VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Question and suggestion I_vote_lcapQuestion and suggestion I_voting_barQuestion and suggestion I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Question and suggestion I_vote_lcapQuestion and suggestion I_voting_barQuestion and suggestion I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Question and suggestion

+8
Arnold^
[VF]Peter
QaisAla
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Desi
Los
ЧК.
EK.CrystalBlue
12 posters

Go down

Question and suggestion Empty Question and suggestion

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 pm

So how many cars can i buy from 1 pc becuse my brothers also plays from my pc and many of you also knows him [balee] and his car just get sold , i just want to confirm how many cars can someone buy from 1 pc, becuse there are many players and their brothers plays from same pc so it means they can only buy cars from 1 account? if yes
then please make a rule for it becuase they also want self owned cars like us.
thank you.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Question and suggestion Empty Re: Question and suggestion

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:44 pm

I think the script I made a few patches ago were (for normal vehicles only):

- You can't share your car with a player that plays on the same computer as you.
- You can't own more than 1 model of a car per account.

However due to the fact that players are starting to make a business out of sharing or re-selling cars, we will most likely remove any owned cars from your brothers account since we can't know for sure if it's just you trying to buy more vehicles to then be shared or re-sold.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:46 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I think the script I made a few patches ago were (for normal vehicles only):

- You can't share your car with a player that plays on the same computer as you.

However due to the fact that players are starting to make a business out of sharing or re-selling cars, we will most likely remove any owned cars from your brothers account since we can't know for sure if it's just you trying to buy more vehicles to then be shared or re-sold.
This is very evil. If we allow multi-accounting (do not disallow it) we must allow it to its full extent.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:49 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I think the script I made a few patches ago were (for normal vehicles only):

This is very evil. If we allow multi-accounting (do not disallow it) we must allow it to its full extent.

So we give unlimited slots to every player? All the current cars will be bought and we'll be in a shortage and eventually out of world 1 cars. He has already 5 cars, I don't see how he needs more.

And people can easily make up a brother story and will get unlimited car slots.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:50 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

No wait, I totally screwed up here. We don't sell cars immediately just because the alias match, we only sell car immediately if the person has been inactive for 28-32 days.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

So we give unlimited slots to every player? All the current cars will be bought and we'll be in a shortage and eventually out of world 1 cars. He has already 5 cars, I don't see how he needs more.

We will of course investigate it. If the brother is selling his car slots to other players or not being active more than once a month. He is caught. But yeah it's up to the head admin / manager to be as fair and possible when deciding if the player's brother exist or not. Me and Rainbow plays on the same computer as well.

If you sold qais's brothers car, you are allowed to do so if you think it was just qais trying to make more money.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:54 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

No wait, I totally screwed up here. We don't sell cars immediately just because the alias match, we only sell car immediately if the person has been inactive for 28-32 days.

So a player can have 2 accounts and can buy cars from both as long as he doesn't keep 1 account inactive?

It's technically bypassing the car limit which is the same as owning 2 of the same model using multi account. Bypassing restrictions should logically not allowed as it's unethical.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:56 pm

So why 4k just sell my brother car , everyone knows he is my brother
He plays everyday.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:56 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

We will of course investigate it. If the brother is selling his car slots to other players or not being active more than once a month. He is caught. But yeah it's up to the head admin / manager to be as fair and possible when deciding if the player's brother exist or not. Me and Rainbow plays on the same computer as well.

If you sold qais's brothers car, you are allowed to do so if you think it was just qais trying to make more money.

Viper told me you sold his sister's car which is why I sold balee's car.

And Desi tells me he has 3 accounts, 1 brother, 1 cousin, and him and all play from the same PC, which I find hard to believe.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Desi wrote:So why 4k just sell my brother car , everyone knows he is my brother
He plays everyday.

