VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  I_vote_lcap[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  I_voting_bar[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  I_vote_lcap[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  I_voting_bar[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding

+8
EK.CrystalBlue
Stylish^
[VF]Peter
ЧК.
Vipe[R]
Chuck Norris
Naruto[U]
=SdS=KrlozZ...
12 posters

Go down

[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  Empty [Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:37 am

Your in-game name: [AsS_T]BABA1
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VF.RainY^
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 29-01-2017
What did he do? Describe please: He was using the slide glitch

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): None

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: https://youtu.be/ArDMA1Veg_c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  Empty Re: [Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:41 am

That slide is not against the rules, so its allowed.

Sliding: If a player is moving and shooting with a weapon you can only normally shoot with while standing still, without stopping, he is sliding. Moving, stopping, switching weapons, shooting once/twice, then moving again is not sliding. Anyone caught breaking this rule should be warned or banned.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding  Empty Re: [Denied] Report - VF.RainY^ - Sliding

Post by Naruto[U] Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:33 am

How the rules are not update yet (As Angel said on his last comment about Thinh that he will change a bit the rules) and that kind of slides is just for his vietnamit ping (Just look at him, he is just crouching but seems like slide by a higher ping).

On conclution, it´s not againts the rules.
Naruto[U]
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:08 am

Let the senior fellas handle this report.
As angel said, He was going to do something against all these new techniques so judging at the video you can see that he was using that bug. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto[U] Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 am

BABA1 wrote:Let the senior fellas handle this report.

i think i was a witness at that moment or was before? ídk
Anyway, you know that is right what i said.

But ok, let see what seniors will say.

EDIT:
No bro, is not the same bug, the bug that we saw is really different. this one is just for his lags.

Go and check it again lol.
Naruto[U]
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:24 am

The VF clan is exploiting a glitch in VC-MP to make it appear as if they slide. The leader of VF has showed me that it is to 100 % a glitch by providing me with a video from his perspective, fighting me.

Why not disallow this one? Because like 50 % of the DMers are also exploiting VC-MP glitches. For example the shot with Ingram then switch to stubby glitch. I'll keep this report opened for a while in case anyone wants to comment on this.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:27 am

Chuck Norris wrote:The VF clan is exploiting a glitch in VC-MP to make it appear as if they slide. The leader of VF has showed me that it is to 100 % a glitch by providing me with a video from his perspective, fighting me.

Why not disallow this one? Because like 50 % of the DMers are also exploiting VC-MP glitches. For example the shot with Ingram then switch to stubby glitch. I'll keep this report opened for a while in case anyone wants to comment on this.
Chuck as they're banned on official servers LW and EC everyone is saying they are using a program to adjust their fps, what you can do is disallow double c glitch.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto[U] Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 am

Chuck Norris wrote:The VF clan is exploiting a glitch in VC-MP to make it appear as if they slide. The leader of VF has showed me that it is to 100 % a glitch by providing me with a video from his perspective, fighting me.

Right.

From other side, a lot of people are exploiting this kind of slides too, but they didn´t know it yet.
As i said, just for lag pings. Like Rainy, is just crouching and switching faster to do that vcmp bug, taking advantage on his higher ping, All VF members have the same skills, since i play and fight with them and vs too. i knew it.
Naruto[U]
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 am

Vipe[R] wrote:

Chuck as they're banned on official servers LW and EC everyone is saying they are using a program to adjust their fps, what you can do is disallow double c glitch.

In LW crouch is disabled to prevent it and we will never disable crouch. In EC almost everyone uses slide glitch. And we can't catch people who use programs to adjust their FPS and therefore we can't punish them.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto[U] Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 am

Vipe[R] wrote:

1 - Banned on LW for "suspichous mind" of hackers. And they proved that they are not hackers. Here on VK.
2 - Banned on EC, for "speed hax" but as KAKAN said in a comment, "EC Admins who didn´t know if they are truthly hacker or just a simple bug, but they don´t care about it, so they will banned you without prove it, when is just for a higher ping".

3 - Programs for adjust fps, it´s true, i did it too, and you know what? the limit of fps that it can be change it ingame is "65" actually, but if you do it, your game will crash.

Why disallow doublé c glitch? is just a good skill that they discovered, we can´t force them to stop using it. it is unfair and in my opinión a bit discriminatory. Why not better disallow normal c glitch slide or any kind of it? put a system like LW, and all would be solve it. Why not better suggest that viper?. (RIP players who likes to do c glitch slider everytime)

Last edited by ==NarutoUzumaki== on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Naruto[U]
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 am

I agree with it, why ban or disallowed only any glitch, when there is many glitch and most pro players using it, they just find a new thing to be more pros than the others, I like that.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:53 am

Vipe[R] wrote:

First of all we follow our own rules and not LW or EC rules. Second of all I actually did some research into it before banning them. They are exploiting a VC-MP glitch to 100 %. Basically what I did was to fight the leader of VF while he was recording his screen. The result was:

On my screen he slided and on his screen he didn't slide at all, he just pressed a couple of keys. From looking at the video he DID NOT adjust his FPS. On the video his FPS was constant and I was moving normally. It took him about 20-30 minutes to upload the video and for me to Watch it, so I doubt he edited the video in any way.

Just to add to this, I Think the leader has showed how to do this to Mason or 4k as well, and the result was the same.

