VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Updated] Hell Boy is here  I_vote_lcap[Updated] Hell Boy is here  I_voting_bar[Updated] Hell Boy is here  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Updated] Hell Boy is here  I_vote_lcap[Updated] Hell Boy is here  I_voting_bar[Updated] Hell Boy is here  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Updated] Hell Boy is here

+8
KAKAN
Luckshya
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Arnold^
=KF=Thunder^
Hell.Boy
12 posters

Go down

A big lol [Updated] Hell Boy is here

Post by Hell.Boy Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello guys
My name is Ahmed and I'm Vampire's brother i made this topic to help him to not to get banned or warned.
every report here is from me and i'm the one who is always fight with Kakan and Lucky so guys please he is out of every thing here [Mean Problems] and i'm the one who must get punished if i made any thing wrong while using his account because i was playing with his name and using his forum account
Thank you in advance guys Very Happy

Last edited by Hell.Boy on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hell.Boy
Hell.Boy

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: [Updated] Hell Boy is here

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Just by reading the topic name I thought Hellboy_vkk was back Razz, Welcome, Enjoy Your Stay, if you need any help feel free to ask.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Welcome, Have a nice stay with us... Smile
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Welcome! Party Hard Razz
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:31 pm

That's just hilarious , I mean really man ? , you think we (admins and VKs community) are fool ? , we aren't from mars my friend :V we know these tricks very well Razz , first fight and insult and annoy everyone and then make a fake account and be your own brother and say sorry and fool everyone , nice try , but it's too old , you have been caught my friend.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell.Boy Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:37 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:That's just hilarious , I mean really man ? , you think we (admins and VKs community) are fool ? , we aren't from mars my friend :V we know these tricks very well Razz , first fight and insult and annoy everyone and then make a fake account and be your own brother and say sorry and fool everyone , nice try , but it's too old , you have been caught my friend.

Excuses? LMAO!
Hell.Boy
Hell.Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Hell.Boy wrote:Hello guys
My name is Ahmed and I'm Vampire's brother i made this topic to help him to not to get banned or warned.
every report here is from me and i'm the one who is always fight with Kakan and Lucky so guys please he is out of every thing here [Mean Problems] and i'm the one who must get punished if i made any thing wrong while using his account because i was playing with his name and using his forum account

It doesn't really matter. The owner of the computer is responsible for who plays on it and if his computer gets banned because his brother abused or something then it's not his brothers fault, it's his own.

I don't let Rainbow play on other servers from the host computer because he can get me banned as well if he does something stupid, which I am sure he won't, but I am not taking any risks. He plays at his own computer now so it doesn't really matter for me.

Either way I always give people the benefit of the doubt and if nothing can be proven then I will gladly play along for the time. Welcome to the forum and have a nice stay.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell.Boy Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:07 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

It doesn't really matter. The owner of the computer is responsible for who plays on it and if his computer gets banned because his brother abused or something then it's not his brothers fault, it's his own.

I don't let Rainbow play on other servers from the host computer because he can get me banned as well if he does something stupid, which I am sure he won't, but I am not taking any risks. He plays at his own computer now so it doesn't really matter for me.

Either way I always give people the benefit of the doubt and if nothing can be proven then I will gladly play along for the time. Welcome to the forum and have a nice stay.

Yeah i know that but i mean he didn't and never say any thing bad to any one as he is frindly and kind guy i only want to make him out of any problem here to make the other guys let him alone but he is the one who made that problem with VK.Mason Razz and reported Hunting Razz
Hell.Boy
Hell.Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:22 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Agree.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:42 am

VK.SuFy wrote:That's just hilarious , I mean really man ? , you think we (admins and VKs community) are fool ? , we aren't from mars my friend :V we know these tricks very well Razz , first fight and insult and annoy everyone and then make a fake account and be your own brother and say sorry and fool everyone , nice try , but it's too old , you have been caught my friend.
Exactly..

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:47 am

NE.Luckshya wrote:
Exactly..

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly.
Yeah, and to the point, I was never really angry with Vampire unless when he abused my family. Abusing me is ok, I won't care a shit for that, but abusing my family is something, you know it.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:08 am

Welcome Hell.Boy(The boy from the hell)
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell.Boy Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:18 am

KAKAN wrote:
NE.Luckshya wrote:
Exactly..

