VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha)

+3
ЧК.
HuNTeR^
Talha_Mustafa
7 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) Empty [Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha)

Post by Talha_Mustafa Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 pm

b]Your in-game name:[/b]
[VX]Talha
Admin who banned you:
Ek=4k.
Date and time of banning:
2017-03-25_15-30-29
Reason given by the admin for the ban:
WallHack

b]Your defense please:[/b]
First I was fighting in Cuban's Cafe with Ek=Shax and [EK]51G. If you think I am lying then you should ask both of them and everyone knows about Information checkpoint at robins cafe. While fighting I accidentally jumped on that Information checkpoint and freezed then in rage I pressed backspace and suddenly fall underworld and spawned again on ground, EK=51G (who is EK=Signal) thought that I Wall hacked and said it to EK=4k, who not even asked me reason and gave me permanent ban for wall hacking. If you guys still not believe me then you should try picking up that checkpoint and pressing backspace..You will surely fall underworld. Hence I want to advice admins to confirm the reason before banning someone. VKS need alot to improve their admins Staff.Last time cuz of Sardar.Khan I have to left this server for almost 1 year and Now this again happening.. Crying or Very sad

Witnesses who support you (in-game names):

=EK=SpitFire= (Because he knows about that glitch) and everyone in server knows about that glitch.
Any screenshots you took for your defense:

https://imgur.com/a/gGzmH
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha)

Post by HuNTeR^ Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:18 pm

You are right Admin has to confirm first is it hack or bug.
HuNTeR^
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha) Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Request ([VX]Talha)

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Signal and Shax saw you going through a wall of another building. Also Spit believed you, but when Signal and showed him where you did the wall hack from he was convinced you were lying. Also don't blame Sardar or any other for your attitude and habit of not accepting your mistake. I don't want to hear more made up stories from you, just accept your mistake and you'll be unbanned, else you can continue arguing and thinking that we're dumb enough to believe your stories.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 pm

4K. wrote:Signal and Shax saw you going through a wall of another building. Also Spit believed you, but when Signal and showed him where you did the wall hack from he was convinced you were lying. Also don't blame Sardar or any other for your attitude and habit of not accepting your mistake. I don't want to hear more made up stories from you, just accept your mistake and you'll be unbanned, else you can continue arguing and thinking that we're dumb enough to believe your stories.

Man sorry first of all I thought that you are saying me hacker for that information glitch and...
Why you want me to accept that sin that I have not commited?

Man I never hacked since I am playing in vcmp . I am honest player, I swear I not wall hacked. I was too much lagging when I was playing with those guys and they were forcing me to have DM with them. Maybe due to lag they have seen
me passing through the wall And they have no proof that I wall hacked. Man I already have spent my half year in ban and returned to this server after half year. I not wall hacked and they have no proof that I wall hacked if I was wall hacking they should record video for posting ban appeal, it is just like someone said you someone is wall hacking and you banned that guy because someone said. There is no solid proof that I wall hacked because I did'nt wall hacked. You are just trusting them cuz they are your friends.Main I have already 1.7+ stats ratio why I will wall hack, I am already pro.

See they were forcing me to have dm with them and I said not cuz I was lagging..

https://imgur.com/U6LGhxn

https://imgur.com/a/Bxx0h

https://imgur.com/a/WANiK
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 pm

طَلْحَة wrote:
4K. wrote:Signal and Shax saw you going through a wall of another building. Also Spit believed you, but when Signal and showed him where you did the wall hack from he was convinced you were lying. Also don't blame Sardar or any other for your attitude and habit of not accepting your mistake. I don't want to hear more made up stories from you, just accept your mistake and you'll be unbanned, else you can continue arguing and thinking that we're dumb enough to believe your stories.

Man sorry first of all I thought that you are saying me hacker for that information glitch and...
Why you want me to accept that sin that I have not commited?

Man I never hacked since I am playing in vcmp . I am honest player, I swear I not wall hacked. I was too much lagging when I was playing with those guys and they were forcing me to have DM with them. And they have no proof that I wall hacked. Man I already have spent my half year in ban and returned to this server after half year. I not wall hacked and they have no proof that I wall hacked if I was wall hacking they should record video for posting ban appeal, it is just like someone said you someone is wall hacking and you banned that guy because someone said. There is no solid proof that I wall hacked because I did'nt wall hacked. You are just trusting them cuz they are your friends.

See they were forcing me to have dm with them and I said not cuz I was lagging..

https://imgur.com/U6LGhxn

Spit is also my friend, but I knew that Spit didn't witness while Signal amd Shax did. I trust Signal because he's a level 6 admin here and if I didn't trust him in this situation then he wouldn't be in staff or at a high level because you need to be trustworthy to be at a high level. Also to add to that Shax was also a witness.

