VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Some Improvement in commands... I_vote_lcap[Denied] Some Improvement in commands... I_voting_bar[Denied] Some Improvement in commands... I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Some Improvement in commands... I_vote_lcap[Denied] Some Improvement in commands... I_voting_bar[Denied] Some Improvement in commands... I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Some Improvement in commands...

+2
SuFyastiC
Royal.Nobody
6 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Some Improvement in commands...

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:50 pm

as you all know that there are some commands that are not permanent like /radaroff and /nogoto on, and i find it difficult to put that command everytime i enter the game, and some noobs like me are damn lazy to re-do it every single time...  Razz

so i was wondering if they were permanent and there were some commands like /radaron and /nogoto off for the ones wanting them off...

and it'd be awesome if there was a command /spawnwep to save the weapons you prefer and having them no matter where and in which skin you spawn instead of the default prop or skin weapon and get saved from /wep command everytime you spawn.
and a commant /delsavewep for deleting the list of saved weapons.
the game would be way more easier to play that way...
Thanks for your time...

Last edited by Royal.Nobody on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

https://t.co/E14BdhNRY5

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Some Improvement in commands...

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:58 pm

1st para -
It sounds nice but maybe not everyone will like it.

2nd para -
If I am not wrong /radaron and /nogoto off is already their, you might not have used it yet.

3rd para -
Different weps in different props and different skins looks good, but same weps everytime you re-join or choose different skin / visit different prop will look weird.

-1 Good Luck!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:58 pm

-1 for radar and nogoto

+1 for save the weps :3
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:04 pm

KrlozZ... wrote:-1 for radar and nogoto

+1 for save the weps :3
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:as you all know that there are some commands that are not permanent like /radaroff and /nogoto on, and i find it difficult to put that command everytime i enter the game, and some noobs like me are damn lazy to re-do it every single time...  Razz

so i was wondering if they were permanent and there were some commands like /radaron and /nogoto off for the ones wanting them off...

and it'd be awesome if there was a command /spawnwep to save the weapons you prefer and having them no matter where and in which skin you spawn instead of the default prop or skin weapon and get saved from /wep command everytime you spawn...
Thanks for your time...

The problem is that if nogoto and radaroff is saved, you will also be too lazy to ever turn it off, I mean why would you? Therefor if it was saved, everyone would have nogoto on at all and that wouldn't be very fun would it?

Not saving nogoto is actually a good thing in my opinion, because then you will only use it when you want to bother using it. It's kinda hard to explain, but I am not saying that I am right, I am just justifying why it works that way.

I understand that there are some people who wants nogoto on and radaroff at all time, but I believe that honestly most players don't mind bothering with nogoto on and will just enable it when there is someone that teleport to them and pwn them a lot.

Another attempt to justify it: Some players won't bother even using /nogoto on unless someone teleports to them a lot and kills them. When will there ever be a reason to turn it off? When a friend teleports to the player perhaps, but I personally don't Think that happens enough.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:08 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:1st para -
It sounds nice but maybe not everyone will like it.

2nd para -
If I am not wrong /radaron and /nogoto off is already their, you might not have used it yet.

3rd para -
Different weps in different props and different skins looks good, but same weps everytime you re-join or choose different skin / visit different prop will look weird.

-1 Good Luck!

firstly: at first i thought too that maybe they are permanent but everytime i entered the game the players had the access to do /goto royal and came to me without my turning the nogoto command off...

2ndly: savewep command is just for those who wanna use it, you dont want it dont use it no one will force you lol...

there should also be a command like /delsavewep to delete the saved weapons...

and i understand chuk bro but i think there is majority of those persons who want them on at all times...
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Royal.Nobody wrote:as you all know that there are some commands that are not permanent like /radaroff and /nogoto on, and i find it difficult to put that command everytime i enter the game, and some noobs like me are damn lazy to re-do it every single time...  Razz

and it'd be awesome if there was a command /spawnwep to save the weapons you prefer and having them no matter where and in which skin you spawn instead of the default prop or skin weapon and get saved from /wep command everytime you spawn...
Thanks for your time...

The problem is that if nogoto and radaroff is saved, you will also be too lazy to ever turn it off, I mean why would you? Therefor if it was saved, everyone would have nogoto on at all and that wouldn't be very fun would it?

Not saving nogoto is actually a good thing in my opinion, because then you will only use it when you want to bother using it. It's kinda hard to explain, but I am not saying that I am right, I am just justifying why it works that way.

I understand that there are some people who wants nogoto on and radaroff at all time, but I believe that honestly most players don't mind bothering with nogoto on and will just enable it when there is someone that teleport to them and pwn them a lot.

Another attempt to justify it: Some players won't bother even using /nogoto on unless someone teleports to them a lot and kills them. When will there ever be a reason to turn it off? When a friend teleports to the player perhaps, but I personally don't Think that happens enough.

For /spawnwep it's the same thing. If you just get Everything you want handed to you, you're going to get bored. If you only play with your favorite weapons you're gonna lose some variety and fun in the gameplay. There will never be a reason to not choose your favorite and best weapons. But if you have to for example type /spawnwep everytime you join that's a good reason for you to sometimes say: I am just going to play with the weapons I have and I don't have to do any extra work.

I Think these type of systems benefits you, but that's just my opinion. Sorry for the double post but I saw you were online.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:13 pm

thats why i suggested the /delsavewep command
Info: first reply's and topic are edited Very Happy
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Agree! with Chuckelina Razz
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:thats why i suggested the /delsavewep command
Info: first reply's and topic are edited Very Happy

Let's try to explain it better.

1. What's the reason for anyone to ever use /delsavewep. Who would bother deleting their favorite weapons that they play best with? No one, that's why it's better that the server deletes them after your exit.

2. What's the reason for forcing players to type /spawnwep? Because you will only bother doing it when you feel like it's Worth 5 seconds of your time and sometimes that will actually make you choose to not type /spawnwep and therefor mix up your gameplay a Little.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:26 pm

ok bro but still not justified, i know everyone has got their own mindset so i totally understand Smile
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:ok bro but still not justified, i know everyone has got their own mindset so i totally understand Smile

But do you understand my Point? It's really hard to explain, but I've nailed some explanations of it in the past. This is a freeroaming server and our main focus is fun and fun comes when you are not doing the same thing all the time. We want to encourage you to try and do different things, we won't force you or blame you for doing the same thing, but we spoil you either. World of warcraft was very social and fun to begin with but then they started to spoil their players and give them Everything they wanted without any effort put into it and now it has turned into a Facebook game where you sit alone in your garrison sending other NPCs out to do the work for you.

Writing /spawnwep isn't that much work, but it is enough work to make you sometimes not bother Writing it and not bothering to write it only IN MY OPINION just makes it more fun.

I try my best to make this server as good as possible for DMers and I never try to force them to do anything other than DMing, but If you just want 100 % DMing there are other servers for that, where you will spawn right where you die with the weapons you want to immediately continue fighting.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:40 pm

as i said before i totally understand...
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:as i said before i totally understand...

You suggested a pretty good thing, but just to make it perfect for a single person or maybe 5-10 people more isn't justified, some people love doing DMs only and they don't worry about cmds (like radar, nogoto, weps, spanweps or etc) some people love doing RPs (so they usually use nogoto and radaroff - example me) but most of the people find it difficult to remember all the cmds and type them again n again, so just keep it simple for the majority and things will go smooth, hope you don't get dis-heartened. Smile GL!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:48 pm

@Sufy you know what, actually you're right and btw the link to your fb profile is not working...
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Denied.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down