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly.
Yeah, and to the point, I was never really angry with Vampire unless when he abused my family. Abusing me is ok, I won't care a shit for that, but abusing my family is something, you know it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
But as i said, my bro. is out of every thing here
I'm the one who abused you
I'm the one who abused lucky too
I'm the Hell Boy the boy from the hell as Hitman said [YOUR NIGHTMARE]
Now we mustn't talk about my brother and its better to not to talk to him you KAKAN
Be careful
Hell.Boy
Hell.Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hari Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:59 am

Welcome Paying Hard
Hari
Hari
Ultra Legendary

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Hell.Boy wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
NE.Luckshya wrote:
Exactly..

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Now we mustn't talk about my brother and its better to not to talk to him you KAKAN
Be careful

A New Nerd arrives, who loves threatening, abusing people ^^ (Referring to Hell Ass Razz)
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:19 pm

xD
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:19 pm

xD
ROFL
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:28 pm

dafuq was that? That nerd can't threaten us. If he does, then Angel has Narwhals too.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell.Boy Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:58 pm

VK.Thunder wrote:
Hell.Boy wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
NE.Luckshya wrote:
Exactly..

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Be careful

A New Nerd arrives, who loves threatening, abusing people ^^ (Referring to Hell Ass Razz)

No really thunder but if I want to fight with fire I must use water.
Mean Lucky and Kakan is acting like server owners and they are thinking that if they made any thing bad they will not be warned or get banned and there is an example in Vampire's report about Lucky he warned once and Kakan saying that he made a death evade and this time he must get banned
Dear Thunder,
From when you know my bro.? and if he made any like a death evade and when he come back to the game and he told you that the game crashed you will not believe him?
And I was browsing the forum and saw a one report about him made by someone his name is Sardar but always they insult him and say to him Van kid, Vam girl, Vam don't have brain making a fake ban its reason brainless is this fair thunder and when he answer them or me while playing with his account we always get warn
Hell.Boy
Hell.Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:27 pm

Hell Boy, Your Brother is a good friend of mine, all I'm saying is that you can't just come to this forum to start fights lol.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell.Boy Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:01 pm

VK.Thunder wrote:Hell Boy, Your Brother is a good friend of mine, all I'm saying is that you can't just come to this forum to start fights lol.

Yeah sorry for this so please close it, it is not necessary to make it open any more.
And please tell that guy Mason to stop saying Luther to me. LMAO!
Hell.Boy
Hell.Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by [MLP]Fluttershy Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:37 pm

welcome to the forum where the ponies trick humans into killing each other in the server while we take over Razz.
[MLP]Fluttershy
[MLP]Fluttershy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:33 am

Hell.Boy wrote:
VK.Thunder wrote:
Hell.Boy wrote:
KAKAN wrote:
NE.Luckshya wrote:
Exactly..

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Be careful

Mean Lucky and Kakan is acting like server owners and they are thinking that if they made any thing bad they will not be warned or get banned and there is an example in Vampire's report about Lucky he warned once and Kakan saying that he made a death evade and this time he must get banned
Dear Thunder,
From when you know my bro.? and  if he made any like a death evade and when he come back to the game and he told you that the game crashed you will not believe him?
And I was browsing the forum and saw a one report about him made by someone his name is Sardar but always they insult him and say to him Van kid, Vam girl, Vam don't have brain making a fake ban its reason brainless is this fair thunder and when he answer them or me while playing with his account we always get warn
Stop it who the hell are you, vampire? We are not fools. I act like owner No, i don't and you do it. You are not the staff member who will judge who acts like owner or not. So just stop, will be better for you. These tricks can't fool us. We have common sense, what the ppl do when they want to be admin.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:19 am

NE.Luckshya wrote:
Hell.Boy wrote:
Dear Thunder,
From when you know my bro.? and  if he made any like a death evade and when he come back to the game and he told you that the game crashed you will not believe him?
Stop it who the hell are you, vampire? We are not fools. I act like owner No, i don't and you do it. You are not the staff member who will judge who acts like owner or not. So just stop, will be better for you. These tricks can't fool us. We have common sense, what the ppl do when they want to be admin.
Well, even if we(I and Lucky ) act like owner( which we don't ), we won't get warned/banned because we know the rules and follow them too. We're admins, we want the server to be a good place. If we would tell lies all the time then other staff members would kick us out of the staff, or we won't be accepted as a staff member at all. You( Vampire ) have evaded infront of me( and fulton_946{ forgot the name } as a witness ), and you say you didn't. That's not acceptable at all. if I would have level 6 or more, I would have temp-banned you at that time.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down