VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
dukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . I_vote_lcapdukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . I_voting_bardukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
dukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . I_vote_lcapdukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . I_voting_bardukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

+5
Diamond
Mike
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Zurix
Lahhami^
9 posters

Go down

dukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . Empty [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Yo Guy's , Here To be Continued With Mason , This Topic Relate To This Report :
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t4360-admin-report-diamond#60457
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your in-game name:[EK]KillerLaham
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK] Mason
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 2016-08-06_16-07-32
What did he do? Describe please:
 ,so On my First mute Evade with Mason I got Directly Ban .  Without Any Smell of Warn .  Even He was Bussy On fight . Shown On Video Later . This Rlly Not Fair Every Player Deserve A Warn . I Was ALmost NewBie And I wasnt Registed On vk's ,I wasnt Know Rules As well , That's Why We Deserve A Warn , i was Just Play on Server And Fight . After This Ban i join vk's Just Because Of this wrongFully Ban . See my join Date .

Why impose his Power On Me by temp ban  Even He Don't Saw Me , not exist  ( busy On fight) Why No Warn Me ? if u said That i Warn u before proove it , post Real Proof plz No Fake Like Ur Friend diamond proof's . That Exploiting a weakness , The Weakness Is That I dont Know Rules As Well Before . and i think Every Player Deserve a warn For that Kind Of Evade .

srry Mason But since This Ban You Become A traitor With me too .  i no trust u anymore ,  it Was RealshinShip With us Before BTW , And He traitor With Rules By No giving me Warn .And traitor With Me By No giving me money back and With Our Friendship too .
About My money ---> Give Me Money Back plz . iwill Give it for Peaple Deserve .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Link That Show There is No Warn After First Mute Evade :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3C8ftUQNM&feature=youtu.be

High Admin's And chief's , Manager's To Handle it  Not Mason OR Diamond . Member's

Last edited by [EK]KillerLaham on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

dukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Zurix Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 pm

ok ok from my view
in the first of log you can see that you laham kicked diamond out the prop
and when you said opps three times and from my view it not consider spam cuz in 10-lines console [the most used between all] it can disappear rapidly
so i think from the anger of diamond he muted you in the reason of spam [it not bad thing but he make it over].

About his evade , from my view he reconnected for he got muted for this reason and he see that is unfair.

in the mason's pm it is
Mason's pm wrote:shaif lesh ... 3shan dket b diamond
the meaning of the is word is [thanks to god that iam arabian]
See Why... Because [you killed or kicked] diamond
well some admins will say [what the hell you are not allowed to post here] but i post it for clear and thanks.
#DukeNukemRocks

Last edited by Zeyad_Ahmed on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fogrgot adding my hastag)
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

dukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:06 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:ok ok from my view
in the first of log you can see that you laham kicked diamond out the prop
and when you said opps three times and from my view it not consider spam cuz in 10-lines console [the most used between all] it can disappear rapidly
so i think from the anger of diamond he muted you in the reason of spam [it not bad thing but he make it over].

About his evade , from my view he reconnected for he got muted for this reason and he see that is unfair.

in the mason's pm it is
Mason's pm wrote:shaif lesh ... 3shan dket b diamond
the meaning of the is word is [thanks to god that iam arabian]
See Why... Because [you killed or kicked] diamond
well some admins will say [what the hell you are not allowed to post here] but i post it for clear and thanks.
#DukeNukemRocks

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE.

But ty for clarify what say the PM.
btw its God no god.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:15 am

No nerver do that bro xD
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:43 am

You're an old rule breaker of spam and mute evade. No excuses no crying.
About those proofs.
Stop lying everywhere and making stories. You made those fake proofs for reporting, I can show what I uploaded. I will search for them and upload them in a min.
Here I repeat again:
Are you kidding me? How you edited them? How you made those fake ones? Just to report u can make fake proofs?
I never made even i dunno how to. What u did lol?
I never made them, you made them because I muted you?.
Chat was filled with your 'opps!' etc.
Please dont make this shitty fake proofs, atleast.
Why lie? Just because of our fight? You made them not me, stop lying. I can assure you that you made them.
I never made things like these, nor i have time I am very busy in my daily life that cant even think of wasting my time making fake proofs for people like you?
Seriously?
Thats all what I have to say.
If anyone wants to trust me, trust, I know what is true and i need not give any extra explaination.
I never know u can go down that you can make fake proofs even just because I muted you for your flooding and spamming and muting, which have been a past issue too.

