VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. I_vote_lcapA small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. I_voting_barA small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. I_vote_lcapA small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. I_voting_barA small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor.

4 posters

Go down

A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. Empty A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor.

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:09 am

Assalam O Alikum (May ALLAH bless you all)

1st
VK.HarryOConnor is banning people for abusing , There's no problem in banning people for 24hours max if they have abused 3 to 4 times even after getting warned , but directly banning someone for just abusing , because who ever is reporting for a abuse , then that person might have provoked the abuser or might have abused the abuser first and isn't showing the proofs and directly blaming his opponent , so whatever the case is , rather then warning and helping out that person Mr.HarryOConnor is just banning that person.

2nd
VK.HarryOConnor not only bans the person for abusing first time on someone's family or anything personal , but he has banned people saying to him or others with words like noob , F*ck and etc , word which are internationally used in discussions , because no one's so pure n decent that he won't use these type of words in a conversation.

3rd
VK.HarryOConnor has demoted 2 Admins for abusing him with words like (Move your butt and do some work) n etc.. , It's been 3years and VK.Angel.OfDeath hasn't banned or even warned anyone for calling him a noob , VK.F*ck.OfDeath , retard , bustard , B*tch , AngelinA , madafaka , kid and etc ( The words above are the one , used by me only for him , and their are many other abusive words used by many other people for him , but VK.Angel.OfDeath hasn't done anything against them , though He is the OWNER of the COMMUNITY and He has the rights to do so)

4rd
VK.HarryOConnor's activity , maturity , behavior , English , each n everything is below AVERAGE , but this person thinks of himself as the ruler of this community and does what he wants , It's not your home my friend ,
I posted the report link of VK.Vampire on VK.Vampire's Admin App saying that , "Check this link for his behavior before voting for him: ......" but MR.harryOconnor deleted that post , not only he just deleted that post he posted this shit on my Admin App

"My vote is No.

Showing immature behaviour on recent occasions, english is not good at all and he is kind of "sticking his nose into stuff that's none of his business. For example Player Reports. They are topics that admins deal with.
I understand why Angel had a lot of trouble with you in the past and I am kind of worried it will happen again."

"Immature behavior" ohk , I agree I have a bad behavior but.. , nevamind I accept that.

"English is not good at all" , really ? I mean really my friend ? , If your reply to my Admin App is written in so called Professional English skills , then I am really sorry for my not at all good English.

"Sticking his nose into stuff that's none of his business" Dude , I didn't put my nose into anything against my rights , I have my rights to warn Admins , about someone's behavior and that's what I did , and If you have any problem against that please don't ban me , and just show me the rule that I can't post proofs against someone got reported or provide Admins with some information about the applicant.

"I understand why Angel had a lot of trouble with you in the past and I am kind of worried it will happen again" Dude you aren't even 1% of VK.Angel.OfDeath , and you can't be like him even you born and die 100times , He is a great person with a great personality , And who are you to talk about my future ? are you a BABA FOOKRA ? that you know everyone's future and you'll guide this world and help people before something bad happens with them , like Movie Series of FINAL DESTINATION?

It's not a report , its just discussion about VK.HarryOConnor and no need to fight here , if you think that anything above is wrong , I am a human being , I might have posted something wrong or not up to the mark , and might have used bad English , so just don't make this topic a fight , and just keep it a discussion topic , Whoever is interested in changing their votes on my Admin App are allowed after this topic , because it has happened many a times , that whenever I post something against someone , my Admin App get's affected and I am ready for that , but VK.HarryOConnor should realize his mistake , No need of a punishment , but if VK.harryOconnor felt offensive after this post I am really sorry for it , and if you want you can punish me my friend Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. Empty Re: A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor.

Post by Arnold^ Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:35 am

First of all that was too funny "Baba Fookra" xD
second thing is that harry behavior is too bad since Christmas.
Third and last thing is that he is players too much for a simplest reasons...
Harry dude it will effect on server population...
I hope you understand.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor. Empty Re: A small discussion on VK.HarryOConnor.

