VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ...

+18
Anonymous^
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Arnold^
SJHere
Diamond
=KFt=DarK^
ЧК.
AlexMercer
Vipe[R]
AddeR^
Luckshya
SuFyastiC
KAKAN
QaisAla
EK.CrystalBlue
Hari
=SdS=KrlozZ...
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ...

Post by 47. Sat May 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:Sorry, Krlozz, But I'm changing my Decision and I'm going to cast a "NO"

Reasons:-
1) Let me proceed straight off, your english is not good
2) You're not that active on the forum.
3) We got too many active admins at the moment who are able to spare their time to look after the server.
Don't take it Serious but don't use to quote other on vote. You must give your Opinion along with your reasons.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - KrlozZ...

Post by SJHere Sat May 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:Sorry, Krlozz, But I'm changing my Decision and I'm going to cast a "NO"

Reasons:-
1) Let me proceed straight off, your english is not good
2) You're not that active on the forum.
3) We got too many active admins at the moment who are able to spare their time to look after the server.
Don't take it Serious but don't use to quote other on vote. You must give your Opinion along with your reasons.
Edited.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı Sat May 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Your application seems to be very old that was copied by everyone and till now it is copied with same reasons I will ban hackers.There are many active admins that are able to keep server safe.Grow up mate!!!!!! You can give different reasons that could change minds of admins and I must say that don't accept too many admins else it might cause disputes enough to break unity of server
ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı
ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Sat May 21, 2016 8:27 pm

ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı wrote:Your application seems to be very old that was copied by everyone and till now it is copied with same reasons I will ban hackers.There are many active admins that are able to keep server safe.Grow up mate!!!!!! You can give different reasons that could change minds of admins and I must say that don't accept too many admins else it might cause disputes enough to break unity of server

for your kind information admins here are not blind and not dumb either
you are not allowed to post on admins discussion take this as a warning

(Edit) Avoid it next time.You are just allowed to wish them good luck!

Last edited by Syndicate^ on Sat May 21, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Good luck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı Sun May 22, 2016 5:07 am

Syndicate^ wrote:
ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı wrote:Your application seems to be very old that was copied by everyone and till now it is copied with same reasons I will ban hackers.There are many active admins that are able to keep server safe.Grow up mate!!!!!! You can give different reasons that could change minds of admins and I must say that don't accept too many admins else it might cause disputes enough to break unity of server

Hey admin you are Making a mountain out of a molehill and for your kind information I am just giving a simple opinion and you are getting hyper.I know now rules have been changed but earlier when I played we would give suggestions and opinions.If you don't like this I will try best to avoid such mistakes
ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı
ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun May 22, 2016 6:20 am

Vote changed to: No
Reasons: You are helpful person and would make a good admin who can be online at times that other admins aren't, but unfortunately the competition is tough and we need to choose the best of the best and if I compare you to some other applicants, they are more experienced than you. I advice you to apply after 2-3 months and probably you'll be accepted.

Good Luck.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sun May 22, 2016 6:20 am

ıllıllı ŘỖϻẸỖ ıllıllı wrote:
Syndicate^ wrote:

Hey admin you are Making a mountain out of a molehill and for your kind information I am just giving a simple opinion and you are getting hyper.I know now rules have been changed but earlier when I played we would give suggestions and opinions.If you don't like this I will try best to avoid such mistakes
Stop Replying to admin's topic or Face Forum Ban.
This isn't Joke.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun May 22, 2016 9:27 am

[ExT-D]GhoSTT. wrote:Vote changed to: No
Reasons: You are helpful person and would make a good admin who can be online at times that other admins aren't, but unfortunately the competition is tough and we need to choose the best of the best and if I compare you to some other applicants, they are more experienced than you. I advice you to apply after 2-3 months and probably you'll be accepted.

Good Luck.

It's only you and some others who are not active IG, but there is at least 1 Admin except VK.Angel.OfDeath IG everytime so the lame excuse of no Admin is there when I am playing is not anymore accepted, whether It's SuFy, CrystalBlue, Hitman, BABA, KAKAN, Error, DEVIL, Syndicate, MaSoN and etc, so just stop saying that Admins are not IG when this immature kid is playing, It's been more then a month, I doubt I didn't saw any Admin IG. This kid won't get a chance in the staff, even after a wait of a whole year.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun May 22, 2016 2:27 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:

Good Luck.

It's only you and some others who are not active IG, but there is at least 1 Admin except VK.Angel.OfDeath IG everytime so the lame excuse of no Admin is there when I am playing is not anymore accepted, whether It's SuFy, CrystalBlue, Hitman, BABA, KAKAN, Error, DEVIL, Syndicate, MaSoN and etc, so just stop saying that Admins are not IG when this immature kid is playing, It's been more then a month, I doubt I didn't saw any Admin IG. This kid won't get a chance in the staff, even after a wait of a whole year.
You know what? You're way too rude...
Ghost said the truth, I saw him playing at 4AM according to my time, so yes, there were no other admins online. Then, I came at 6AM, he was still there. So, again, yes, he's too active.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun May 22, 2016 4:22 pm

KAKAN wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:

Good Luck.