How does everyone know? Because you told them. So how do we believe you? If we believe you then we'll have unknown guidelines to judge if a player is telling the truth about his brother or not and this can lead for people to bypass the limit.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Btw 4k you ask me first u cant keep 3 acounts then i said ok sell tommy cars But u sell only balee hotring racer to viper And sell all cars of tommys too which is quite unfair btw u can check thier stats they plays balee have 5k kills and tommy has around 1kkills
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:07 pm

Desi wrote:Btw 4k you ask me first u cant keep 3 acounts then i said ok sell tommy  cars  But u sell only balee hotring racer to viper  And sell all cars of tommys too which is quite unfair btw  u can check thier stats they plays balee have 5k kills and tommy has around 1kkills

Because Viper told me Angel sold his sister's car, so I had to be fair. And it can also mean that you play daily with 3 accounts.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:09 pm

Where is the suggestion here its a question..
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:11 pm

I m inactive i dont play daily i play for 2 or 3 times in a week, And where is the cash They didnt get any cash after u sell their cars??
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:15 pm

4K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

So a player can have 2 accounts and can buy cars from both as long as he doesn't keep 1 account inactive?

It's technically bypassing the car limit which is the same as owning 2 of the same model using multi account. Bypassing restrictions should logically not allowed as it's unethical.

I used the word "immediately". If we check /alias on a player and it matches with someone elses, we don't immediately sell the vehicles, we investigate it to the best of our knowledge. [HS]HS was obviously hari's secondary account so we sold the vehicles, but Rainbow Dash is obviously my brother that plays on my computer and we didn't sell his vehicles.

You just have to use a few seconds to a few minutes of your own time to think about it or look it up.

If someone can prove that they got a brother that plays on their computer, that doesn't re-sell their vehicle or asks for money to share it then it should be okay.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Desi wrote:I m inactive i dont play daily i play for 2 or 3 times in a week,  And where is the cash  They didnt get any cash after u sell their cars??

They should get their cash back, I have tested the script many times before I released it a couple of patches ago.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:16 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:If you sold qais's brothers car, you are allowed to do so if you think it was just qais trying to make more money.

Qais,s brothers car ??
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Qais.99 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:If you sold qais's brothers car, you are allowed to do so if you think it was just qais trying to make more money.

Qais,s brothers car ??

xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:19 pm

So what about balee car he wants his car back many of you knows him you can ask everyone.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Qais.99 wrote:

Qais,s brothers car ??

What do you think that means? Qais Brother car. The car your brother owns of course, that got sold.

If the head admin selling your car doesn't believe that you got a brother then he is allowed to sell it.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
4K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

I used the word "immediately". If we check /alias on a player and it matches with someone elses, we don't immediately sell the vehicles, we investigate it to the best of our knowledge. [HS]HS was obviously hari's secondary account so we sold the vehicles, but Rainbow Dash is obviously my brother that plays on my computer and we didn't sell his vehicles.

You just have to use a few seconds to a few minutes of your own time to think about it or look it up.

If someone can prove that they got a brother that plays on their computer, that doesn't re-sell their vehicle or asks for money to share it then it should be okay.

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Desi wrote:I m inactive i dont play daily i play for 2 or 3 times in a week,  And where is the cash  They didnt get any cash after u sell their cars??

They should get their cash back, I have tested the script many times before I released it a couple of patches ago.
Being An Admin And Double Posting Really Nub..
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Los wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
4K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

I can't help it, if someone posts a reply when I am in the middle of writing my own reply, shit like this happens.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Only hotring is sold to viper i already said him sell my 3 rd account car if u dont belive t But he only sell balee hotring, Almost every player knows balee.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Okay I understand, but I've seen balee's cars for a long time and never questioned Desi, but today when I was questioning I felt he's lying which is why I sold the car.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Los wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
4K. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

You're the only nub here -_-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:35 pm

4k, balee is active he plays daily
U should atleast tell me first that i m. Selling
balee car but u sold only his best and precious
car (hotring) and after that u ask me about
tommy then i said sell his cars if its not allowed
then u sell tommy car too
Which is unfair
You should return balee hotring to him.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:37 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Desi wrote:4k, balee is active he plays daily
U should atleast tell me first that i m. Selling
balee car but u sold only his best and precious
car (hotring) and after that u ask me about
tommy then i said sell his cars if its not allowed
then u sell tommy car too
Which is unfair
You should return balee hotring to him.