And see you applied at ext clan in May, and before that I've seen you playing in EC, many times, you're and old player, you got banned in sep or july, which means more than 3 months you were with us, u got many warns for spamming and mute evading, still u dont know rules? You need a warn always as an excuse .
Stop excusing that u r a noob!
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:42 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
About My money ---> Give Me Money Back plz . iwill Give it for Peaple Deserve .

I gave your money back from a long time ago. That case was closed but you love to talk about the past.

Enta bas sho8l tfeshah 3shane fotet 3la EK enta sort bt8ar.

Anyways, You did mute evade many times before that and you're playing from long time you was a old player not a newbie don't lie. You were abusing remember when you was saying "F*ck who make you admin?" You only love to lie and doesn't show full proof. I don't want to reply anymore.

"An admin does his duty, Players starts to report him" #VC-MPLogic

I will find that HTML file and upload it so I prove you deserved that ban.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:56 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
He said : ِ" u Feling Jealous When u join EK's " ? Lmao , How this relate To here , Lmafo . 3njad Enak ms5rah . Ana B4ar mnak 3shan fott clan ? , Mott do7ok msh Ghader . 3aha .
keef a3tetk Vote "Yes" ? lol This Screenshot Talk Razz
dukenukemrocks - [Denied] Admin Report - Mason . Hahaha10

Koltle B4ar ? ha ?
#VC-MPLogic

MaSoN^ wrote:
Anyways, You did mute evade many times before that and you're playing from long time you was a old player not a newbie don't lie. You were abusing remember when you was saying "F*ck who make you admin?" You only love to lie and doesn't show full proof. I don't want to reply anymore.
Bulshit's , Blablablabla ...... , I already post proof And u not  , dont  spam like diamond . Plz ,

MaSoN^ wrote:"An admin does his duty, Players starts to report him"
What Duty Ur talking About , By unfair Ban , Post an Evedience/proof  That i  Did it before plz , .  use Chat Log's , Or Shut up ! , Or anthing else , u admin no ? , try to get someReal proof's .
MaSoN^ wrote:
I will find that HTML file and upload it so I prove you deserved that ban.
Let's Say That I said It , but When ? , Iam Sure If i said it ,  i was Newbie Player . Post ur fake Html Plz , Then told me Witch Date Cause I no Trust u Both .
Dont Waste My time too plz  , isaw u write " Idont Want Replay Anymore" , plz Replay(w7iatak)  ,  Enjoy ur report . Thanks .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:18 am

Diamond wrote:You're an old rule breaker of spam and mute evade. No excuses no crying.
About those .......................... Bulshit's
wht about "here is the proof , lick them , old name diamond "  , fkk off man , although wht u did  u still making stories , this report idiot no general chat , fkk off , stop talking just bulshit's , post real proof plz , All watch the topic and they r witness's about ur fake screenshot , about making stories , i alway's making "stories" on reporting player's and and they accepted , opps brah , , they know me who i am , that moment when u have nthing to speak . i told u admin supose to deal with , not u , i post my real proof and u not , u cant use ur own eyes now , opps .omfg i no believe that u deny this . instand of apolgize to admin's , wake up its a report .not chat.

listen Me idiot , Am Wroking Right now And Am talking To u from SmartPhone , fkk off , Stop Spamming with ur bulshit talk , brb When There Is Admin/chief/Manager Replay  .  
i will no Waste Time with u . They Will handle it .

ihave  admin report Before And he Accpeted by [warned] ,  Ghost Know Who is this btw  ,  no name ... , That mean am not Report u Futility .

i think u Blind , i already post proof's ,When someOne have Nothing Againt other . He Will Talk like u ,, U post A fake Screenshot And u remove it After 1 hour  .That Exploiting a weakness , The Weakness Is That I dont Know Rules As Well Before . like What mean chat log's , etc ,. Cause i was NewBie    So shut up , let Them Deal With it . plz dont Waste My Time .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:55 am

