VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. I_vote_lcap[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. I_voting_bar[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. I_vote_lcap[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. I_voting_bar[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September.

+21
=KF=Thunder^
Black Panther
SJHere
VK.GhoSTSTaR
Shrish
ZidaneIX
GeoGeo
SanaullaH
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Diamond
[KFt]Dead.Man
Los
AddeR^
Desi
Champion^
Sha|R|abI^
QaisAla
Emma
Vipe[R]
DarKxSideR
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. Empty [Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September.

Post by Diamond Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Current status:

Starts 17 August 2:30 pm[GMT +5]

Note: Some of the rules only applies before a top 5 has been claimed.

Event location:
Proploc 38 - Part 1
Proploc 88 - Part 2 and Part 3.

Things you must know:
If you decide to compete in this event you can get into a lot of trouble if you break the rules. So it's advised that you read through at least the rules.

How it work likes:
The event is divided into 3 parts that consists of at least 10 parts as well = 3*10 = 30 small parts. This is not the treasure hunting event, you can't complete everything in one day without going insane, so all parts won't be available the same day rather every new part will release exactly after a week.

You have to go from message pickup to message pickup and collect pieces of a codes, make sure to check the start pickups inside property 38[Part 1] or property 88[Part 2 and 3] for more info.

In each of these 3 parts.

There will be 1 stunt, 1 glitch, 4 jumping event, 1 clue find, 2 locations to find.

Rewards:

Extra Rewards:
Anyone who reports someone for cheating to me will receive 100k in cash.

1st Place: 6m

2nd Place: 4.5m

3rd Place: 2.7m

4rth Place: 1.2m

5th Place: 700k

Rules:
- You are not allowed to use any admin commands on yourself or on other players competing in the event, while they are in property 38[Part 1] or property 88[Part 2 and Part 3]. If a player for example asks an admin to slap them while being in property 38[Part 1] or property 88[Part 2 and 3], both the admin and the player will be punished. The admin will risk a demotion due to an abuse of command and the player will not be allowed to ever compete in the event again. The excuse: I didn't know, is not valid, so don't forget about this rule.

- You are not allowed to share the code you get from completing the event. I will constantly change the code a little and keep track of who sent in every password first. This means that if I change the code and still receive the old code, will not only not allow you to compete in the event anymore, I will also take back the money from everyone who sent in the original code.

Things to note about this rule:
1. You are allowed to help other players to guide them through every pickup after the status on the event is FINISHED, because that's when you are no longer competing against other players (similar how the treasure hunt event works like after a top 5 is claimed). But any help provided during the actual competition (before a top 5 is claimed) is forbidden. If you for example complete part 1 and then try to help another team to complete it on the place before you, you lose your spot in the event.
2. Don't worry too much about this rule as long as you don't help anyone to complete the event before it's status is finished, you will not be accused of this.

- If you share a computer with your brother or anyone else that plays on the server, then unfortunately you are going to have to share the prize because only one per alias can get a reward.

- You're not allowed to be in property 38[Part 1] or property 88[Part 2 and 3] at some points if you are competiing, unless the status is marked as FINISHED. When the status is not marked as FINISHED, you can't be in property 38[Part 1] or property 88[Part 2 and 3] when you have completed 1 part and the next part isn't available.

Participants and teams.

List of teams.
1. DarkSid3r.
2. TPK - Vipe[R].
3. [VDK]Shadow_Hunter.
4. RoG - [RoG]Dark_Abdo and [RoG]Asiyan[X].
5. JORD - Qais99 and =KF=MaSoN^
6. [VON]Desi
7. Los
8. Instinct - [VON]KrlozZ and [HS]NightMare.
9. Reckless guards - [UF]Dead.Man and VK.Ghoststar .
10. H.K Force - [EK]Arnold^

Format for signing up
Code:
[b]Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):[/b]
[b]Team Name: [/b]
[b]Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?[/b]

Everything you need to know:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rewards:
1st Place: Mason
2nd Place: NightMare
3rd Place: Dead.Man and Ghoststar
4rth Place: Thinh and Mr.House.
5th Place: noob Viper.

Format and rules credits goes to 2016 event developer.

Last edited by Diamond on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 24 times in total
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. Empty Re: [Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September.

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):none(I can do myself)
Team Name: none
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?Yes
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September. Empty Re: [Rewards out - Event end]Announcement of second biggest event ever for the month of August-September.

