VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ I_vote_lcap[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ I_voting_bar[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ I_vote_lcap[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ I_voting_bar[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@

2 posters

Go down

[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ Empty [Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@

Post by Ali.B@B@ Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:35 am

Your in-game name: Ali.B@B@

Admin who banned you: Sardarkhan

Date and time of banning: its been more than a week

Reason given by the admin for the ban: Wall hacking

Your defense please: first thing is that My name in game is Ali.B@B@ but server shows it as Ali.B_B_  so last time a posted unban appeal sardar khan didnot show a good behavior and accused that me im lying about my nick name

i didn't hack in game. i was wall glitching.  As all players use hidden/inaccessible locations that are not possible to reach on foot.
As I started to take more kills from glitched locations, the more noobs started to report me with the false reason that i actually wall hack. they were the same players who would climb trees easily which is actually not possible without hacks.  
I had no idea wall glitching is restricted. but at a sudden sardar khan banned me without warning or telling me not to use glitch locations.  i think a warning is enough for a player to tell him he is doing some restricted action and if continues to repeat it then BAN. and i think all those tree climbing players should get same treatment as i did because they are the one who actually used fly hacks and saved their locations on tree tops. and all those players who call wall glitching a hack go get a life. in Vice city you can glitch almost  any wall. you just need a specific angle.   PS: i have been on vice city since 11 years  Mad

well, in the future i will not do that thing again. i apologize for my action. Twisted Evil  but one more thing Sardan khan needs to see his attitude towards players.  Shocked  ordering them to post an appeal again and again and then he will think about the unban is not a good idea i guess.

In the previous appeal sardar khan said "You aren't a noob here, you have been playing for a long time here. Clear this in your mind that you tease players and when get caught you'll run away just by saying it was my first time."   would he tell me when did i say these words or tease any player? puting lame false accusations wont increase his admin level. grow up kid!! Mad  Evil or Very Mad  

PS: my name in game is Ali.B@B@   but server shows it as Ali.B_B_        Neutral  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Mad
Ali.B@B@
Ali.B@B@
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@ Empty Re: [Denied]Unban Request : Ali.B@B@

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 am

Okay after reading all of this i'm just gonna clear out some points and yes i will be rude in my points because you didn't write application apologizing your mistake but instead you are raged to get unbanned.

1-I don't know you, not in real life and not in the virtual world. I also don't recall interacting with you before so i don't hold any grudges against on you on which basis i would have banned you.

2-I simply don't care what your real name is or who you are. I only need the nick which you use in-game.

3-First of all show the proof that you weren't wall hacking.
Even if you didn't wall hack why did you used wall glitch? Just because others abuse this rule you will also do it?

5-No all players whom i know kill from trees get access to the trees with a fair technique not with glitches.

6-Don't act smart to avoid punishment, if we force rules we do jave sense to know who is acting smart here. We admins are normal human beings not robots whom you can trick. Everyone was yelling and complaining that this is a rule break.

You were acting smart that even if the whole server tells you that are doing something wrong and recieve a verbal warning stoll you gain kills on players thinking that 'oh its just a warn, let me get some more kills'. No friend a ban was the best possible solution to teach you a lesson.

7-If someones unban request isn't capable of him being unbanned he will not get unbanned even after 100 requests. When someone gets banned than it is upto the staff to decide if we can trust on him again or not. If you don't wana face this don't break the rules in the first place. No one can force us to unban him.

8-I just do my duty, i'm nice with people who act follow rules and respect the community. I seriously don't like people who are disrecpectful and act in certain ways to break rules and annoye our players. You made an application calling me kid etc on which i laughed hard and you yourself showed that you neeed a more longer ban period to get this straight in your head that you have to follow rules and be nice here.

You application has been denied and you may apply again for one again after two weeks.

P.S: I'm not closing this application because if i do you will vertainly say that i listed my points and closed it without your reaction. So i'm being fair and if you want to add any more thing you can. I won't wait days for you ro respond. If you don't respond back i will lock it.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 pm

You didn't made any reply after whole day.

Locked.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down