VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
How did you end up playing VC:MP? I_vote_lcapHow did you end up playing VC:MP? I_voting_barHow did you end up playing VC:MP? I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
How did you end up playing VC:MP? I_vote_lcapHow did you end up playing VC:MP? I_voting_barHow did you end up playing VC:MP? I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

How did you end up playing VC:MP?

+10
AlexMercer
EK.CrystalBlue
Emma
KAKAN
D.E.[[V]].I.L
ЧК.
AddeR^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
=VK=Sardar.Khan
14 posters

Go down

How did you end up playing VC:MP? Empty How did you end up playing VC:MP?

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:40 pm

How did you start playing VC:MP and end up playing in Vk's Official server ?

I was watching some youtube videos and a video was suggested to me randomly with the title 'Vice city multiplayer' or something like that i don't really remember it. I downloaded the client, played in a server for some months. Fought with players, showed immaturity, got banned, got unbanned and finally a permanent banned.

After sometime Vk's showed up. I met Angel than Harry and all awesome people. So whats your VC:MP story ?

(I got this idea to make this topic from another forum so i thought lets see what dragged all you guys to VC:MP and than to Vk's official server)
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

How did you end up playing VC:MP? Empty Re: How did you end up playing VC:MP?

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 pm

GTA VC has always been the game I returned to a lot. I remember each year when I was playing again and looking at the save date: I can't believe that number says it's year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and so on.

I just happened to stumble upon a youtube video of vc-mp and I knew instantly that I would want to play this game. When I joined XE I was a little disappointed that there were no NPC's but it was still awesome. I played there back in 2012 meet my original crew: Sam, Izaki, Razor, Riders, Phoenix and Hellboy and of course panda.

Later on I met Andri Razz

and that kids is how I met your troll.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:34 pm

When I was kid (age 9) GTA VC was the most game I was playing, Then I tried to search for GTA Vice City Multiplayer, Found it and downloaded the client, Played some (I was a noob actually), Then when I was checking the servers, I found [R2] Vice City Cops and Robbers (Hellboy's one) and there I started to know VC-MP features, tricks etc.
Then I played 1 time in VK's (Before I get to know Angel and the others and forums too) I met some good guys, I made a friendship with them, We played actually in all servers. Then Hellboy's server gone down (Don't know why) at these days, Me and SilenCe (SuFy) were a good friends, He joined VK clan i asked him if VK clan have server, He said yes, I searched for it, and when I joined I have seen a help message: use /forum to get our forum address, and now VK's is the only server I play in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:31 am

Hmm my story xD, I never liked GTA VC and Never played gta vc altho I played it on PSP and all but I never touched the PC one, so I typed in google "GTA multiplayer" then ofc gta SAmp and GTA VCMP popped up, i didnt have GTA SA so i download GTA VCMP, then went to YOUTUBE on how to install it then that guy was saying that European XE was the best server so i just went in it, Then I met the first Admin Rider And the Frst question to him was How to aim in this game. Because my settings were different and the aim origin woudnt come on my screen,And his answer was Using ur mouse lol Then i just played like that without Mouse aim then Came to knw about VK server I joined it and then i saw the forums and then i met angel and then i asked him if i can be admin in his server, i thought the server didnt have admins Razz and his answer would be Apply on the forums, and after 1 year or so GTA VCMP was not working of mine,,, k stopping here or my fingers may start falling off.
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:51 am

Crystal invited me, and some other cousins of mine to play. After I saw Hitman and Mobeen playing, I joined them. And we 3 used to play a lot together. Crystal introduced us to the VKs server and so VKs was my first server. After 2 years of playing and having fun with my cousins, I felt like helping Angel and the server so I applied for the staff. I have to admit that when I applied, I applied to have power and play with my cousins and get an advantage over them by being admin because I saw Crystal doing the same. But after 2-3 days of being admin, I started treating it as a duty and responsibility. And now my duty is more important for me than fun. So this is what got me here.

Thanks to Crystal Smile
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Oh my Noobify Journo Begins...

In yeah 2013 I dont know what VCMP means, My Class mate tell me to how to play VCMP He tell me every cmds And He gave me this server IP Players killing me But dont know how to type Razz And In year 2013 Dec I left VCMP then I called my friend to play VCMP with me I am bored ( Coz that time IDK what is minigame Razz ) then I retured at 2015 Jan Very Happy Then I know how to KILL n RUN Razz The Person who bring me to VCMP and VKs server is [GK].PRO_GAMER Very Happy
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Once upon a time,There was a clever Crow.Nah!
Crystal came to my house in 2013 and install the vcmp and teach me and Ghost that how to play.Well,Ghost plays CoD4 at that time but Vcmp was my first online game.At first,it was new for me and ghost but in the meanwhile,We were able to understand the commands and the rules very well.Our first car's money came in the result of stats padding by NE.Restricted.Razz
And then the Battle Began.Very Happy
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Okay, so let me say:-

BABA first joined VCMP, then after 3 days I joined. I was a noob that time, and was just db'ing and using Hunters, then I got to know about Guns and other things. I practiced with them, and you know my position now. That's my story.
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:49 pm

angel played it and i wanted to try it even though i was only 8 xD. it was fun and i played for a while and then joined the staff with the name sven. then i started to watch pony and changed my name to rainbow dash one year ago Smile
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Well I was downloading GTA Vice City when suddenly in googles autocomplete vice city multiplayer came up. Then I downloaded it and found that it needs vc to run. I'd been an ultra noob and cant even type something there. I tried doing cheats and I realized that the way to open the chat console was type the first part of the cheat. Then later I realized that only the t was needed. Then I found it amazing. Plain amazing.
Spoiler:
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:22 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I applied to have power and play with my cousins and get an advantage over them by being admin because I saw Crystal doing the same.
Nerd.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:19 pm

VK.D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:Oh my Noobify Journo Begins...