Post by Harry Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Arno^ wrote:First of all that was too funny "Baba Fookra" xD
second thing is that harry behavior is too bad since Christmas.
Third and last thing is that he is players too much for a simplest reasons...
Harry dude it will effect on server population...
I hope you understand.

Not a surprise to me at all that the person who is butthurt about me not letting him apply for admin yet is the first to reply.

Sufy this is another example of you being immature. Only because I posted a "No" on your application you are being butthurt, same as Arno.
First of all, you are not allowed to post on a player report if you are not an admin and/or involved in the situation. See the report rules for that.

Next, I want to inform you that I have been here LONG before you were here. I helped Angel build this community, this server, the forum and everything. And it is kind of funny to see someone cheekily coming here and claiming things. With this attitude you are not getting admin as long as I am part of the management team I tell you that for sure.
When I am banning people I have a reason for it. Sometimes it is just for fun with other admins for example but they know it.
On behalf of reports, a player abused, this is against the rules, he recieves a punishment. I dont care who started it or who provoked. The retaliation is just as bad. And if you let someone pull you into abusing that person then you are just as bad as the person who started. Again a sign why you shouldn't be an admin: poor judgement.

To sum it up: I have done more for the community than anyone else besides Angel of course. So sit back, relax and learn and dont you dare to question me or my authority again. This is your first and only warning. If you stand out in the future again showing such behaviour you are out of here.

Regards,
Harry
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:37 pm

I'm not agree with this
To be honest Harry is the BEST admin in the server and if someone abused three times he must warn him? and then he will come back to abuse again and he will warn him and then come back and then warn him, what is the problem if he banned him? is this a forever ban? hell no!
Harry maybe and maybe not is the first friend of Angel in the game after Crystal or maybe he know him from a long time.
What I want to say is when i abused Day night killer he banned me but I think he didn't ban me for abusing but i think he banned me because I didn't tell any admin about that, and what is the problem if I only report him and shut my mouth up?
After this I knew 100% that man [Harry] is not kidding in his work in the server or in the forum.
And you guys if you think he is making a wrong things how did he promoted to Manager?
And when he came back to the server why did he get his old level back?
Its the same reason Hard Working.
I wish you guys to stop talking about others and not to but your nose in every thing because you are members and if an admin banned any member don't tell him why did you ban him because this is not your business
VK.Vampire
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:44 pm

VK.Vampire^ wrote:What I want to say is when i abused Day night killer he banned me but I think he didn't ban me for abusing but i think he banned me because I didn't tell any admin about that, and what is the problem if I only report him and shut my mouth up?

No you were banned because you both abused each other. And it doesn't matter who started it, abusing is not tolerated. Also not if you are just REACTING to something. It was only a 24 hour ban, too.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:52 pm

"Sufy this is another example of you being immature. Only because I posted a "No" on your application you are being butthurt, same as Arno.
First of all, you are not allowed to post on a player report if you are not an admin and/or involved in the situation. See the report rules for that"

Immature ? Really ? , You threatening me and using provoking words , though I said (This topic is to discuss not to fight) : poorest judgement (RIP).

You posted a NO! on my Admin Application , Every time I posted an Admin Application , so Why would I be butt hurt on my 4th Admin Application ? Razz : again a poor judgement (RIP).

First of all of them , I am allowed to reply on every post in any section of any board on this forums , except the ones I don't have access on to reply , I can reply with anything whether it's a best wish , a proof or etc... , You are allowed to check the ADMIN RULES again , because you are pretty much the most INACTIVE ADMIN OF VKS EVER , Butt hurt ? don't cry here , please...

"Next, I want to inform you that I have been here LONG before you were here. I helped Angel build this community, this server, the forum and everything. And it is kind of funny to see someone cheekily coming here and claiming things. With this attitude you are not getting admin as long as I am part of the management team I tell you that for sure.
When I am banning people I have a reason for it. Sometimes it is just for fun with other admins for example but they know it.
On behalf of reports, a player abused, this is against the rules, he recieves a punishment. I dont care who started it or who provoked. The retaliation is just as bad. And if you let someone pull you into abusing that person then you are just as bad as the person who started. Again a sign why you shouldn't be an admin: poor judgement"

I have no doubt that you have been here from a long ago and more then anyone else , but you can't misuse that thing my friend.

