VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing

+3
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Detonator
SuFyastiC
7 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Your in-game name:VK.SilenCe.
Rulebreaker (in-game name):Detonator.
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Today 2 sept 2013.
What did he do? Describe please: He Abused : VK.SilenCe , NE.Restricted And CleaVer In The Server.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): CleaVer , NE.Restricted.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:Yes.

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_279

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_280

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_281

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_282

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_286

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_287

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Vc_mp_288
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing

Post by Detonator Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:34 pm

,,Like your mother '' was for :You are a hacker:
[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Q0nuOew

Most of the insults was for Cleaver and that's why(He and You started to accuse me that i'm a hacker,i am a kid,i should cry in the toilet):
[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing XLUEjMZ

,,fuck off bitch''was for Cleaver:

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing K5FLDor

The next insult was for Cleaver because he spammed the same msg with :you was kicked from Red-Lions:

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing AYDQ8aY

Ok I don't need more to play this server.Silence,NE.Restricted and Cleaver pissed me off.I can't play in the server where when i'm joining a dickhead start to teleport to me, i'm killing him and he starts to say: You are a hacker, speed hacker,you are a child,go cry in toilet,i fuck your family,piss me off that i was kicked from my previous clan(I left) etc....So goodluck,I can't understand how you Angel accepted these players in your staff team.They can't realize when a player is lagging/warping/hacking/fps-hacking or the server warps.

And after see how your ,,admins'' are abusing on me:

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing 1mpJTV4
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:51 pm

OLD BLIND MAN. I Said RESTRICTED To Check You If You Are Hacking After Checking U Were Abusing To The Server So You Got KICKED, RESTRICTED OR SILENCE Didn't KICKED u, you got KICKED because of TROLLING the SERVER.

I DIDN'T ABUSED YOU FOR ONCE EVEN YOU ABUSED ME MANY TIMES U SAID U WILL MAKE ME DEMOTE AFTER LISTENING THIS THAT YOU ARE SAYING AN ADMIN THAT YOU WILL MAKE HIM DEMOTE FOR NOTHING YOU SHOULD BE BAN BUT ME AND RESTRICTED DIDN'T BANNED YOU. AFTER THAT YOU STARTED KILLING CLEAVER AND YOU SAID HIM GO AND CRY IN TOILET THEN HE ASKED YOU WHO ?? THEN YOU ABUSED HIM. THEN YOU BOTH STARTED ABUSING EACH OTHER.

IF YOU DIDN'T GOT BAN I WILL LEAVE THIS SERVER PERMANENTLY NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CAN'T TOLARATE A ABUSER IN VK'S IF U R NOT BANNED THEN A VERY BIG GOOD BYE TO THIS SERVER FROM ME......
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:12 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:OLD BLIND MAN. I Said RESTRICTED To Check You If You Are Hacking After Checking U Were Abusing To The Server So You Got KICKED, RESTRICTED OR SILENCE Didn't KICKED u, you got KICKED because of TROLLING the SERVER.

I said: I will hack ,because i was tired of so much: YOU ARE A HACKER.SPEED HACKER YOU BAN.

I DIDN'T ABUSED YOU FOR ONCE EVEN YOU ABUSED ME MANY TIMES U SAID U WILL MAKE ME DEMOTE
As you can see in my images,i told to NE.Restricted this not to you.

AFTER THAT YOU STARTED KILLING CLEAVER
As you can see my images,when I killed him,he says:I fuck your family ok'?

Totally Brain donor.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Detonator I will look into the last picture. But the thing is that both cleaver, silence and you is breaking the rules by insulting each other with curse/swear words. If you want me to actually be able to punish the admins for insulting you, you need to stop insulting them and just take screenshots.

On one of the pictures you're telling us that cleaver is spamming, but I don't even see the same message repeated even once in that screenshot. So If you got more screenshots please post them.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:26 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Detonator I will look into the last picture. But the thing is that both cleaver, silence and you is breaking the rules by insulting each other with curse/swear words. If you want me to actually be able to punish the admins for insulting you, you need to stop insulting them and just take screenshots.

On one of the pictures you're telling us that cleaver is spamming, but I don't even see the same message repeated even once in that screenshot. So If you got more screenshots please post them.
Nope sorry,i just raged at his spam msgs but i don't have screens at this,How i said,I can't tell to an admin: You are a great admin ,if he start to Insult me,Telling me that i'm a speed hacker or something like this.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:39 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Detonator I will look into the last picture. But the thing is that both cleaver, silence and you is breaking the rules by insulting each other with curse/swear words. If you want me to actually be able to punish the admins for insulting you, you need to stop insulting them and just take screenshots.

Hey Angel Check The Pics Again I Didn't Abused Once Even.

I Tried To Stop Detonator But He Didn't Stoped And Said To Me He Will Make Me DEMOTE He Said He Will Fuck Me By Saying ANDRI To DEMOTE Me. Isn't It A Insult ???
He Said, Only Because Of Angel I Am Here In This Server No Body Else Want Me In VK'S Staff. He Said I Am A LOOSER My Stats In XE/EA Are 0 He Said His Cat Can Fight Better Then Me. Isn't It A Insult ???
Angel If He Didn't Got PUNISHED After Insulting With These Type Of Sentences Above. I Will Leave VK'S Staff. Sad Crying or Very sad Mad
I Can't Tolerate ANY ONE Insulting Me For No Reason. So Good Bye I Know How To Delete My Account On Forums I Will Make A Delete My Acc Post Of Server. Evil or Very Mad 
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:14 am

Hey Angel Check The Pics Again I Didn't Abused Once Even.