Dont destroy each other by report Smile
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:21 am

We all know that Mason can't control his little ass sometimes, please remain patient Razz xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 pm

This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing with sparrow is easy well if you ask me if someone is a newbie he has no concept of evade To be very honest instead of evading mute he will say sorry when admin will unmute him atleast thats my personal experience
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing with sparrow is easy well if you ask me if someone is a newbie he has no concept of evade To be very honest instead of evading mute he will say sorry when admin will unmute him atleast thats my personal experience

He spammed server with opps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:19 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing with sparrow is easy well if you ask me if someone is a newbie he has no concept of evade To be very honest instead of evading mute he will say sorry when admin will unmute him atleast thats my personal experience

And then made fake proofs and saying that I made them just because we punished him for his act.
Abt 'here is the proof', it was old proofs which proves out that he cant excuse that he didnt know the rules and he is a constant spammer and mute evader.
i ll post those pics which i posted on that day, later, actually I am very busy with exams, these are board exams and are very important for my future.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
He said :  ِ" u Feling Jealous When u join EK's " ? Lmao ,  How this relate To here , Lmafo . 3njad Enak ms5rah . Ana B4ar mnak 3shan fott clan ? , Mott do7ok msh Ghader . 3aha .
keef a3tetk Vote "Yes" ? lol This Screenshot Talk Razz

Koltle B4ar ? ha ?
#VC-MPLogic
Translating of the above text
Laham's talk wrote:3njad Enak ms5rah . Ana B4ar mnak 3shan fott clan ? , Mott do7ok msh Ghader . 3aha .
keef a3tetk Vote
Really , you are [noob or stupid or idiot] . I jealous because [joined] the clan? , then how i give you a vote?
i hope it help Smile
#DukeNukemRocks
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Translating of the above text
pr0 Translation , LOL , I need you To Highlighted On Translate , Work For me plz , When i told u Open The Curtains U open bounce

Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing..................

firstly , I join Clan By Ghost , And dont Do Any thing Else Than Register On EK's site , Ghost Got All My clan aplication , And he Know , HE just told me Re connect , and do that and do that , He help me on that , if u internsted ask ghost , am profissinal On kicking Diamond on prop's Or kick him ass , i wasnt know rules as well  .

Secondly , let Admin's More higher Than u To deal With it . Thanks

Diamond wrote:
And then made fake proofs and saying that I made them just because we punished him for his act.
Abt 'here is the proof', it was old proofs which proves out that he cant excuse that he didnt know the rules and he is a constant spammer and mute evader.
i ll post those pics which i posted on that day, later, actually I am very busy with exams, these are board exams and are very important for my future.
Stop Spamming Like kid's  , i told u Before , Why U spamm ? Uscared ? . Its okay Dont Be Afraid There Is Admin's More higher Than u . And About Posting ur proof , Dont be Stupid plz , And dont Post  Any Thing Else Than Your  signature , Too Late For Post ,  You now The victim , That's Mean U cant Play/MakingFake  on proof's Anymore .Too late Son .

ِAbout Ur Exam's : Stay Onilne Dont Run Away , Ihave Exam's Like ur Amount of ur hair , , and i work too BTW , So That's Not Exuse , I saw U Even That U online Tomuch Today , Lmao . Stay Online No Retired Plz .

MaSoN^ wrote:
first , WHt about " I don't want to reply anymore." .
Second ,  That's My common word's When i kick ass someOne (Let's Said  Like u) Itold him Opps! , Or Ouch! , If u call that Spam Go home Plz , U know how much player Spamming With " :V " , Even u exist too , LOL , i think U dont Know Wht Spaming Mean , So Dont talk about /call that   spam plz .

#Fake_Diamond
#unFair_admin
#Both_Like_Gun_With_Sound_Just
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Translating of the above text
pr0 Translation , LOL , I need you To Highlighted On Translate , Work For me plz , When i told u Open The Curtains U open bounce

Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing..................

firstly , I join Clan By Ghost , And dont Do Any thing Else Than Register On EK's site , Ghost Got All My clan aplication , And he Know , HE just told me Re connect , and do that and do that , He help me on that , if u internsted ask ghost , am profissinal On kicking Diamond on prop's Or kick him ass , i wasnt know rules as well  .