Now you can say that they just combining their stories to get you banned, but the question that comes in my mind is that what benefit do they have in getting you banned?

Example: If a guy tells you this color is white and another says it's black, who would you believe? Of course the person you trust more. I know Signal for about a year and I know he's an honest and mature person, while for you I don't know you much but by looking at your first impression from the incident with Sardar it shows you've broken rules in the past and have been arguing with admins and not accepting your mistake. So of course I'll trust Signal.

I'll wait for Signal's response, let's see if he can tell what he saw better than me.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 am

4k i remember that angel said to not believe on other admins when you going to ban, you have to check it by urself, you did not that, so the 50% of guilt is for you.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:4k i remember that angel said to not believe on other admins when you going to ban, you have to check it by urself, you did not that, so the 50% of guilt is for you.

Angel has said that if another admin tells you to ban someone then it's up to you whether to ban or not. And I trust Signal more than him. Let Signal come and he will clarify the situation.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:22 am

4K. wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:4k i remember that angel said to not believe on other admins when you going to ban, you have to check it by urself, you did not that, so the 50% of guilt is for you.

Angel has said that if another admin tells you to ban someone then it's up to you whether to ban or not. And I trust Signal more than him. Let Signal come and he will clarify the situation.

Call him fast man.. I want to see proofs if they exists..
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Good Luck
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 pm

GanGSte[R]* wrote:Good Luck
Cant you just stop Posting on every Post.
Get a Life..Stop Spamming
Zephyr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 pm

I checked that pickup thingy with 4K, Spitfire and Shax to make sure it makes you fall and spawn near that corner in the right side of cuban cafe (the place from where you were busted with your hack)but the result was not as what you said here, it was ghost mode or some hack related to wall, lying won't help you dude, we don't ban player for no reason.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:12 am

SiGNaL wrote:I checked that pickup thingy with 4K, Spitfire and Shax to make sure it makes you fall and spawn near that corner in the right side of cuban cafe (the place from where you were busted with your hack)but the result was not as what you said here, it was ghost mode or some hack related to wall, lying won't help you dude, we don't ban player for no reason.

How can you proof that it was ghost mode or hack related to wall, I have already said that my ping was over 400+ and I was lagging alot as shax said that "laggouts should die" in logs so it is proved that I was lagging and maybe due to lag it appears as hack.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 am

طَلْحَة wrote:
SiGNaL wrote:I checked that pickup thingy with 4K, Spitfire and Shax to make sure it makes you fall and spawn near that corner in the right side of cuban cafe (the place from where you were busted with your hack)but the result was not as what you said here, it was ghost mode or some hack related to wall, lying won't help you dude, we don't ban player for no reason.

How can you proof that it was ghost mode or hack related to wall, I have already said that my ping was over 400+ and I was lagging alot as shax said that "laggouts should die" in logs so it is proved that I was lagging and maybe due to lag it appears as hack.

You can't penetrate a solid wall with lag. If you lag you just continously run in to it, but never through it.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 am

4K. wrote:
طَلْحَة wrote:

You can't penetrate a solid wall with lag. If you lag you just continuosly run in to it, but never through it.

Man as I said my lag was over 400+ and It was increasing.. so if you reach at a place in your pc then it will show approx 2-3 seconds after in server so in my pc I come out of cuban cafe through doorway and then in their pc it will be shown after 2-3 sec so it looks like I penetrated through the wall but actullay it was lag, and please stop saying that I wall hacked , I am not noob. I have solid proof that I was lagging. I am able to prove that I lag and they dont have proof that I hacked. Atleast they should record a video. If I hacked I must be continously penetrating to all buildings walls and they should record some proof.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 am

طَلْحَة wrote:
4K. wrote:
طَلْحَة wrote:

You can't penetrate a solid wall with lag. If you lag you just continuosly run in to it, but never through it.

Man as I said my lag was over 400+ and It was increasing.. so if you reach at a place in your pc then it will show approx 2-3 seconds after in server so in my pc I come out of cuban cafe through doorway and then in their pc it will be shown after 2-3 sec so it looks like I penetrated through the wall but actullay it was lag, and please stop saying that I wall hacked , I am not noob. I have solid proof that I was lagging. I am able to prove that I lag and they dont have proof that I hacked. Atleast they should record a video. If I hacked I must be continously penetrating to all buildings walls and they should record some proof.

Lag doesn't prove that you didn't wallhack.

I've dueled with 350-400 pingers and yes they do teleport and shots are desynced but they don't teleport like 1 moment your in a building and the next moment out of it and facing another direction. And they are talking about you penetrating a building near cuban cafe, not the cafe itself.

Since there is no proof at the moment, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and will unban you, but note next time when you make an unban request I'll have proof ready.

Unban request accepted.
Unbanned.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down