In yeah 2013 I dont know what VCMP means, My Class mate tell me to how to play VCMP He tell me every cmds And He gave me this server IP Players killing me But dont know how to type Razz And In year 2013 Dec I left VCMP then I called my friend to play VCMP with me I am bored ( Coz that time IDK what is minigame Razz ) then I retured at 2015 Jan Very Happy Then I know how to KILL n RUN Razz The Person who bring me to VCMP and VKs server is [GK].PRO_GAMER Very Happy

ooh yeah i can still remember those days when you and gamer are talking about VCMP firstly i think that they are fooling everyone there is not such thing like "vice city multiplayer" but later on when devil force me to download so i downloaded it and i dont know about the cilent version so i mistakly downloaded 0.4 first time my first name was "TMG" i was a nub in first the server i gone was Sky City deathmatch server there i met some good friends namly ranmuthu,rasal and dilhan we became best friend but one day they all are disappear and never appear again! then i moved towards VKS i still remember that crystal and angel all time talking i dont even understand their one word Razz xD because they are discussing about scripts then devil told me to download Vcmp 0.3z and then i moved to 0.3z gamer then opned a clan TMG Razz and we are friend (me devil gamer ) is in that clan xD on those days i remeber fighting with Stylish and Decent barbie xD xD i would really like to thanks gamer <3 u
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Rayquaza wrote:
VK.D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:Oh my Noobify Journo Begins...

ooh yeah i can still remember those days when you and gamer are talking about VCMP firstly i think that they are fooling everyone there is not such thing like "vice city multiplayer" but later on when devil force me to download so i downloaded it and i dont know about the cilent version so i mistakly downloaded 0.4 first time my first name was "TMG" i was a nub in first the server i gone was Sky City deathmatch server there i met some good friends namly ranmuthu,rasal and dilhan we became best friend but one day they all are disappear and never appear  again! then i moved towards VKS i still remember that crystal and angel all time talking i dont even understand their one word Razz xD because they are discussing about scripts then devil told me to download Vcmp 0.3z and then i moved to 0.3z  gamer then opned a clan TMG Razz and we are friend (me devil gamer ) is in that clan xD on those days i remeber fighting with Stylish and Decent barbie xD xD i would really like to thanks gamer <3 u

Nice one Gamer xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by [MLP]Spitfire Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:32 pm

my story is very long but i will tell it anyways. rainbow said: lets play vc-mp and i said ok.
[MLP]Spitfire
[MLP]Spitfire
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:28 pm

[MLP]Spitfire wrote:my story is very long but i will tell it anyways. rainbow said: lets play vc-mp and i said ok.

we dont have time to read that Razz
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
[MLP]Spitfire wrote:my story is very long but i will tell it anyways. rainbow said: lets play vc-mp and i said ok.

we dont have time to read that Razz

Biggest Story of VCMP ever I should put in my Record book Razz Devil Record Very Happy
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:54 am

I was searching on google 'download vice city ultimate' and it came multiplayer i downloaded 0.4v but there were no players at that time in 0.4v and then i went to LW and a guy name '[DU]Cola_Sky^' came and told me that download 0.3 there are more players.. i donwnloaded  and stared playing.. and then tried hack in all the server and i was banned in all the servers changed my name and '[DU]Cola_Sky' was admin of LW .. he was my frnd at that time.. i told him that i am Lovesh then he told u did Ban evade but he didnt banned and taught me all the rules and told me everything about it... i LOve that guy.. but i didnt met him from when 0.4 started as i didnt saw him..  i enjoyed lot with that guy and then i came with my own sv.. and asked crystal to host and then Crystal made a role play sv and then i met Angel and i asked Angel.. that if he could make me admin he said 'Apply on forum' and then i Followed Crystal.. he plays in Vks.. i also started playing in Vks and thats it.

And then i installed VCMp through teamViewer of these following guys and taught all about VCMP using 'T' and all that

1.TopKiller
2.Anurag
3.DriftKiller
4.HardCore Killer
5.Shourya...
6.Eagle_eye
7.TERMINATOR

and told them to play in sv 'VKS OFFICIAL SERVER' and see now.. a time came that i am only leaving :'(
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:17 am

I have always been a fan of GTA games ever since I discovered them in 2008/2009. One summer day in 2012 I discovered VC:MP. I played on Argonath until 7th October when I got banned, and then VKs pops up and ever since I have been playing it. Got banned 4 times on Argonath, still playing it, sometimes. Razz
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 am

Shit i will take 1 Million years to read this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:58 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I applied to have power and play with my cousins and get an advantage over them by being admin because I saw Crystal doing the same.
Nerd.

The truth Razz
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:48 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
Nerd.

The truth Razz

lol hahaha advantage xD
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Rayquaza wrote:
VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
Nerd.

The truth Razz

lol hahaha advantage xD

BTW ghost is the best and good admin in my sight he noobify(make friend) to anyone coz his way of talking is soon good

Ghost ROCKz Angel SHOCKz Cool Cool cheers
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [MLP]Twilight Sparkle Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:16 pm

VK.MaSoN^ wrote:

Shit i will take 1 Million years to read this.

[MLP]Twilight Sparkle
[MLP]Twilight Sparkle
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down