You know what? You're way too rude...
Ghost said the truth, I saw him playing at 4AM according to my time, so yes, there were no other admins online. Then, I came at 6AM, he was still there. So, again, yes, he's too active.

Yes, I' up at 6AM on weekends and sometimes I see 3 people playing including him (no admins) and sometimes I even see him playing alone. Sufy you also said that you will never give Arno a change, yet you've changed your vote to a Yes in his recent admin application, if you won't stay to your words then please don't discourage people like Krloz. He's also posted 1-2 reports of players hacking when no admin was there. I will agree that he is not ready right now and the competition is too as the applicants who've applied recently are more experienced and have played longer in the server and are known better by the staff.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun May 22, 2016 9:40 pm

[ExT-D]GhoSTT. wrote:
Yes, I' up at 6AM on weekends and sometimes I see 3 people playing including him (no admins) and sometimes I even see him playing alone. Sufy you also said that you will never give Arno a change, yet you've changed your vote to a Yes in his recent admin application, if you won't stay to your words then please don't discourage people like Krloz. He's also posted 1-2 reports of players hacking when no admin was there. I will agree that he is not ready right now and the competition is too as the applicants who've applied recently are more experienced and have played longer in the server and are known better by the staff.

Only 1 report.
He started playing in VKs from past 3 months, and He has already applied twice.
More then 20+ nick names used IG in just 3 months.
Worst English skills.
A school boy playing VCMP at 4AM, Or maybe he keeps his PC turned ON (while he's IG) and goes for sleep.

VK.Arnold^'s attitude and maturity forced me to change my Vote, Because when I vote a NO!, It means that the person will have to do his 100% to change my vote and VK.Arnold^ did it, The only VOTE which really counts is mine, Because you people love Adding immature kids and I love keeping my brother's server clean and clear from these immature kids.

And you still think that he is a deserving candidate and can become An Admin If he applies again after a month? Razz

10+ players playing IG without any Admin at 4AM Guatemala = 3AM Pakistan, but non of them Applied for Admin Access just because no Admin is IG, I wasted my precious time just to check if this kid really plays VCMP at 4AM but I found nothing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon May 23, 2016 12:38 am

Can dennied this applicattion?
I think i need improve my english its true.
I am active in forum, but i only post in forum games, i try be more active in post other topics, and i try report only with screenshoot.
I dont report because i need take any proof, but this only can with video, i already download fraps and cant use, and i try with others but this i need be premiun user, and it do my pc more low.

btw i know there are many admins they are the best of the best, but i dont know any admin who speaks Spanish and connect usually in my day,
i did not said never admins are inactives or are bads admins.

And sorry sufy for I made you wait until 3.00, and you did not saw me, sorry today i am with my mom in it time.

Ok I am stutent of University.
I only go to university saturdays day and of Morning to my afternoon. 11:00AM-4.00PM

btw i dont know how is your country but i study preparatory only 2years.
i think if you have 18years, you yet study in preparatory. Very Happy

And i usually time to play and i to be awake is
1.00PM

to 3.00AM

Very Happy ok its 13hours i awake.
your usually play to 3.00AM-6.00AM? its is hard play this hours for all admins.
but all no from of Pakistan, idk what is time of they, in my day i saw to KAKAN, Shadow.jack(IRC). Very Happy

=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Wed May 25, 2016 11:58 am

I request to close Admin Applications as we have Many admins around & total of 21.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed May 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:I request to close Admin Applications as we have Many admins around & total of 21.
No.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed May 25, 2016 4:19 pm

No plz

reason is very usual.

PS: NoX is back.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed May 25, 2016 4:49 pm

yes: 2
crystal
ghost

no: 9
syndicate
baba
sardar
sufy
lucky
mason
KAKAN
jack
diamond

havent voted: 10
andri
angel
luca
harry
rainbow
thunder
hitman
devil
leo
error

updated. decision will be made before sunday!

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Wed May 25, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

ext-d.Diamond wrote:No plz

reason is very usual.

Why ny vote isnt counted?

If the reason been the 'Reason'

Reason is: Immature and not ready yet.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed May 25, 2016 4:55 pm

ext-d.Diamond wrote:
ext-d.Diamond wrote:No plz

reason is very usual.

Why ny vote isnt counted?

If the reason been the 'Reason'

Reason is: Immature and not ready yet.

sorry im blind and missed it even though it was right above my reply xD
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat May 28, 2016 4:04 pm

okay the management team has voted you got right now: 10 votes. that means that the management team gets another 10 votes. this is what they voted for.

yes: 3
ghost
management: 2

no: 17
syndicate
baba
sardar
sufy
lucky
mason
KAKAN
jack
diamond
management: 8

havent voted: 10
andri
angel
luca
harry
rainbow
thunder
hitman
devil
leo
error

unfortunately it seems like your application is denied. my suggestion is to become extremely active and really earn your ranks. right now your activity is good but it isnt the best and you havent been playing here for really long yet.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2