VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
SAMP Funny Moments with my friends  I_vote_lcapSAMP Funny Moments with my friends  I_voting_barSAMP Funny Moments with my friends  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
SAMP Funny Moments with my friends  I_vote_lcapSAMP Funny Moments with my friends  I_voting_barSAMP Funny Moments with my friends  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

SAMP Funny Moments with my friends

5 posters

Go down

SAMP Funny Moments with my friends  Empty SAMP Funny Moments with my friends

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:24 pm

You guys might have had noticed the fact that I was inactive from a few days,  and that was mainly because I was too lethargic to play VC:MP. Although I had plenty of leisure time to spent on therefore I thought of doing some fun and take a break from vcmp.  So just for your kind information, these days I'm quite affected by my studies as well as my friends who mostly stay online and play samp. They implored me to play samp a few days back. And infact I found samp rather interesting to hang around while you're free and got nothing to do.

Not about to make this too longer thus making my readers dull enough to pay some time and their generous attention to read this. I've actually made some videos while I was playing with some of my real life friends and some foreigners as well.

Here is the link to the first one:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second one:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you guys will like my videos furnished above. If you liked them the please let me know by clicking on the thumbs up button underneath.

Thanks for paying your kind attention and time. I'll be very obliged towards the ones who fully read the topic. I'll be glad to see our community settling in samp someday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

SAMP Funny Moments with my friends  Empty Re: SAMP Funny Moments with my friends

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:35 pm

WTF you poet, did you use google translate or something you nerd? WTF us lethargic and leisure lol. I am aware that I could've just googled it, but I am too lazy to.

"I'll be glad to see our community settling in samp someday." That would only be possible if we got another scripter, or if KAKAN or CrystalBlue wants to make a server in our name, that I won't play at, but can certainly be involved with.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

SAMP Funny Moments with my friends  Empty Re: SAMP Funny Moments with my friends

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:09 pm

nice Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:59 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:WTF you poet, did you use google translate or something you nerd? WTF us lethargic and leisure lol. I am aware that I could've just googled it, but I am too lazy to.

"I'll be glad to see our community settling in samp someday." That would only be possible if we got another scripter, or if KAKAN or CrystalBlue wants to make a server in our name, that I won't play at, but can certainly be involved with.

'Lethargic' means 'Inactive'
'Leisure' means 'free time'

[SK]Schwarzkopf wrote:nice Smile
Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekko Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:49 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:WTF you poet, did you use google translate or something you nerd? WTF us lethargic and leisure lol. I am aware that I could've just googled it, but I am too lazy to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jekko
Jekko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Cool Cake !! Razz
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:21 pm

kewl video.
P.S:- None of us except you know Pawn scripting here :p
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 pm

me iz pr0 samp scripter shall I make vks with VTTDM GM?
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down