Secondly , let Admin's More higher Than u To deal With it . Thanks

Diamond wrote:
Stop Spamming Like kid's  , i told u Before , Why U spamm ? Uscared ? . Its okay Dont Be Afraid There Is Admin's More higher Than u . And About Posting ur proof , Dont be Stupid plz , And dont Post  Any Thing Else Than Your  signature , Too Late For Post ,  You now The victim , That's Mean U cant Play/MakingFake  on proof's Anymore .Too late Son .

ِAbout Ur Exam's : Stay Onilne Dont Run Away , Ihave Exam's Like ur Amount of ur hair , , and i work too BTW , So That's Not Exuse , I saw U Even That U online Tomuch Today , Lmao . Stay Online No Retired Plz .

MaSoN^ wrote:
first , WHt about " I don't want to reply anymore." .
Second ,  That's My common word's When i kick ass someOne (Let's Said  Like u) Itold him Opps! , Or Ouch! , If u call that Spam Go home Plz , U know how much player Spamming With " :V " , Even u exist too , LOL , i think U dont Know Wht Spaming Mean , So Dont talk about /call that   spam plz .

#Fake_Diamond
#unFair_admin
#Both_Like_Gun_With_Sound_Just

All of that you wrote looks English but pretty hard to understand -.-
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:42 am

Syndicate^ wrote:

All of that you wrote looks English but pretty hard to understand -.-
Anothe Spammer -.- . plz , enough i have enough spammer's .
Fine philosopher / pr0 English
Open ur eyes ,i already Replay to u " second , ....." , They deal with it , Not u , That's mean Dont replay Or spam here nerd
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:21 am

KillerLHam have problem wiith all admin :v
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Can an 8+ admin deal with this, the report is too confusing to me and just seems as personal fights.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm

4K. wrote:Can an 8+ admin deal with this, the report is too confusing to me and just seems as personal fights.
rlly ? all those Proof's and u told me personal fights ? am confusing Too brah . u read it well ? brah , i already post ScreemShot/video That Show :
I got Unfair Ban From mason , i got No warn's And nthing .  This rlly unfair brah , Remeber Last Report Admin That i post ? ( 2 week's ago)(no names)  , Did He Got Accepted  ? yes , Now Dont Tell Me Am Reporting him Futility  or personal Fight's ,  u knew that . u dont see That is Trying to Evading the issue By calling me That i made it , You dont See That He dont have any proof's ? , So Wht u expect from him To Say ? " oh , Lahham right ? "  , No Way .
am Reporting Just Who Broke The Rules , and u knew that ,  i dont Give the shit Of he is admin or player .
. Both Of Them  did broke The rule , And they suposed to be punish .

let's See Wht Mangaer's , Chief's , high admin's  say's  . Thanks

Last edited by [EK]KillerLaham on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
4K. wrote:Can an 8+ admin deal with this, the report is too confusing to me and just seems as personal fights.
rlly ? all those Proof's and u told me personal fights ? am confusing Too brah . u read it well ? brah , i already post ScreemShot/video That Show :
I got Unfair Ban From mason , i got No warn's And nthing .  This rlly unfair brah , Remeber Last Report Admin That i post ? ( 2 week's ago)(no names)  , Did He Got Accepted  ? yes , Now Dont Tell Me Am Reporting him Futility  or personal Fight's ,  u knew that . u dont see That is Trying to Evading the issue By calling me That i made it , You dont See That He dont have any proof's That i do it before ? , So Wht u expect from him To Say ? " oh , Lahham right ? "  , No Way .
am Reporting Just Who Broke The Rules , and u knew that ,  idont Give the shit Of he is admin or player .
. Both Of Them  did broke The rule , And they suposed to be punish .

let's See Wht Mangaer's , Chief's , high admin's  say's  . Thanks

Mate first of all you haven't used the right format so it's a little hard to understand, also I can't deal with this report because it's on Mason and he is the same level as me so I can't even punish him if he broke a rule.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:46 pm

4K. wrote:

Mate first of all you haven't used the right format so it's a little hard to understand, also I can't deal with this report because it's on Mason and he is the same level as me so I can't even punish him if he broke a rule.

