VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Unban app - Gax I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban app - Gax I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban app - Gax I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Unban app - Gax I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Unban app - Gax I_voting_bar[Accepted] Unban app - Gax I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Unban app - Gax

3 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Unban app - Gax

Post by Gax Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:53 am

Your in-game name: [KF]Gax

Admin who banned you: D4rkrazor/4k
Date and time of banning: almost a week ago
Reason given by the admin for the ban: ban evade

Your defense please:

I just find it funny how I got banned for "Ban Evading" even tho I haven't got banned on this server since 2016, neither broke a rule since that year, as I said Thylish isn't thunder's main/personal account that's why I thought logging to it won't cause a problem, Since I got it's password a long ago before he was even banned, but whatever...I will make sure to not repeat what I did again, I think I deserve a chance since I haven't broken a rule on this server since 2016,

and I'm not a rule breaker, I might be the only player who didn't break a rule for that long in VKs

Witnesses who support you (in-game names): Sos,Salfsa
Any screenshots you took for your defense: -
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Unban app - Gax

Post by ЧК. Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:47 pm

I'm not the person who banned you, I only replied to the admin report because DarkRazor cannot deal with his own admin report and a senior must do it.

I was expecting you to explain the issue. You have basically copy/pasted the same description and this does not help us. I appreciate if you have a clean past and have been loyal to VKs, but your past is not relevant here because you were banned for accessing a banned account which is a recent incident. If you accessed the account prior to Thunder's ban then you should say that and if we feel it is true then you'll be unbanned. However, if it was after Thunder's ban then you should confess to your mistake and we will probably unban you considering you did it just to add clan members and did not intend to help Thunder ban evade or something like that.

In the end, it's DarkRazor's decision on your case, my only intention to reply here is so you can give us the relevant details for this case so it can progress.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:21 pm

ЧК. wrote:I'm not the person who banned you, I only replied to the admin report because DarkRazor cannot deal with his own admin report and a senior must do it.

I was expecting you to explain the issue. You have basically copy/pasted the same description and this does not help us. I appreciate if you have a clean past and have been loyal to VKs, but your past is not relevant here because you were banned for accessing a banned account which is a recent incident. If you accessed the account prior to Thunder's ban then you should say that and if we feel it is true then you'll be unbanned. However, if it was after Thunder's ban then you should confess to your mistake and we will probably unban you considering you did it just to add clan members and did not intend to help Thunder ban evade or something like that.

In the end, it's DarkRazor's decision on your case, my only intention to reply here is so you can give us the relevant details for this case so it can progress.

there's just not so much to explain tbh, you already explained it yourself, and the reason I mentioned my past is just to prove to you that I'm not a rulebreaker who breaks a rule intentionally, if I knew that would get me banned I wouldn't have done it in the first place
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Gax wrote:
ЧК. wrote:I'm not the person who banned you, I only replied to the admin report because DarkRazor cannot deal with his own admin report and a senior must do it.

there's just not so much to explain tbh, you already explained it yourself, and the reason I mentioned my past is just to prove to you that I'm not a rulebreaker who breaks a rule intentionally, if I knew that would get me banned I wouldn't have done it in the first place

Well, it wasn't very clear to me. Did you use the account after Thunder's ban or before? You said you got the password a long time ago, but it wasn't made clear when you actually logged into that account. This is an important detail because if it was before the ban then we will unban you immediately without much discussion, but if it was after then I want you to understand that what you did was wrong. We will still probably unban you if it was after the ban, but it's important you understand that it was wrong and should not be repeated in the future.

The thing is, you have a valid reason for using Thunder's account so we will probably believe you, but it is still important you understand that you shouldn't do it in the future. And if there are situations like these in the future then it would be good to confirm from an admin if it's okay and maybe the admin can help you add clan members.

Your response will help DarkRazor make the decision on this unban appeal, I request honesty from your side because we will probably unban you in both cases if you answer my question truthfully. If evidence contradicts with your response then it can be an issue so please respond accordingly.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:30 am

ЧК. wrote:
Gax wrote:

Well, it wasn't very clear to me. Did you use the account after Thunder's ban or before? You said you got the password a long time ago, but it wasn't made clear when you actually logged into that account. This is an important detail because if it was before the ban then we will unban you immediately without much discussion, but if it was after then I want you to understand that what you did was wrong. We will still probably unban you if it was after the ban, but it's important you understand that it was wrong and should not be repeated in the future.

The thing is, you have a valid reason for using Thunder's account so we will probably believe you, but it is still important you understand that you shouldn't do it in the future. And if there are situations like these in the future then it would be good to confirm from an admin if it's okay and maybe the admin can help you add clan members.

Your response will help DarkRazor make the decision on this unban appeal, I request honesty from your side because we will probably unban you in both cases if you answer my question truthfully. If evidence contradicts with your response then it can be an issue so please respond accordingly.

Thunder sent me his password of that acc sometime in 2020 before he was banned in VKs, Thunder posted an unban app in Vks and I thought he got unban, but it's my fault for not checking what happened to his unban app, So I logged to Thylish account on sept 25/26 and left, then I joined with Sauce^ name and played with some of my friends, while I'm playing with them, Darkrazor joined the server and banned me randomly,

I was confused as to why he banned me, then I checked the forum and I found out that he denied Thunder's unban app for (ban evading) So I knew what was going on, and I made an admin report for misunderstanding, then darkrazor unbanned me after he knew that I'm not thunder, that's just it
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Thank you for your cooperation, Gerz. In conclusion, you should be unbanned while accounts associated to Thunder will remain banned. As mentioned, please avoid accessing accounts associated to Thunder.

Unban request accepted.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Have a good one.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down