VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Thank you Angel! I_vote_lcapThank you Angel! I_voting_barThank you Angel! I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Thank you Angel! I_vote_lcapThank you Angel! I_voting_barThank you Angel! I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Thank you Angel!

3 posters

Go down

Thank you Angel! Empty Thank you Angel!

Post by AlexMercer Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:15 am

I wanna dedicate this post to you Angel, for providing all of us with such an eco system, a platform which changed my life, to so many extents, that I am forever grateful for being the part of this amazing community. When I started playing I was a kid aged 13, 7 years ago damn, that's alot of time, I was called here by arnold and devil and basically in my whole VCMP journey, I have mostly just played in VKS. I made so many amazing friends here, so many memories which are written on my heart and can't be replaced and its titled as the best part of my life. I am so thankful for being a part of this community. I have learnt so much from here that I can't even explain. Every little corner of the game is written in my heart. I had so much fun with you all, and chatting and the people were the best part of it. The English I am writing rightnow might not be that good but whatever it is, 99% credit goes to VCMP. I learnt how to deal people professionally when I became an Admin, I learned to see in more than one direction and I acquired a new vision of life. To all the people I met, to all the memories I made, to all the moments I had, I dedicate all of this to only you Angel! It wouldn't have been possible with you. Rightnow I am sitting in a university and I was free since the next class is in 30 minutes so I got into a lab and started using a computer and then remembered VC:MP. It was the best part of my life and nothing can replace it. Thank you Angel for all of it. On furthur notice I'd like to make only one request, that's if you would like to connect with me on facebook, It would be really great to be in touch with you personally once in a while. I will give you my profile if you agree to it, none the less, I am gonna tell my kids that vcmp is the thing which changed my life in ways I could never imagine. Thank you everyone.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Thank you Angel! Empty Re: Thank you Angel!

Post by SJHere Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:57 am

Remember me, Sot King lover?
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

AlexMercer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:20 pm

AlexMercer wrote:I wanna dedicate this post to you Angel, for providing all of us with such an eco system, a platform which changed my life, to so many extents, that I am forever grateful for being the part of this amazing community. When I started playing I was a kid aged 13, 7 years ago damn, that's alot of time, I was called here by arnold and devil and basically in my whole VCMP journey, I have mostly just played in VKS. I made so many amazing friends here, so many memories which are written on my heart and can't be replaced and its titled as the best part of my life. I am so thankful for being a part of this community. I have learnt so much from here that I can't even explain. Every little corner of the game is written in my heart. I had so much fun with you all, and chatting and the people were the best part of it. The English I am writing rightnow might not be that good but whatever it is, 99% credit goes to VCMP. I learnt how to deal people professionally when I became an Admin, I learned to see in more than one direction and I acquired a new vision of life. To all the people I met, to all the memories I made, to all the moments I had, I dedicate all of this to only you Angel! It wouldn't have been possible with you. Rightnow I am sitting in a university and I was free since the next class is in 30 minutes so I got into a lab and started using a computer and then remembered VC:MP. It was the best part of my life and nothing can replace it. Thank you Angel for all of it. On furthur notice I'd like to make only one request, that's if you would like to connect with me on facebook, It would be really great to be in touch with you personally once in a while. I will give you my profile if you agree to it, none the less, I am gonna tell my kids that vcmp is the thing which changed my life in ways I could never imagine. Thank you everyone.

7 years damn. You're giving me too much credit. I didn't create VC-MP. Glad you got so many memories. I got as well.

Hope your university studies go fine. I finished it in 2019 myself. I do not have facebook, unfortunately. Thanks for this message man really amazing to read. Hope to see you again in the future.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

AlexMercer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down