Lets See Wht Manager's , Chief's , high admin Said . Btw Wht u mean right format?
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:51 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
4K. wrote:

Lets See Wht Manager's , Chief's , high admin Said . Btw Wht u mean right format?

This report format:
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t19-how-to-make-a-rulebreaking-report-and-why
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Almost Same , EveryThing Clear And Orgnaized , anyWay , Edited .
omg , I hate Spamming on Topic .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:59 am

Allow me to say something? Well, I didn't read the whole topic( as it looked like a mess ).
So, I want to say something: Actually, KillerLaham is a pretty old player and knows the rule well, so, if you( killerlaham ) evades the mute, he must get punishment, and I think ban is the right one as Killer had did it not only once, but many times( yes, with me too ).
So, this report should be closed and denied.
<span style="display:none">@KAKAN</span>

Last edited by KAKAN on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:21 am

KAKAN wrote:Allow me to say something? Well, I didn't read the whole topic( as it looked like a mess ).
So, I want to say something: Actually, KillerLaham is a pretty old player and knows the rule well, so, if you( killerlaham ) evades the mute, he must get punishment, and I think ban is the right one as Killer had did it not only once, but many times( yes, with me too ).

What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:22 am

4K. wrote:What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?
I can tell that he can't. That's because he always spams with "oops" I think I might have some screenshots for it too, but, don't want to search from a 1000 files...
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 am

KAKAN wrote:
I can tell that he can't. That's because he always spams with "oops" I think I might have some screenshots for it too, but, don't want to search from a 1000 files...

Btw there is auto mute for this so if he spams the same word a few times he should be auto muted and if he evades it then warned and then the next time another warn, then the next time a temp ban for a day or another warn. And I've seen him saying 'opps' 1 or max 2 times after killing someone and rarely 3-4 which result him a mute and I've never seen him evading it.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 am

4K. wrote:
KAKAN wrote:

Btw there is auto mute for this so if he spams the same word a few times he should be auto muted and if he evades it then warned and then the next time another warn, then the next time a temp ban for a day or another warn. And I've seen him saying 'opps' 1 or max 2 times after killing someone and rarely 3-4 which result him a mute and I've never seen him evading it.
In the video he clearly evaded. Didnt u see?
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:43 am

Diamond wrote:
4K. wrote:
KAKAN wrote:

In the video he clearly evaded. Didnt u see?

Can you give me the link?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:28 am

KAKAN wrote:Allow me to say something? Well, I didn't read the whole topic( as it looked like a mess ).
<span style="display:none">@KAKAN</span>
To Clear Thing's :
Dear Kakan , I did Evade's The WrongFully Mute , and i have The real Log That Show I wasnt Spamming , That's Why i report Him , If He call This Spam Then He Never Saw Spamm Before . So He Have no The Right's To Mute Me , That's Why I reconnect , He no give me Atleast To talk , And this Mute Evade Not All Player Know It Espicially This Kind .

And dont Call That Iam Spam With "opps " , Spamming With Opps Like this way :
[Ek]KillerLaham : Opps
[Ek]KillerLaham :Opps

Lmafo , All player's knew That Am not spaming , Ask Crystal , devil , other's . When I kill Someone I told him Opps Or Ouch! ,And Recently i Use it Little , Not for Each Kill i said Opps ,  I never Spaming With Opps , I dont  like peaple Just Talking , Plz Post proof That i did it with u .
U said  I do it  With u too ? When ? Post plz Ur proof That I Do it With u  , I already Post proof's . Else Thanks For Giving ur opinion .

On The Server Am Not Talking Too Much Like Other's Do , Am Quiet Player Relating To other's ,  My Real Spam Is My Spree's  On Player's , Not more , So Calling Me Spammer  a Kind like funny ,  Cause Most Player Know Who i am Else Than Hater's .

Ghost Already answar u too About Automute .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Report will be denied because Mason was told by Diamond to ban Laham for mute evading and because of this Mason is not guilty. We have a rule to trust our admins for what they say until there is proof that they are wrong. Although this case will be further investigated in Diamond's admin report.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down