I Tried To Stop Detonator But He Didn't Stoped And Said To Me He Will Make Me DEMOTE He Said He Will Fuck Me By Saying ANDRI To DEMOTE Me. Isn't It A Insult ???
Brain donor,if you can read i said it to NE.Restricted cause he kicked me for :Trolling.This is called admin abusing his powers.

He Said I Am A LOOSER My Stats In XE/EA Are 0 He Said His Cat Can Fight Better Then Me. Isn't It A Insult ???
I didn't say that you are a loser ,you have pics about that?
I said that you have 0.0001 ratio in EA/XE because you teleported to me so much times and after you said that i'm a speed hacker.

I Can't Tolerate ANY ONE Insulting Me For No Reason
Are you blind or what?My first time when i was in this server,I killed you,you warned me 10 times for Speed hack.Yesterday when I joined in the server you and NE.Restricted abused me, he with his powers,you with the insults.I just joined,you started to teleport to me,you saw my skills and you started to say :Hacker,speed hacker,you ban.Then NE.Restricted gone in spectate mode to see if I'm hacking,and he saw that I'm not hacking.I told you stop calling me hacker then you say me this:

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing MvsI7Az

Don't lie please.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 am

[RL]Detonator wrote:

Are you blind or what?My first time when i was in this server,I killed you,you warned me 10 times for Speed hack.Yesterday when I joined in the server you and NE.Restricted abused me, he with his powers,you with the insults.I just joined,you started to teleport to me,you saw my skills and you started to say :Hacker,speed hacker,you ban.Then NE.Restricted gone in spectate mode to see if I'm hacking,and he saw that I'm not hacking.I told you stop calling me hacker then you say me this:

[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing MvsI7Az

Don't lie please.
I Have Another Proof ANDRI .The Pic You Showed Is Not About I Said You Hacker. LIAR U Said To Me You Will Make Me Demote Then ANDRI Said That The PM You Send Him SHOWS Restricted Had KICKED You Then You Said You Will Report Him Then You Said To ANDRI Demote This LOOSER In 30Secs. Then I Said In Favour Of RESTRICTED To You THat Go And Report Baby R u Afraid ANd Bla Bla...

BLOODY FUCKIN ASS YOU ARE SUCH A BIG LIAR DON'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO DIE ONE DAY AND ANSWER THE GOD FOR ALL BAD DEEDS IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID OF INSULTING AND LIEING IN FRONT OF US ATLEAST BE AFRAID OF GOD.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 pm

[quote="VK.SilenCe"]
[RL]Detonator wrote:

I Have Another Proof ANDRI .The Pic You Showed Is Not About I Said You Hacker. LIAR U Said To Me You Will Make Me Demote Then ANDRI Said That The PM You Send Him SHOWS Restricted Had KICKED You Then You Said You Will Report Him Then You Said To ANDRI Demote This LOOSER In 30Secs. Then I Said In Favour Of RESTRICTED To You THat Go And Report Baby R u Afraid ANd Bla Bla...

BLOODY FUCKIN ASS YOU ARE SUCH A BIG LIAR DON'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO DIE ONE DAY AND ANSWER THE GOD FOR ALL BAD DEEDS IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID OF INSULTING AND LIEING IN FRONT OF US ATLEAST BE AFRAID OF GOD.
lol,[Accepted] Player Report Detonator Abusing Nerd_Glasses
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by CleaVeR Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 am

Angel U know why i say i fuck your family bcz he say me like your mother then say u r mad so i say he getting my nervus he start i say him dont abuse he use hack i see

CleaVeR
CleaVeR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 pm

CleaVeR wrote:
Angel U know why i say i fuck your family bcz he say me like your mother then say u r mad so i say he getting my nervus he start i say him dont abuse he use hack i see

So I understand anything?
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:37 pm

cleaver and striker please learn english because your grammar is sorry to say very bad
i can hardly understand what you both write so please study english harder Razz
about the report all i see is you both insult each other
guys don't use me and harry as some demoting weapons
we don't take action unless we have proof or see it ourselves
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:46 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:cleaver and striker please learn english because your grammar is sorry to say very bad
Andri you should have not said this for my english this made me very angry. Evil or Very Mad 

If Detonator Doesn't Got Banned For 2 Admins Insult (RESTRICTED AND SILENCE) I Will Leave VK's Clan And Server.
Good Bye. Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:cleaver and striker please learn english because your grammar is sorry to say very bad
Maybe I am not clear Andriusas.
As you can see above,i told :You will be demoted to NE.Restricted because he kicked me for : Trolling.
I think that I posted above the proof about the admin abuse.
Detonator

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm

silence i didn't meant to insult im just talling that your english is not that good
detonator i can't take action and demote res without better proof because i have a boss YES HEAD MANAGERS HAVE SUPERIOR HE'S NAME IS ANGEL
so that noob doesn't allow me to do hack shit about this sorry
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 am

Omg guys seriously, how old are you? Stop this shit right here. If I see anyone abusing, insulting or doing anything that you know you shouldn't do I will rape your ass personally.

LOCKED.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted Accepted

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 am

There is no victim in this report both silence and detonator are breaking the rules by insulting each other. I'm giving you both a warning to stop this before I have to take further actions.

To make it clear:

To Detonator:

Detonator if you continue to insult Silence/striker or anyone else you will get banned. I understand that you get mad at silence for insulting you, but be the better man and let me deal with it. If he insults you again, just take some screenshots that contains proof of him insulting you and I will take actions.

To striker/silence: If you continue to insult Detonator or anyone else I have to demote you (even though I don't want to) because you're breaking the rules. You're an admin, you have to follow the rules even when others don't.

The report has been accepted and the punishment is a warning for both silence and detonator.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down