Arnold^ (3706)

EK.CrystalBlue (3637)

ShadowJacK. (3583)

KAKAN (3505)

Statistics
We have 1242 registered users
The newest registered user is Mukesh

Our users have posted a total of 164739 messages in 11372 subjects
August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).

My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.

Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

[Denied] [SK] - Super Knights

Go down

Denied [Denied] [SK] - Super Knights

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 am

Clan Name (Full):Super Knights
Clan Tag (only one):[SK], [SK_R], [SK_T]
Clan Leader (Full name):[SK]Schwarzkopf
Clan Co-Leader (Full name):
Clan Full Member (Full name):[SK]PantherWithTheHusky, [SK]TH_009
Clan Rookie (Full name):[SK_R]Paul, [SK_R]Ionut
Clan Trainee (Full name):[SK_T]Sebi, [SK_T]Cipri
Proof that this information is legit:Link on VC:MP Forum http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=3359.msg25166#msg25166 and link clan http://superknights.forumotion.com/
Extra notes: So now is my clan because Emi apply for VK. clan http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t3671-clan-application-emi . Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] [SK] - Super Knights

Post by LLoyd on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:12 am

No and what you think if i will apply for VK sk will be your? Nope don't be silly....
Deny this app rainbow because sk doesn't go to him
And will not gone
ever in his life
LLoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:40 am

@LLoyd wrote:No and what you think if i will apply for VK sk will be your? Nope don't be silly....
Deny this app rainbow because sk doesn't go to him
And will not gone
ever in his life
Shut up Evil or Very Mad you do not have a forum. Who has the forum has immunity. So now is my clan Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 am

Application denied as the real owner has closed it and it can be only reopened by him.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum