VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek I_vote_lcap[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek I_voting_bar[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek I_vote_lcap[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek I_voting_bar[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek

+10
D.E.[[V]].I.L
AlexMercer
KAKAN
QaisAla
Hari
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SJHere
ЧК.
Vipe[R]
AddeR^
14 posters

Go down

[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek Empty [Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek

Post by AddeR^ Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:36 am

i was thinking of a command in minigames like /pauseso the minigames pauses for some time and then we can /continue cuz sometimes when we have to go, like when someone is at the door, or a phone call we can use /pause

Suggestion 2.

Hide and Seek Minigame,

A player will be disarmed and given a box (makes u invisible) and the people req is infinite. So it works like this. In 40 seconds or more. The players have to search for a spot to hide, then once 40 seconds are over the people who are hiding will get freezed, so the seeker has to shoot them in order to catch the players. The given to the search the players shd be 10 - 15 mins.

In case ur adding the minigame.

-While starting the minigame the server should set players hp to 100.

-Their radar shoudnt be visible to the seeker. but the people hideing can see the seekers radar.

-If ur thinking about searching a prop for it. U can check my hide n seek prop 39.

-name tag shoudnt be visible. if the person found 1 player then 1 min time increase.

Last edited by NightMare^ on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek Empty Re: [Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek

Post by AddeR^ Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:40 am

NightMare^ wrote:i was thinking of a command in minigames like /pauseso the minigames pauses for some time and then we can /continue cuz sometimes when we have to go, like when someone is at the door, or a phone call we can use /pause

Suggestion 2.

Hide and Seek Minigame,

A player will be disarmed and given a box (makes u invisible) and the people req is infinite. So it works like this. In 40 seconds or more. The players have to search for a spot to hide, then once 40 seconds are over the people who are hiding will get freezed, so the seeker has to shoot them in order to catch the players. The given to the search the players shd be 10 - 15 mins.

In case ur adding the minigame.

-While starting the minigame the server should set players hp to 100.

-Their radar shoudnt be visible to the seeker. but the people hideing can see the seekers radar.

-If ur thinking about searching a prop for it. U can check my hide n seek prop 39.

- and name tag ahould not be visible. sorry for double post.
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek Empty Re: [Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek

Post by Vipe[R] Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:50 am

yea night is correct + his idea is good
gud luck
mee too want that Very Happy
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:44 am

+1
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:10 am

NightMare^ wrote:
-name tag shoudnt be visible. if the person found 1 player then 1 min time increase.

You cannot hide the name tag for a particular world or a player at least not in the current version of the client.
If you do it then it would apply to the whole server.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:24 pm

BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

You cannot hide the name tag for a particular world or a player at least not in the current version of the client.

Oh. what about all the players who are hideing their names should be set to " . " so it will be harder for the seeker to be found.
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 pm

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:24 pm

NightMare^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

Oh. what about all the players who are hideing their names should be set to " . " so it will be harder for the seeker to be found.

What if we freeze the seeker before he starts seeking and announce a message to him: Press F(whatever the number is idk xD) to disable nametags before proceeding and freeze him until he disables nametags and if he enables them again then he will be disqualified from the game and a new seeker will be choosen.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Nice suggestion +1
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Yeah hide and seek would be awesome but the thing that annoys me the most about VC-MP is that some functions like shootinair and setnametags (or whatever they are called). So unfortunately there isn't a way to hide name tags for just a couple of players. The boring part with that is that the nametag in VC-MP is also a lot more visible through bushes and other objects.

About pausing the shooting range, that sounds like a good idea (at least at the end of a round). Just have to look into the script if it's possible, but from what I remember I believe it should be pretty easy to implement.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hari Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:56 pm

+1
Hari
Hari
Ultra Legendary

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Great Idea +1
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:03 pm

VK.GhoSTT. wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

What if we freeze the seeker before he starts seeking and announce a message to him: Press F(whatever the number is idk xD) to disable nametags before proceeding and freeze him until he disables nametags and if he enables them again then he will be disqualified from the game and a new seeker will be choosen.

It is 0.4 and no longer 0.3 that you would press f4 to hide the name tag. I believe 0.4 doesn't deliver function(s) for that. It is a client side thingy and can't be performed by server side scripting, No matter how good the scripter is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:20 pm

BABA1 wrote:
VK.GhoSTT. wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

It is 0.4 and no longer 0.3 that you would press f4 to hide the name tag. I believe 0.4 doesn't deliver function(s) for that. It is a client side thingy and can't be performed by server side scripting, No matter how good the scripter is.
Let's challenge angel? xd
Here we go: +1
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:48 pm

+1
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Sure a nice idea +1
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Xperthief wrote:yea night is correct + his idea is good
gud luck
mee too want that Very Happy

Xperthief wrote:+1
Wow! Just wow!
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:02 pm

+1
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:41 pm

KAKAN wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
VK.GhoSTT. wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

Pausing the shooting range script isn't hard. The hard part is figuring out how I can hide the nametag without hidding it from everyone in the server. It would have been way easier if VC-MP implemented a player.Nametag or something which works like F4 in 0.3.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:56 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
VK.GhoSTT. wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

Pausing the shooting range script isn't hard. The hard part is figuring out how I can hide the nametag without hidding it from everyone in the server. It would have been way easier if VC-MP implemented a player.Nametag or something which works like F4 in 0.3.

STORMEUS IS NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS help him pl0x, Tell him to add that function pl0x, Well I was going through the wiki page and I found the SetShowNametags( toggle ) // toogle is a Boolean parameter, But that applies to the whole server.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 pm

BABA1 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
VK.GhoSTT. wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:
BABA1 wrote:
NightMare^ wrote:

STORMEUS IS NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS help him pl0x, Tell him to add that function pl0x, Well I was going through the wiki page and I found the SetShowNametags( toggle ) // toogle is a Boolean parameter, But that applies to the whole server.

I have no contacts at the VC-MP forum. Ask KAKAN or someone else that is on VC-MP forum to ask Stormeus.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 pm

You can hide name with ASI.

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27485
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

[CF]MaSoN^ wrote:You can hide name with ASI.

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27485

But you can't through the script, which is the problem here.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:43 am

I think i found thr solution. But not sure if it works.

if u set widescreen (or watever that is) that black border. The play cant see his own hp,etc and even other players names. idk abt it just check.
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:14 pm

NightMare^ wrote:I think i found thr solution. But not sure if it works.

if u set widescreen (or watever that is) that black border. The play cant see his own hp,etc and even other players names. idk abt it just check.
Are you sure about it? Because it's a good idea and won't take long to implement Razz
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm

+1
[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm

KAKAN wrote:

Are you sure about it? Because it's a good idea and won't take long to implement Razz

Ah i tried it, but it dosent work Sad
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen88 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:35 pm

lol[Denied] Shooting Range Suggestions + hide n seek 14441410
Aymen88
Aymen88

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:49 am

Dude you might have figured out a solution.

Can someone double check this in-game (if you got access to /widescreen or your own server). Also check if you can see the minimap, your aiming sight and the names of course.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:21 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

Dude you might have figured out a solution.

Can someone double check this in-game (if you got access to /widescreen or your own server). Also check if you can see the minimap, your aiming sight and the names of course.

I checked it, The name is Visible, and the minimap and aiming sight is nor visible, Just the chat.
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 pm

+123456789
SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Bad Luck. Poor Nighty xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:33 pm

good luck nightmare Very Happy
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down