VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
What do you want Angel to do next? I_vote_lcapWhat do you want Angel to do next? I_voting_barWhat do you want Angel to do next? I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
What do you want Angel to do next? I_vote_lcapWhat do you want Angel to do next? I_voting_barWhat do you want Angel to do next? I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What do you want Angel to do next?

+11
KrispY
Jekko
AlexMercer
Vipe[R]
ЧК.
Chuck Norris
=SdS=KrlozZ...
EK.CrystalBlue
Zurix
Blood Sucker
VK.Angel.OfDeath
15 posters

Go down

What do you want Angel to do next? Empty What do you want Angel to do next?

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Okay so we all that rel004 is a new version of VC-MP that adds GUI, which is basically a user interface, which allows windows and stuff. To be personally, you can do a lot of cool stuff with GUI but right now it's very time consuming to get it to look good. I'd like to think that our players would rather just type /nogoto on everytime they join instead of brining up a menu to fix settings. I think our player base is very old school and see no point in changing things that we are used to do.

We will switch to rel004 eventually and that's up to you guys. To be me personally GUI isn't high on my list and I would rather improve other things first.

So here's my question do you guys want me to work on patch 3.3 instead and work a little on patch 4.0 on the side which will be released later (with only GUI improvements) or do you want me to simply implement GUI right away.

There is really no must to update to rel004 right now with the pickup issue being fixed. I got a few ideas I want to implement:

- Featured properties. List that we can update with properties worthy to check out. We could maybe have a menu, command, announcements and maybe even a pickup to enter them?
- Event staff commands - Commands that will let people announce events more easily and stuff.
- VIP commands: Where you get access to special commands that will mostly be cool stuff and never anything that gives the players advantages in combat. These VIP commands can be given to people for donating or as a reward in events or something (for a temp time). Right now I really need donators. I want to upgrade our server to 100 players and that will cost me about 100 dollars for 1 year and that's not something I would like to pay for right now. I can pay 100 dollars for 50 players a year, but I can't pay 200 dollars for 100 players a year, that's the problem. No one seems to be interested in helping me out so I am forced to take this route. I don't think it should be a problem though and people who doesn't donate can still be VIP for a few weeks as rewards to certain events.
- Shared custom property vehicle owners. I want to implement so all shared owners of a custom property can bring the vehicles to world 1, which will be very hard, but is possible no with an idea I got. This will probably be the first thing I work on.
- Just a new idea I just came up with: Minigame builders! To basically make the minigame system even bigger by making you guys be able to create your own minigame. This will definitely take a lot of work and might be very limited but it's something I want to do, at least with races, stunts and death races. Not sure if you can benefit from building any other minigames.
- Also missions would be fun to make, maybe even a mission making system from the minigame system? But missions doesn't seem to ever be my first priority.

GUI stuff that I am planning on working on:
1. Menu with different buttons:
- Button 1 disables/enables all your server settings and you check/uncheck your settings like /nogoto.
- Button 2 opens up list of statistics: basically everything /toplist and /weptoplist displays + your own statistic.
- Button 3 a list of achievements.

2. Some sort of window with valuable information (normally located in help) that comes up without disturbing the player (probably on the spawn screen)
3. An improved menu system with mouse controls instead perhaps?
4. GUI for the custom property system that will basically be an alternative to using commands. You can place your objects with a mouse click perhaps or select them with it? Haven't really looked into how possible that is.

What do you guys think I should do? Work on a patch 3.3 90 % of my time and start using 10 % for patch 4.0 that will eventually come out?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you want Angel to do next? Empty Re: What do you want Angel to do next?