It is really funny to see someone , taking over VKs like a retard old man who had a fight with his wife and taking out his anger on innocents.

I can give you a good answer of your statement that you won't let me become Admin till you are in the management , but VK.Angel.OfDeath , VK.Luca , Rainbow.Dash they worked hard on me to change and I don't want let them down.

It's not your home , It's not at all funny my friend, If you are given the powers of the god for 1 day and you use it in a fun way and kill people saying that , It's just a fun and the people died know this , then you're definitely gonna pay for it , again a sign that you are a poor manager (RIP)

"To sum it up: I have done more for the community than anyone else besides Angel of course. So sit back, relax and learn and dont you dare to question me or my authority again. This is your first and only warning. If you stand out in the future again showing such behaviour you are out of here"

You have done more then anyone for the community , but you are ruining it by behaving like this with innocent people , on their first mistake.

I am sitting back , relaxing and laughing on your attitude towards others and me , just because I posted a topic against you , you are threatening me and trying to make an issue from a simple discussion.

You are a MANAGER my friend , you have forgotten this , you can't threaten me like this , you have no rights to threaten me , you can threaten your staff members , because they work for you , I am not working for you , I am only and only working for VK.Angel.OfDeath and so just stay away from me.

Regards
VK.SuFy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Princess Cadance wrote:
VK.Vampire^ wrote:What I want to say is when i abused Day night killer he banned me but I think he didn't ban me for abusing but i think he banned me because I didn't tell any admin about that, and what is the problem if I only report him and shut my mouth up?

No you were banned because you both abused each other. And it doesn't matter who started it, abusing is not tolerated. Also not if you are just REACTING to something. It was only a 24 hour ban, too.

No that is not what i mean, i can't explain it to you.
But anyway you are right its only a 24 hours ban no more N no less and this ban from server made me never abuse again and if i only tell any admin he will give me my rights.
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Princess Cadance wrote:

You are the most inactive Admin of VKs History , and Though you are banning people for abusing ? , If you get active and visit server daily then I am pretty sure that you'll ban each n everyone for abusing each n other , and no one will ever join In-Game or visit forums and only you'll be left alone abusing n banning yourself in VKs.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:00 pm

With my respect to every one I think you and Diamond don't know the difference between being immature and mature and give me one thing that I was immature in it.
You know why did you made this topic?
Because you are very angry that Harry is hard working man and he made many things, if you were him you couldn't make this things and you are very angry too because he said 100% reason preventing you form being and admin
Excuses to every one here!
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:03 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:
Princess Cadance wrote:

You are the most inactive Admin of VKs History , and Though you are banning people for abusing ? , If you get active and visit server daily then I am pretty sure that you'll ban each n everyone for abusing each n other , and no one will ever join In-Game or visit forums and only you'll be left alone abusing n banning yourself in VKs.

What is your problem if he banned any one?!
Your talking is saying that he banned some one like Andri! or any another non-rulebreaker!
Or you are scared from him because he may be ban you because you talk to others badly?
Excuses!
None
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:14 pm

When harry bans someone , then that's a fun thing , and he can do that , and Everyone is forced to control , but what If Harry abuses someone ? Will he be banned for 24hours ? for using words like F*ck , NOOB , RETARD n etc , what about he verbally abusing someone , for just shooting him down.... ? , that's your MR.HARRYOCONNOR so Called hard working Admin , dude I am pretty much in control that I am not threatening , insulting , abusing or provoking someone , because I have promised to Rainbow.Dash , VK.Luca and VK.Angel.OfDeath that I won't disobey them and I don't want to do that , so just don't force me in it , this topic is to discuss , don't post here , if you wanna fight with me , and VK.Vampire my sweetheart , my baby , stay away :* , you have nothing to do with this topic , so I'll be really thankful , If you just stay away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 pm

I will lock this, this is getting ridiculous.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down