VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
andrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 I_vote_lcapandrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 I_voting_barandrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
andrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 I_vote_lcapandrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 I_voting_barandrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Leaving Staff - Diamond

+21
Kristoff^
Signal
Zurix
Chuck Norris
=KF=Thunder^
Dark Abdo
Desi
Arnold^
=SdS=KrlozZ...
SuFyastiC
Champion^
Los
Luckshya
SJHere
QaisAla
Vipe[R]
ЧК.
KAKAN
VK.Angel.OfDeath
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Diamond
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

andrisucks - Leaving Staff - Diamond - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving Staff - Diamond

Post by 47. Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:07 am

Its your decision so I can say.
Either way Good luck with your future life.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:48 am

VK.SuFy wrote:Come on dude, Don't be like Old SuFy, just take minute and drink a cold glass of water and think again, it's not the case that you'll get everything back by posting these type of things, just ask for help from higher ranks and discuss your problem with them, they might help you out Smile GL!

My favorite BLACK BIKE was sold by MaSoN^ maybe because of my inactivity IG of like 31-32 days (I don't really remember who it was) I was like (I am gonna f*** that madafaka but after a minute Massy joined in and then I saw that bike with massy and asked him to sell it and give it back to me and he refused) :'(

LOOOL I didn't sell it. Remember you was inactive and Angel sold it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:54 am

You know what ghost, if you would've respected luckshya's saying and waited for just a min and then talked to me and sell out vehicles after talking, I'd have happily agreed.
But this time, I dunno what it isnt that I feel that you were short of time or so also I dont think anyone respects me here, they all are thinking according to their mind level that I am leaving cuz all of that stuff.
You know you disrespected me and Luckshya by ignoring him. Thats what hurts me and I hope Angel understands that I am not leaving because of all the stuff, I have a lot of cash and can buy these things again, the main point is of respect, you ignored me and luckshya thats what hurts me and the reason behind my leave.
We staff are a group of friends or mates and community, when one person starts ignoring, the whole company breaks down which, we all are like family and should resepct everyone. No respect = break in relationships.
Thats what I wanted to say.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:12 am

I never ignored anyone. I thought Lucky would be coming from your name which is why I sold it before because I felt it's unfair as your still inactive and lucky comes with your name to save your prop. And I've always respected you two and wanted you to improve. When I saw you were getting involved in fights, I PMed and gave you advice and tips because I cared about you and wanted you to make a good image of yourself and the staff. You should think of other players rather than yourself which is what I did and sold your cars and prop. You shouldn't be so selfish that you go so low and blame me for doing my job. You should either stay active to keep your cars/prop or at least take 5 mins out of 1 month to visit the server. I'm in 12th grade and I come ingame from school mostly to make sure everything is going okay and I've never left an LOA since I've joined the staff because I never planned of being away from the server for long. No matter how busy I was, I took some time to visit the server not because of fear of losing my cars, but because I care of the server.

Mate I was seeing improvement in you after I sent you that long PM and didn't expect this behavior after I sold your cars/prop because I thought you changed yourself. Mate tell me honestly do you think I sold your cars/prop for my clanmate? Do you honestly think I didn't have regret? If your answer is yes for both then you've disrespected me and I'm hurt from that.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:21 am

4K. wrote:I never ignored anyone. I thought Lucky would be coming from your name which is why I sold it before because I felt it's unfair as your still inactive and lucky comes with your name to save your prop. And I've always respected you two and wanted you to improve. When I saw you were getting involved in fights, I PMed and gave you advice and tips because I cared about you and wanted you to make a good image of yourself and the staff. You should think of other players rather than yourself which is what I did and sold your cars and prop. You shouldn't be so selfish that you go so low and blame me for doing my job. You should either stay active to keep your cars/prop or at least take 5 mins out of 1 month to visit the server. I'm in 12th grade and I come ingame from school mostly to make sure everything is going okay and I've never left an LOA since I've joined the staff because I never planned of being away from the server for long. No matter how busy I was, I took some time to visit the server not because of fear of losing my cars, but because I care of the server.