Post by Blood Sucker Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Look dude, if patch 3.3 want less work that 4.0 so do it and vice virsa I said that 'cause I always don' t understand your topics about scripting.if  Razz
I just wanna you take a break and stop F*cking your brain, lol
You work all the time and you don't take a break [work, work and work]
And after that event, if I were you, I'd chill out for 1 week and don't play the game either for fun, lol
So, you see which takes less work and power I know that 3.3 is before 4.0 but this is your fault now Razz
Another suggestion for what to do next, kill Rainbow, and every one would support you,  believe me, and I can kill Andri for you.
And Buddy,  I wish I can donate you but I don't have a visa card and can't get it. :/
Don't take anything negatively, nerd. Razz Smile

Last edited by Pro Vampire on Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:33 pm

Vampire dont stop way of angel it good way
i like GUI for player setting but see this topic about shit mouse bugs in this GUIs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and i like GUIs for Property Commands cuz it shit big and i forget every time xD
and i know you need money to support the server but VIP i think it bad and it my opinion
and my suggestion is
1- set the radio statio of vk in the game that player can hear it in car and i will give you the direct link RTMP
2- add NPCs as obejcts like as the taxi custumers but it impossible to make a bullets create from no where
3- my last one : make the VK's server more connectify like UCP and more
and i recommend you to complete in 3.3
~Thanks
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:16 am

[RRZ]Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Vampire dont stop way of angel it good way

1- Talk about your self.
2- Your English is sucks!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:26 am

By the way, angel, you can get a good dedicated server at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they are OVH IIRC so they probably want you to mail them your ID card. You can get 100 players or however many you wish and can host unlimited [okay, limited by specs] severs, on any port, on a 100Mbps connection
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 am

Pro Vampire wrote:
And after that event, if I were you, I'd chill out for 1 week and don't play the game either for fun, lol

It's true e.e Take a little rest angel :p
Then after you can continue with Patch 3.3 so i like it more than rel004.

=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:04 am

Pro Vampire wrote:Look dude, if patch 3.3 want less work that 4.0 so do it and vice virsa I said that 'cause I always don' t understand your topics about scripting.if  Razz
So, you see which takes less work and power I know that 3.3 is before 4.0 but this is your fault now Razz
Another suggestion for what to do next, kill Rainbow, and every one would support you,  believe me, and I can kill Andri for you.
And Buddy,  I wish I can donate you but I don't have a visa card and can't get it. :/

Patch 3.3 is not less work, it adds new content. What I was saying is that you guys can't get a patch 4.0 at the end of august with everything, I simply don't have time for it. You clearly don't understand what this topic is about and I am not going to say more than that.

i like GUI for player setting but see this topic about shit mouse bugs in this GUIs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and i like GUIs for Property Commands cuz it shit big and i forget every time xD
and i know you need money to support the server but VIP i think it bad and it my opinion
and my suggestion is
1- set the radio statio of vk in the game that player can hear it in car and i will give you the direct link RTMP
2- add NPCs as obejcts like as the taxi custumers but it impossible to make a bullets create from no where
3- my last one : make the VK's server more connectify like UCP and more
and i recommend you to complete in 3.3
~Thanks

3. WTF does that mean?

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:By the way, angel, you can get a good dedicated server at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they are OVH IIRC so they probably want you to mail them your ID card. You can get 100 players or however many you wish and can host unlimited [okay, limited by specs] severs, on any port, on a 100Mbps connection

That would probably cost me more money.

KrlozZ... wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:

It's true e.e Take a little rest angel :p
Then after you can continue with Patch 3.3 so i like it more than rel004.

I have already had my break lol. I need to use the summer as much as possible.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:54 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:Look dude, if patch 3.3 want less work that 4.0 so do it and vice virsa I said that 'cause I always don' t understand your topics about scripting.if  Razz

Patch 3.3 is not less work, it adds new content. What I was saying is that you guys can't get a patch 4.0 at the end of august with everything, I simply don't have time for it. You clearly don't understand what this topic is about and I am not going to say more than that.

lOl nerd -.-
I don't understand the topic? You see me Sufy/Prince? lOl
You said you wanna me make patch 4.0 or 3.3? I told you see which one takes less work, lOl
And what do you mean by "I am not going to say more than that" you mean you saying in your mind that I am stupid, oh thanks, thanks alot.

Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:36 am

Pro Vampire wrote:

1- Talk about your self.

listen vampire you are not scripter even , and iam free so behave here please Very Happy
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 am

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:By the way, angel, you can get a good dedicated server at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they are OVH IIRC so they probably want you to mail them your ID card. You can get 100 players or however many you wish and can host unlimited [okay, limited by specs] severs, on any port, on a 100Mbps connection

Kimsufi sell cheap OVH servers and show okay specs, but they aren't good. Also they don't have good support.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:04 am

Pro Vampire wrote:
[RRZ]Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:

1- Talk about your self.

listen vampire you are not scripter even , and iam free so behave here please Very Happy

Kosmak Very Happy
Admins , he is insulting me here in arabic the admins must take action
he want to make himself a man xD
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:09 am

[RRZ]Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:
[RRZ]Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:

1- Talk about your self.

Kosmak Very Happy

Yeah that is a insult which means < Mother Fucker > in english.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:26 am

Make Ann and other main cmds for Event Staff Very Happy
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

Well, Please don't add the GUI thingy until Stormeus fixes it's issues like I faced a while back in a different VC:MP server. Moreover, you have to config the Window mode to make the GUI work properly which I guess most of the newbies would be a bit confused to get it working right away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:47 am

DON'T FORGET ABOUT EVENT STAFF.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekko Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Pro Vampire wrote:
[RRZ]Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:
[RRZ]Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Pro Vampire wrote:

1- Talk about your self.

Kosmak Very Happy

Ta3ala anekak
He said Come I will F*ck you in arabe.

Listen ass hole talk about the topic or respect everybody and stop being a retarded piece of shit, I really ask admins to forum mute this dickhead.
Jekko
Jekko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Rarity, you ass hole B*tch and either dickhead, kosomak.
Come with him if you want some!
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:30 pm

BABA1 wrote:Well, Please don't add the GUI thingy until Stormeus fixes it's issues like I faced a while back in a different VC:MP server. Moreover, you have to config the Window mode to make the GUI work properly which I guess most of the newbies would be a bit confused to get it working right away.  

Yes I've faced this issue in XE server that released recently and was really annoyed. If we implement this now then we'll lose many players, because many of our players either don't bother reading texts or don't know English well. I hope this gets fixed soon.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Pro Vampire wrote:Rarity, you ass hole B*tch and either dickhead, kosomak.
Are you idiot , stop insulting and respect this community
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Stop i didn't knew that ur a multi abuser Rolling Eyes
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KrispY Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi Mr.Death, Good luck!
KrispY
KrispY

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Whoa Calm Down , no insults!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:59 pm

i dont know who started throwing out insults but: vampire stop or you can get a forum ban. also rarity and zeyad, if you insult him back you are just as bad, so stop it.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 am

If $5.60 is more money, then yes.
[but be quick, they get sold quickly. they usually recover their stock after a few days but they get sold again xD] you can choose a vps instead which is not a full machine but probably gonna be faster as its not running intel atom
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:35 am

[EK]GhoSTT. wrote:
BABA1 wrote:Well, Please don't add the GUI thingy until Stormeus fixes it's issues like I faced a while back in a different VC:MP server. Moreover, you have to config the Window mode to make the GUI work properly which I guess most of the newbies would be a bit confused to get it working right away.  

Yes I've faced this issue in XE server that released recently and was really annoyed. If we implement this now then we'll lose many players, because many of our players either don't bother reading texts or don't know English well. I hope this gets fixed soon.

It seems the issue has been fixed by the devs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:51 am

Dude if you really need my advice, i would advise you to complete patch 3.3 first. Put your concerntation over that because always remember not to put your work on tomorrow so first thing comes first.

I know people do like GUI but hurrying up things would just make things messy.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Why everybody fighting
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:50 pm

=VK=Sardar.Khan wrote:Dude if you really need my advice, i would advise you to complete patch 3.3 first. Put your concerntation over that because always remember not to put your work on tomorrow so first thing comes first.

I know people do like GUI but hurrying up things would just make things messy.

Exactly
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down