==NarutoUzumaki== wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

1 - Banned on LW for "suspichous mind" of hackers. And they proved that they are not hackers. Here on VK.
2 - Banned on EC, for "speed hax" but as KAKAN said in a comment, "EC Admins who didn´t know if they are truthly hacker or just a simple bug, but they don´t care about it, so they will banned you without prove it, when is just for a higher ping".

3 - Programs for adjust fps, it´s true, i did it too, and you know what? the limit of fps that it can be change it ingame is "65" actually, but if you do it, your game will crash.

Why disallow doublé c glitch? is just a good skill that they discovered, we can´t force them to stop using it. it is unfair and in my opinión a bit discriminatory. Why not better disallow normal c glitch slide? put a system like LW, and all would be solve it. Why not better suggest that viper?. (RIP players who likes to do c glitch slider everytime)

I agree with this. If everyone can do the glitch it's not something we can ban them for. I can tell the difference between the glitch and real hacks, at least for now after talking with the VF leader.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:06 pm

I think disallowing some specific glitches like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFgSwKFitI
would be Ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by [VF]Peter Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 pm

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:I agree with it, why ban or disallowed only any glitch, when there is many glitch and most pro players using it, they just find a new thing to be more pros than the others, I like that.
Me too. In VK's sever, slide is old now. We just creating new ways of slide. Not use programs or cheat/hack.
[VF]Peter
[VF]Peter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://..klkkglf,mrllg6mlm,mlfgglbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Keep this report open i have something related to it just uploading.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:57 pm

BABA1 wrote:I think disallowing some specific glitches like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFgSwKFitI
would be Ok
It wouldn't. Just because you are jealous that you couldn't do a specific slide doesn't mean it should be disallowed.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:32 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
BABA1 wrote:I think disallowing some specific glitches like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFgSwKFitI
would be Ok
It wouldn't. Just because you are jealous that you couldn't do a specific slide doesn't mean it should be disallowed.

Where did I mention that I was jealous? plus you're in no position to tell that even though you're my senior. Don't you think that glitch gives you a bit of an advantage against your opponent? Stylish uses a glitch too but that's ok but this thing lets you shoot while sliding rendering two or three shots at any given instant. Moreover, whoever uses this glitch no matter if he/she is a lagger or not becomes unhittable, I'm saying that it violates the sliding glitch somehow. It just gets into my nerves whenever I see someone using this glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjZYC3qAbAw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:51 pm

BABA1 wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
would be Ok

Where did I mention that I was jealous? plus you're in no position to tell that even though you're my senior. Don't you think that glitch gives you a bit of an advantage against your opponent? Stylish uses a glitch too but that's ok but this thing lets you shoot while sliding rendering two or three shots at any given instant. Moreover, whoever uses this glitch no matter if he/she is a lagger or not becomes unhittable, I'm saying that it violates the sliding glitch somehow. It just gets into my nerves whenever I see someone using this glitch.

Totally agree with Baba, some of these slide glitches should be disallow.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:56 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
would be Ok

Totally agree with Baba, some of these slide glitches should be disallow.
So, crystal defeated in his own battle for allow glitches? Very Happy
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:40 pm

* DOUBLE POST *
* BUMP *
Stylish, your evidence is uploaded yet?
Angel, are you sure that we can't warn/kick/ban someone for using such glitches? If so, I'll deny this report.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:02 pm

KAKAN wrote:* DOUBLE POST *
* BUMP *
Stylish, your evidence is uploaded yet?
Angel, are you sure that we can't warn/kick/ban someone for using such glitches? If so, I'll deny this report.

KAKAN Deny this report, read angel reply he said its allowed, but he will stay the topic open to all can discuss it.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:37 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:KAKAN Deny this report, read angel reply he said its allowed, but he will stay the topic open to all can discuss it.
That's not the only problem, the other problem is:-
Stylish^ wrote:Keep this report open i have something related to it just uploading.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [VF]Peter Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 am

Are u upload video yet Stylish?
[VF]Peter
[VF]Peter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://..klkkglf,mrllg6mlm,mlfgglbh

Back to top Go down

Post by azbeeeeee Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 am

Bump
azbeeeeee
azbeeeeee
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 am

Hellow guy's , about this kind of slide , i already informed angel about it before this report , specially Rainy , its kind like anoying but acually some peaple (Like me) can deal with And some not ,  those guy's "lover's of bug's" i guess , and some player recently abused those bug's , and i think rainy exaggerated with server bug's , always there is limit's for everything , same to slide&shot on same time exaggerated , i think angel will put limit's at least for all of this shit ! .
here is the slide week ago that showing unfair shot's  :

also to naru , you use UZI bug alot of time's and no body punished you , if you dont knew what am talking about then i will upload some , always when you ragged you start using that bug(UZi Fast Shot's) , from your side you got your revenge , but from player side , its Unfair to use it against them ,i will inform angel about this kind of abusing , in the end , the server should think from player's side not your side .

acually i dealt with this bug :

So my Vote is neutral , dont laugh pls i knew its not Admin App xD , going with majority Razz

OffToic : Any one Here Clean Like Me ? (No offence) , am nub with server bug's silent
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Well as angel said that slide is allowed.
If you stylish want post any other proofs, make a new report.

Report Denied.
Thanks for reporting.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down