Mate I was seeing improvement in you after I sent you that long PM and didn't expect this behavior after I sold your cars/prop because I thought you changed yourself. Mate tell me honestly do you think I sold your cars/prop for my clanmate? Do you honestly think I didn't have regret? If your answer is yes for both then you've disrespected me and I'm hurt from that.
Why didnt you tell me earlier that u thought lucky will come by my name, i thought u did for ur clanmate, you didnt clear it out and created a misunderstanding(i wont tell) that u sold it to viper.
But now I understood you didnt wait for that 1 min cuz you thought nothing gonna happen and lucky will come to save my prop, not me and you sold cuz u thought I wont come ig but you know half an hour before, i knew nothing about my cars and I edited my loa to back, you can check timings, just to make you clear that I didnt came back immediately when I heard abt my prop is being sold.
If so, I want to say sorry to 4k and angel but this wont have been so long if u have cleared it earlier. Sorry again.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:27 am

That's good, One happy big Family back to work again. Very Happy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 am

Diamond wrote:
4K. wrote:I never ignored anyone. I thought Lucky would be coming from your name which is why I sold it before because I felt it's unfair as your still inactive and lucky comes with your name to save your prop. And I've always respected you two and wanted you to improve. When I saw you were getting involved in fights, I PMed and gave you advice and tips because I cared about you and wanted you to make a good image of yourself and the staff. You should think of other players rather than yourself which is what I did and sold your cars and prop. You shouldn't be so selfish that you go so low and blame me for doing my job. You should either stay active to keep your cars/prop or at least take 5 mins out of 1 month to visit the server. I'm in 12th grade and I come ingame from school mostly to make sure everything is going okay and I've never left an LOA since I've joined the staff because I never planned of being away from the server for long. No matter how busy I was, I took some time to visit the server not because of fear of losing my cars, but because I care of the server.

Why didnt you tell me earlier that u thought lucky will come by my name, i thought u did for ur clanmate, you didnt clear it out and created a misunderstanding(i wont tell) that u sold it to viper.
But now I understood you didnt wait for that 1 min cuz you thought nothing gonna happen and lucky will come to save my prop, not me and you sold cuz u thought I wont come ig but you know half an hour before, i knew nothing about my cars and I edited my loa to back, you can check timings, just to make you clear that I didnt came back immediately when I heard abt my prop is being sold.
If so, I want to say sorry to 4k and angel but this wont have been so long if u have cleared it earlier. Sorry again.

I'm glad the misunderstanding is clear now and I hope you rethink your decision as I never disrespected you or Lucky.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Ah no, I wont be back, I am busy with studies and wont be able to give time to server. Thats my final decision
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 pm

I hope this be put into consideration and this is my last and final decision I want to resign from the staff as I am busy wid my personal life stuff and studies.
So, take care and cya.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Diamond wrote:I hope this be put into consideration and this is my last and final decision I want to resign from the staff as I am busy wid my personal life stuff and studies.
So, take care and cya.
Bye twins Luckshya and Diamond i will miss you guys Sad
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
Diamond wrote:I hope this be put into consideration and this is my last and final decision I want to resign from the staff as I am busy wid my personal life stuff and studies.
So, take care and cya.
Bye twins Luckshya and Diamond i will miss you guys Sad

Sad to see you leaving Sad Sad Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Sad and kinda disappointed to see you leaving, I am in the final year of school causing me to be very busy, yet I haven't even made a decision as such. Anyways.

Good luck with your life.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Me no replay's on topic's else if there is need , From my side , its really good to hear that you leaving this duty , cause you the only i saw him  making fake proof's in front of my eyes  and i remmeber that , but you already run out / Got rid  from it  by remeving it (even ihave proof's but no enough) . you simply Exploit my ignorance for chat log's by making fake proof's .

anyway , am not hating you or Specific player or  anyone else , its simply when someone did break the rules i will report him , even my clan member's i have report someone of them and got accepted . ( Old Member) .me never  replay on topic's  Futility . and they all know .

#DontTakeItPersonal
#AcceptIt
#YouCantFixYourSelfByBreakingSomeoneElse
#YourLifeOnlyGet'sBetterWhenYouWorkOnYourselfAndTheRestWillFolow
#GoodLuckWithYourLife
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 am

Good Luck! hope to see you back soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:07 am

Leave him, he took that decision for himself, dont try to get he back, and stop reply more :p
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:20 am

VK.SuFy wrote:Good Luck! hope to see you back soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

You no lie pls, it's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff^ Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:35 am

Not possible Sad bye bye good luck for your future. Enjoy your life, try to forget us pale pale
May success know your door. Good luck again!......
Kristoff^
Kristoff^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:48 am

Ahh it's very sad to hear you are leaving. Anyway you are a really good friend of mine and I hope your luck gets better in the future. Keep in touch...
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2