much abusing that can be done that breaks the rules if that limit wasn't there. You need to understand that making a complicated rule that 90 % of the player base will break isn't good either."

3. "I have tested a /kill delay."
Kill delays are ridiculous. You can always jump into the sea and drown yourself.

4. "A 2 second timer in /wep after you enter aiming presents people from playing unfairly, but in what way does it prevent you from playing fairly? No way whatsoever, if you fight in a way where you need to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode, you're not fighting a way that is fairly."
1. Long ago (I now adopted the 0/ins and 1 key for switching weapons), the only way I used to switch weapons (when on keyboard) was to type /we or press the '1' key to switch to the next weapon. I carried only 1 weapon with me so that I can fastswitch between it and fist. If I wanted to use stubby, I would jump, type /we st and quickly switch to mouse.
2. Sniping and then immediately switching to another weapon for instance (you don't have enough time in that situation to go through all the weapons you carry and switch to that particular weapon).

1. So it's better to let people abuse the glitch and let them look like hackers? When I saw the turbo glitch I didn't want to play at all. It was so unfair. Explain to me why that's a good thing. You only Think about yourself. You don't Think about the majority.

2. Thanks Master Crystal please enlighten me. This is a solution to the problem. You're basically complaining that I added a gate to the stairway of your apartment complex that can be easily opened in 2 seconds because a lot of the other residents fall down those stairs and you want me to remove the gate because it now takes you 2 second longer to use the stairs. That's basically how stupid your argument is. You're obviously not playing the game as it was meant to play with my vision if your playstyle requires you to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode.

You're so welcome to solve this issue and waste so much F*cking time on it. For once you can actually help the server and not complain.

3. I said that I didn't like the kill delay after I tested it.

4. When you play like that it's a risk that you trigger a sliding bug and sliding bugs are no fun for the rest. I have already commented about your playstyle in 2.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:12 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Is it:

1. "Who the hell can shoot with an m4 and equip a rocket launcher and fire a shot within 1 second? No one sir."

2. "About wep are you F*cking stupid? People are detected as hackers when using /wep by the admins. There wpuld be so much abusing that can be done that breaks the rules if that limit wasn't there. You need to understand that making a complicated rule that 90 % of the player base will break isn't good either."

3. "I have tested a /kill delay."

4. "A 2 second timer in /wep after you enter aiming presents people from playing unfairly, but in what way does it prevent you from playing fairly? No way whatsoever, if you fight in a way where you need to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode, you're not fighting a way that is fairly."

1. So it's better to let people abuse the glitch and let them look like hackers? When I saw the turbo glitch I didn't want to play at all. It was so unfair. Explain to me why that's a good thing. You only Think about yourself. You don't Think about the majority.

2. Thanks Master Crystal please enlighten me. This is a solution to the problem. You're basically complaining that I added a gate to the stairway of your apartment complex that can be easily opened in 2 seconds because a lot of the other residents fall down those stairs and you want me to remove the gate because it now takes you 2 second longer to use the stairs. That's basically how stupid your argument is. You're obviously not playing the game as it was meant to play with my vision if your playstyle requires you to use /wep 2 seconds after you enter aiming mode.

You're so welcome to solve this issue and waste so much F*cking time on it. For once you can actually help the server and not complain.

3. I said that I didn't like the kill delay after I tested it.

4. When you play like that it's a risk that you trigger a sliding bug and sliding bugs are no fun for the rest. I have already commented about your playstyle in 2.
1. I am not only thinking about myself. I don't even know how to do the turbo glitch (which ain't much of an inconvenience since I have a turbo hack anyways).
2. A timer with a duration of player.Ping + 10 instead of a fixed value of 2000.
3. I know, but you shouldn't have tested something so ridiculous in the first place.
4. Well suggestion 2 will solve the problem once and for all.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 am

DiceX wrote:Need a reply from Angel.
Add it. x)

You already got like 5-6 replies from me lol.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Chuck Norris=VK.Angel.OfDeath? Question
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:33 pm

╰☆╮羽熙_ wrote:Chuck Norris=VK.Angel.OfDeath? Question
Lol Pls stop bumping old topics.
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Sry,man.
I didnt notice that.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:47 pm

╰☆╮羽熙_ wrote:Sry,man.
I didnt notice that.

I've already warned you once, this is now your second warn.

Locked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down