VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) I_vote_lcapEvent staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) I_voting_barEvent staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) I_vote_lcapEvent staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) I_voting_barEvent staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it)

+2
Diamond
Emma
6 posters

Go down

Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) Empty Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it)

Post by Emma Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:04 am

In order to stay in the event staff you must:

1. Report to me through a PM what you've been doing this month related to events. you dont need to do events every month but you do need to report to me every month even if you havent done anything. all excuses are valid but if you are not doing any work at all you can be kicked of course. Send the report at the last day of each month or send it when you are done with events for the current month.

2. If you are hosting an event even if it's monthly, you have to get the money from me (Rainbow Dash) before the event starts. You can't just host a monthly DM event and give out 18 m of your own cash and expect the server to pay that back when you haven't even discussed it with me. So always try to get your money for your event before it starts. You can ask stuff like: I want some money for heli-blade event this month and I will give some to you.

3. don't forget to write down your budget in the report to me that you send to me every month. i want to know how much of the event money you got left and who you have given some to and in what event you have given away some money.

4. when the event staff gets commands to use you cant abuse the commands or use them for anything other than events. if you are caught doing anything with them that is not an event you will be kicked from the event staff.

5. you got only one responsibility and thats to remember this. dont forget it, i dont care if you are busy or not all that i ask for you is to remember to report everything to me. forgetting your job is a serious thing, so dont forget it!
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) Empty Re: Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it)

Post by Diamond Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:12 am

Will there be any other more commands for event staff?. if so, it'd be awesome.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it) Empty Re: Event staff - Things you must know. (DON'T ever forget it)

Post by AlexMercer Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:24 am

Copy that!
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:43 am

Thanks For Notifiying me This Very Happy
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrish Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:22 am

thanks for making me event staff
Shrish
Shrish

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Thanks Guys, i will do this job. Very Happy
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down