VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . I_voting_bar[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . I_voting_bar[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex .

4 posters

Go down

[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . Empty [Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex .

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 am

Your in-game name: sniper
Rulebreaker (in-game name): KAKAN , [HS]Rex
Date and time of Rulebreaking: about 1 hours ago
What did he do? Describe please: Both Enjoying Spawn kill .

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): sniper Lonley With Both Of them

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpLCmWOC0w&feature=youtu.be

I  request to ban [HS]Rex And Punish Kakan , They Are Not Old Player's To [Warn] Them They Know Most Rules(common Rules Al Least(like spawn kill). Srry Kakan But u not
ignorant For Server Rules .
Admin's Plz Watch The Video(Completly) And Judge .
Warn = Unfair . Thank's .
Thank's sniper <3 .
[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . N87rhy4-gif
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . Empty Re: [Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex .

Post by Luckshya Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:45 am

The video do not show any spawnkill done either by KAKAN or by Rex. You are shooting them, so, they'll obviously shoot you and you didn't get spawnkill(except 1 or 2 times) that means spawn protection saved you in any way, but it did saved you na?
According to the video you posted, it clearly shows that you are KillerLaham playing there. The skin, the spasing style, bombing style and bombing same as you do. The screen flickering is also seen in the video as seen in the video that you posted before. Mind explaining it as you are currently banned in the server. According to both of you alias.
sniper: sniper, KillerFan
[EK]KillerLaham: snipr
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex . Empty Re: [Denied] Player (KillerLahham) Report - Kakan , [Hs]Rex .

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Luckshya wrote:The video do not show any spawnkill done either by KAKAN or by Rex. You are shooting them, so, they'll obviously shoot you and you didn't get spawnkill(except 1 or 2 times) that means spawn protection saved you in any way, but it did saved you na?
According to the video you posted, it clearly shows that you are KillerLaham playing there. The skin, the spasing style, bombing style and bombing same as you do. The screen flickering is also seen in the video as seen in the video that you posted before. Mind explaining it as you are currently banned in the server. According to both of you alias.
noT Ma Problem If u dont Saw Us playing On Same Time . how this ? How can I play On The Same Time With Sniper ? Or killerFan ?
All This Video And No Shown spawn kill ? Seriously ? They Trying To spawn Kill but not Work with them . U can Saw That He Told Rex " Dont spawn kill ." .  After I Told KAKAN " Spawn Kill Alowed ? "
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:08 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
Luckshya wrote:The video do not show any spawnkill done either by KAKAN or by Rex. You are shooting them, so, they'll obviously shoot you and you didn't get spawnkill(except 1 or 2 times) that means spawn protection saved you in any way, but it did saved you na?
All This Video And No Shown spawn kill ? Seriously ? They Trying To spawn Kill but not Work with them . U can Saw That He Told Rex " Dont spawn kill ." .  After I Told KAKAN " Spawn Kill Alowed ? "
You said yourself, that they failed to do it that means you somehow got saved due to the spawn protection and you were also shooting them, so they'll obviously shoot. I agree they did it 1 or 2 times but you were also shooting them. Just try to suppose that you are shooting him and he wont?

You should answer my 2nd question too.
Luckshya wrote:According to the video you posted, it clearly shows that you are KillerLaham playing there. The skin, the spasing style, bombing style and bombing same as you do. The screen flickering is also seen in the video as seen in the video that you posted before. Mind explaining it as you are currently banned in the server. According to both of you alias.
It seems like you're evading your ban.

Last edited by Luckshya on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:14 pm

how this ? How can I play On The Same Time With Sniper ? Or killerFan ? U dont Saw Us Before Playing Togother ? Dueling ? Etc .... Do u Ask Urself That QSK As A Admin ?
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Well he was spawning, running and shooting. So Rex and KAKAN can kill him. No spawn kill from my side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:37 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Well he was spawning, running and shooting. So Rex and KAKAN can kill him. No spawn kill from my side.

So How Spawn kill works ? Although There Spawn Protection ? Cmon Tell Me . someTimes Player's Try To evade With Me But Failed .(Killed Then Left Server Then back ) . can u Call That Not Evade ? Ha ? Although He Try To evade . Answar Me .Or U Warn him then Ban ?  . Same Case Here  . He Try to Spawn Clear But No Success . Watch Video Again And judge As A Admin .
I Need A Logic Ansawr .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Let me clear the doubts.
Due to the bugs in VCMP, even when he was not shooting, he looked like shooting in our screen.
And I also said "You were shooting at us"
I don't even see when I was spawnkilling, I only used flamethrower, which didn't affect you even.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [NoClan]Sniper Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 pm

KAKAN wrote:Let me clear the doubts.
Due to the bugs in VCMP, even when he was not shooting, he looked like shooting in our screen.
And I also said "You were shooting at us"
I don't even see when I was spawnkilling, I only used flamethrower, which didn't affect you even.

Not affect me (failed) Yes! why u told rex "Dont spawn kill " ? So he did it .  As wht say Killer :
someTimes Player's Try To evade With Me But Failed .(Killed Then Left Server Then back ) . can u Call That Not Evade ? Ha ? Although He Try To evade . Answar Me
[NoClan]Sniper
[NoClan]Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:32 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:Well he was spawning, running and shooting. So Rex and KAKAN can kill him. No spawn kill from my side.

So How Spawn kill works ? Although There Spawn Protection ? Cmon Tell Me . someTimes Player's Try To evade With Me But Failed .(Killed Then Left Server Then back ) . can u Call That Not Evade ? Ha ? Although He Try To evade . Answar Me .Or U Warn him then Ban ?  . Same Case Here  . He Try to Spawn Clear But No Success . Watch Video Again And judge As A Admin .
I Need A Logic Ansawr .

You have 5 seconds when you spawn you can run easily. And he was shooting them, should they wait for him to kill them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by [NoClan]Sniper Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:42 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
[EK]KillerLaham wrote:

I Need A Logic Ansawr .

You have 5 seconds when you spawn you can run easily. And he was shooting them, should they wait for him to kill them?

I Have To " Run " ? That's Wht u Got ? Come On!
Who is Speaking Me ? His Friend Or Admin .
Plz Judge As Admin Not  As Friend .
Spawn killing: Killing another player the first 1-5 seconds on his/her normal spawning position is disallowed. Anyone who breaks this rule frequently should be punished with a warning, a kick, stat reset or a ban.
What THe hell is This ? Question
[NoClan]Sniper
[NoClan]Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Denied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down