VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro

4 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro

Post by Papix Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:54 am

Your in-game name: Sos
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [TFK]Leandro
Date and time of Rulebreaking: all the time
What did he do? Describe please: Usage of aimbot,Aurora, having it in possession
What /prop or what /world was he in?: everywhere lol
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin):

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): literally everyone who fought him

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

https://youtu.be/TC3u1lzwhzM

https://youtu.be/JlpQe1t0JBk

He also used aimbot in EC in the duel, And still using it to this day,  :

[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro KM1JTj9

[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro KpEXbsL

The evidence is already as clear as crystal, Anyone who argues in this topic against the evidence, is probably the one who gave him the cheats in the first place,

It's your server and your choice, you can get rid of him and let the players have a clean gameplay, or let him in and have advantage over other players, Peace.
Papix
Papix

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:23 am

Hey, thanks for the report Sos.

Our admins will review the evidence shortly and look at this.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leandrinho Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:13 pm

first video is not point of my view and just focus on flicks that may happenes normally , you can see even fanta have flick, it just the way we aim, second video is very old, 6-8 months ago and recently uploaded from brasil server and i already got punishment
leandrinho
leandrinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Papix Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:14 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey, thanks for the report Sos.

Our admins will review the evidence shortly and look at this.

https://youtu.be/8LYWLBiLeQQ

https://youtu.be/YVoy1J4kK84

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11192.0

Have a look at these two videos as well,

it's your choice whether to let a hacker play in your server or not, About the vid he posted, he could've easily had it off at that time incase someone reported him, why didn't he show the part when his bullets flicked? yeah exactly, he won't because it'll reflect with a ban.

I'll leave the decision to you.
Papix
Papix

Back to top Go down

Post by leandrinho Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:01 am

lmao, look at this picture, fanta was shooting the fighter, gerz was in front of me .. where did i shoot if it wasn't bug in my mouse? wall pulls the aimbot now? [Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro DPj3mEw

now look at this image, i have a very sensitive scroll and in this image i accidentally held the scroll... as you can see how my bullets didn't advance [Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro Jh4oXpD

Well, I no longer have anything to say to you or the gerz... Gerz lost at x1 against me and revolted, not to mention that he stole several kills and killed when he was distracted or typing, these are the great skills of that loser. It's good that he learns that not every day you win a fight. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
leandrinho
leandrinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Papix Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:46 am

leandrinho wrote:lmao, look at this picture, fanta was shooting the fighter, gerz was in front of me .. where did i shoot if it wasn't bug in my mouse? wall pulls the aimbot now? [Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro DPj3mEw

now look at this image, i have a very sensitive scroll and in this image i accidentally held the scroll... as you can see how my bullets didn't advance [Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro Jh4oXpD

Well, I no longer have anything to say to you or the gerz... Gerz lost at x1 against me and revolted, not to mention that he stole several kills and killed when he was distracted or typing, these are the great skills of that loser. It's good that he learns that not every day you win a fight. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

That's a lot to say from someone who's mouth is full of hunting's nuts, and he infected you with his delusionality,  10-3 (6 spree), 13-6 (8 spree), get a brain  

[Denied] Player Report - [TFK]Leandro J80sRoa

I had hunting crying within tears in Fanta's pm, saying "Don't count Gerz's score" truly pathetic, even with him helping you with ingram, I was able to shut each one of your mouths with 8 spree,

PS :

https://youtu.be/TC3u1lzwhzM  your rekt video got 140 views within a day

imagine getting defeated while using aimbot in your own server (host) not even Europe host + weapon and location, you should delete the game. and stop begging for nitro, get a job and a life

This is my last reply to this beggar, I shouldn't have given him this much attention, but thanks to @hunting for the 2 videos he gave me, I needed something to upload on my channel anyways, and looks like ppl are interested in seeing his rape as of the views rate. Very Happy Ty huntpig

23-9 score in total (both duels) Very Happy, if it was EC or any EU host, then 23-0 Very Happy cuz you can't use lag advantage there
Papix
Papix

Back to top Go down

Post by leandrinho Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:53 pm

how did you do 13-6 if the kill limit was only 10? look at the videos and count the kills, count the kills you didn't range-close. you're terrible at M4 accept, look at my video and see if there was any aimbot... I dueled with you and after I beat you I dueled with hunting and you don't even come close to him. Including that server is from [SD]Mixer it's not mine and neither is it fanta's you're an idiot and didn't even read the name of the server. I won't answer you again, let the admins know what to do

First duel you started without telling me, I don't know how you had the courage to record that duel. Stole killing 3/4 times stealing me and playing M4 as if it were stubby.

leandrinho
leandrinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Papix Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:58 pm

leandrinho wrote:how did you do 13-6 if the kill limit was only 10? look at the videos and count the kills, count the kills you didn't range-close. you're terrible at M4 accept, look at my video and see if there was any aimbot... I dueled with you and after I beat you I dueled with hunting and you don't even come close to him. Including that server is from [SD]Mixer it's not mine and neither is it fanta's you're an idiot and didn't even read the name of the server. I won't answer you again, let the admins know what to do

First duel you started without telling me, I don't know how you had the courage to record that duel. Stole killing 3/4 times stealing me and playing M4 as if it were stubby.

10 limit? is that why you ran after making 7 score? 1 by spawnkill = 6 , you didn't even kill me 10 times lmao, even my stats say so, and hunting's video says 9,   so I have to count overall score, 23-9

first duel 4 ruger kills at beginning, then 5-3, And went to 10-3 ( 6 spree ) in favor of me

second duel 3 ruger kills at beginning + 8 spree + 2 kills at the end = 13 (8 spree) in favor of me

It's simple arithmetic, I can't even imagine how bad you are at school,

and about the host, it's closer to your brazilian country, thus you get better ping than i am,

Now that it's all covered and everything you said got debunked, you can easily gtfo, I ain't gonna waste more time on someone who's delusional  

23-9 and the video 180 views Very Happy, I don't care what you think anymore, 180 people saw my video and saw your rekt, enjoy telling them you "Won" with 9 score.
Papix
Papix

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:38 pm

Hi, please accept our condolences for the delay. There was a rough discussion that took place while we were further analyzing the evidence.

Although the evidence does indicate Leandro could possibly be using illegal tools, we can share a couple of reasons why we are denying this report. Not only the evidence you've provided took place in a different server, but the evidence is also old. We are aware that you might find this unacceptable, but we cannot issue a punishment to a player based from evidence in a different server. I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain here. If you have any more evidence where he possibly used it here, feel free to make another report and we'll gladly analyze it.

Report denied.
Thank you for reporting and your cooperation.
Have a nice day.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down