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): None
Team Name: TPK
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event? Yes
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:09 pm

DarkSid3R wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):none(I can do myself)
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?Yes

Vipe[R] wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): None
Team Name: TPK
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event? Yes
Added.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:41 pm

keeping this bumped! good event. i hope it turns out alright.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:02 pm

BUMP!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):[RoG]Dark_Abdo
Team Name: RoG
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion^ Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Team mate(none):(i can do myself)
Team name(vice dark killers)
Do you accept all the punishments of the cheating and the rules
of event(yes)
Champion^
Champion^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:56 am

Asiyan[X] wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):[RoG]Dark_Abdo
Team Name: RoG

[VDK]Shadow_Hunter wrote:Team mate(none):(i can do myself)
Team name(vice dark killers)
Do you accept all the punishments of the cheating and the rules
of event(yes)
Added
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:04 am

Keeping it bumped!
Prices have been added, hurry up its releasing on 17 august.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 am

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): Qais99
Team Name: Jordaninan Team. Short Form: JORD
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event? yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:15 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): Qais99
Team Name: Jordaninan Team. Short Form: JORD
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event? yes
Added
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): None
Team Name: None
Do you accept all the punishments that
will come from cheating or breaking the
rules in this event? yes

- [VON]desi
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):[VON]KrlozZ...
Team Name: Instinct
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):None
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?:Yes
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:31 pm

rohit_ wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): None
Do you accept all the punishments that
will come from cheating or breaking the
rules in this event? yes

- [VON]desi

NightMare^ wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):[VON]KrlozZ...
Team Name: Instinct

Los wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):None
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?:Yes
Added.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Sorry but I can't take part in it because I'm busy these days. Very Happy
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by [KFt]Dead.Man Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): =KF=StyLish^
Team Name : Reckless Guards
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?: Yes I do even It was Banning From The Server
Note : i can help my team mate too by telling him the passwords i get or not? just to be very careful not to breack Rules.Thanks
[KFt]Dead.Man
[KFt]Dead.Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:15 am

Dead.Man wrote:Team mate (ONLY 1 or none): =KF=StyLish^
Team Name : Reckless Guards
Do you accept all the punishments that will come from cheating or breaking the rules in this event?: Yes I do even It was Banning From The Server
Note : i can help my team mate too by telling him the passwords i get or not? just to be very careful not to breack Rules.Thanks
Yes you can, but remember not to any1 else.
Btw Added.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:40 am

BUMP! Event will release tomorrow at 2:30 PM [IST] [GMT +5]
Countdown starts!
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:48 am

Bump, event starts exactly after 10 minutes, get in game.
Event prop: /proploc 38.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:04 am

Event started, get in game. /proploc 38
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:26 pm

[RoG]Thinh and Mr.House shared passes, and have been disqualified for now until they give me a good explaination on what exactly happened, there PMs were same by each and every word.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:57 pm

5 posts OMG, pls I secretly ban you xDDDD

Kk
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Who won?
Bump
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:26 pm

No one, there are 3 parts, atleast read the topic.
Edit: [P]eter and [RoG]3384 have been disqualified.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Qais.99 wrote:BUMP!
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:25 am

Bumpe Bumpe!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:09 am

BUMP!!!
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:20 am

BUMP!!!!!!!!
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:47 am

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:BUMP!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion^ Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Finally its started
Champion^
Champion^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:19 am

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:BUMP!!!
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.GhoSTSTaR Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:09 am

Team mate (ONLY 1 or none):none(I will do it myself)
VK.GhoSTSTaR
VK.GhoSTSTaR
Normal Member
Normal Member

https://www.facebook.com/ayaanqazi

Back to top Go down

Post by ZidaneIX Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:48 am

Now i finish the event and i give u cods where is my money?
ZidaneIX
ZidaneIX
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Ala77 wrote:Now i finish the event and i give u cods where is my money?

You will get your reward after finishing Part 2 and Part 3 (depends on what is your position. And if the code was right or wrong).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.GhoSTSTaR Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:38 pm

i finished too and send the code but im just waiting for part 2 and 3 to start ,it will start on this monday right?
VK.GhoSTSTaR
VK.GhoSTSTaR
Normal Member
Normal Member

https://www.facebook.com/ayaanqazi

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:00 am

Bump! XD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:51 am

Qais.99 wrote:Bumpe Bumpe!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:07 am

MaSoN^ wrote:Bumpy Bumper!
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 am

IS part 2 released? if not when is it?
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrish Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:11 am

viper take me in your team
Shrish
Shrish

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:46 am

Part 2 will be released on wednesday 2:30 pm [GMT +5:30][IST] in /proploc 88.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion^ Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:48 am

Plz add cars and bikes for finding and compleying tasks
Champion^
Champion^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Keeping it bumped, I've completed making part 2, it has 11 codes and difficulty level is kinda higher than part 1, good luck.
Remember: /proploc 88 not 38, 38 is only for part 1.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 pm

=TPK=Shrish wrote:viper take me in your team
I cant I have done part 1 alone.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:53 am

Bump!
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next