You have 5 car slots, just buy a hotring and share it with him. And I talked with you before selling it.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:33 pm

How can i buy if there is no hotring unowned. I dont share my cars to my brother and there is a rule too u cant share cars with same accounts, and u didnt tell balee or me that u r selling his car u just ask me for tommy then i said ok sell tommy car then u sell, i didnt accept it from u, I dont have any problem because u didnt sold my car, still u sold Balee car who is active in game daily he is very much hurt and even i cant beleive u sold his cars u also know he is my brother.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Desi wrote:How can i buy if there is no hotring unowned.  I dont share my cars to my brother  and there is a rule too u cant share cars with same accounts, and u didnt tell balee or me that u r selling his car u just ask me for tommy then i said ok sell tommy car then u sell, i didnt accept it from u,  I dont have any problem because u didnt sold my car, still u sold  Balee car who is active in game daily he is very much hurt and even i cant beleive u sold his cars u also know he is my brother.

I can get your hotring back if you tell me the truth about the tommy. account.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Tommy is my cousin account he plays like 1 or 2 time in a week u can check his stats if u dont belive, I play from only my acount, If i made multiaccount for bussiness then i wont said u too sell tommy cars
Thats all its upon too you, even i m upset becuase of this
please return balee cars to him.
Thank you
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Desi wrote:Tommy is my cousin account he plays like 1 or 2 time in a week u can check his stats if u dont belive,  I play from only my acount,   If i made multiaccount for bussiness then i wont said u too sell tommy cars
Thats all its upon too you, even i m upset becuase of this  
please return balee cars to him.
Thank you

You feel bad for your brother, but not your cousin? And does he live with you?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 pm

No his school is near my house sometimes he comes and stay in our house.
I didnt feel bad for my cousin because i gave him money to buy the car and he is not active and u already said me u cnt keep 3 accounts so i have to sell tommy car as he dont play much.
Balee is active in game.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [VF]Peter Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Case of Plus like him
Noob sold car ...
It can make player angry
[VF]Peter
[VF]Peter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://..klkkglf,mrllg6mlm,mlfgglbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Here we need another rule,
If anyone brother/sister play with same pc and he/she wants to buy a car so he should increase his kills to 1000+ so then he can buy car.
Need [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] responce.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:55 pm

I know to balee and tommy and desi they are differents persons Razz
i play with them sometimes they are not same to desi :p desi is pro :#

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Here we need another rule,
If anyone brother/sister play with same pc and he/she wants to buy a car so he should increase his kills to 1000+ so then he can buy car.
Need [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] responce.

yea now its a suggestion :3
+1
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Then Everyone will claim "I have 3 brothers" xD
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Okay Desi, I'll get balee his hotring by tomorrow morning.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion^ Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Em plus have in total 4accounts =EM=Plus =EM=Younger^ thinhdependai and kennysang sell his cars its disallowed
Champion^
Champion^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Champion^ wrote:Em plus have in total 4accounts =EM=Plus =EM=Younger^ thinhdependai and kennysang sell his cars its disallowed

Just give us the car ID's and we will check if the aliases matches. He can't fool us that he has that many Brothers lol.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:00 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Champion^ wrote:Em plus have in total 4accounts =EM=Plus =EM=Younger^ thinhdependai and kennysang sell his cars its disallowed

Just give us the car ID's and we will check if the aliases matches. He can't fool us that he has that many Brothers lol.

I've talked to Plus and he's admitted that those last 2 mentioned names are his accounts and I sold his cars. Although, Younger is another player.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:21 am

Thank you 4k.
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:34 am

4K. wrote:Okay Desi, I'll get balee his hotring by tomorrow morning.
Then return my sister's car too.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:47 am

Vipe[R] wrote:

As Angel said it's up to the admin to see whether the person is lying or not. As Angel sold your sister's car, it's up to him to return it.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am

4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

As Angel said it's up to the admin to see whether the person is lying or not. As Angel sold your sister's car, it's up to him to return it.
WTF i need back my sister how ru sure whether desi is lying or not? -.-
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:51 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:

WTF i need back my sister how ru sure whether desi is lying or not? -.-

As Angel said that the admin should investigate and then do what he feels right. I don't need to answer for why I trust someone. I trust you since you've been in the community for a long time, but I can't undo an action taken by my senior. If you want the car, you should ask Angel. If I sold it, then I could return it, but this matter is not in my hands.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down