VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! I_vote_lcap[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! I_voting_bar[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! I_vote_lcap[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! I_voting_bar[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!!

4 posters

Go down

[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! Empty [Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!!

Post by GonzoWolfSoul Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:00 am

Your in-game name: [WS]GonzoWolfSoul
Date the bug occured: ocurring right now!!
The command the bug belongs to: /freeze
Description of the bug: i was doing /rob with my friend, im on a 26 rob spree, and then when i was robbing the pizzeria, the freeze command didnt unfrozen me!! im frozen at the pizzeria near malibu right now!! please admins help me! I think an /unfreeze gonzo would work... i tried but im not authorized, i cant do /goto, /gotoloc, /proploc, /zone, or anything.
Screensho[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! Captur10
[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! Captur10
ts you took:
GonzoWolfSoul
GonzoWolfSoul

Back to top Go down

[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! Empty Re: [Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!!

Post by 3more Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:10 am

I joined the game and gonzo was frozen, i used unfreeze and he got free but his camera was stuck so he used F11. I have no idea how that happened and i want angel to look into it. he has been frozen for like 10 minutes or something.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

[Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!! Empty Re: [Solved] robbing bug! admins please help!!

Post by GonzoWolfSoul Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:42 am

yes.. it was, around 10 mins. like i writed, i was robbing with my friend and clan leader [WS]JohnYT.
It happened all of a sudden, in the moment i got stuck, i was robbing fast, he was driving the bike so i were just robbing and sitting again and again. But in that pizzeria i got stuck frozen, and i dont know but i think it was a bit because of me, i was typing fast, i was telling my friend if going to a store or a bribe star repetidly so i dont loose the spree by getting 0. So there i was, typing fast for not loosing time or being killed by the dummy cops and also i did type during the freeze after going into the cash pickup. In that moment i was waiting to the unfreeze but it didnt, i told my friend, so he tried to push me, shooting me, he didnt hurt me but also he was in my team, shark gang. He tried using a grenade near my position but nothing, not even with the explosions in front or around.
I dont know exactly how it happened, but i try to bring all the information possible to help with. So you could try using that freezepickup sistem that rob has (or doing rob instead), and type things or even comands.. or something like that.. because you cannot do cmds while freeze so.. that.

Also thanks 3More for your fast help, i did end the spree by getting 0 stars, after scored a 31 rob spree for the 30 reward.. sucess!
GonzoWolfSoul
GonzoWolfSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:20 pm

GonzoWolfSoul wrote:yes.. it was, around 10 mins. like i writed, i was robbing with my friend and clan leader [WS]JohnYT.
It happened all of a sudden, in the moment i got stuck, i was robbing fast, he was driving the bike so i were just robbing and sitting again and again. But in that pizzeria i got stuck frozen, and i dont know but i think it was a bit because of me, i was typing fast, i was telling my friend if going to a store or a bribe star repetidly so i dont loose the spree by getting 0. So there i was, typing fast for not loosing time or being killed by the dummy cops and also i did type during the freeze after going into the cash pickup. In that moment i was waiting to the unfreeze but it didnt, i told my friend, so he tried to push me, shooting me, he didnt hurt me but also he was in my team, shark gang. He tried using a grenade near my position but nothing, not even with the explosions in front or around.
I dont know exactly how it happened, but i try to bring all the information possible to help with. So you could try using that freezepickup sistem that rob has (or doing rob instead), and type things or even comands.. or something like that.. because you cannot do cmds while freeze so.. that.

Also thanks 3More for your fast help, i did end the spree by getting 0 stars, after scored a 31 rob spree for the 30 reward.. sucess!

I saw this bug when it came out I was not able to replicate/repeat it and I didn't see any errors. Does it happen frequently and do you know the exact cause?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GonzoWolfSoul Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:32 pm

Unfortunately... no, it happened once, i dont know the exact cause of it, i have my doubts if it is because of things you do while you´re frozen, like type or pause theg game.. but only doubts, i´m not sure if it really was the cause ot this.
GonzoWolfSoul
GonzoWolfSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:58 am

Well suppose if you are frozen in a property for limited time and after that you know that there is a unfreeze pickup which will unfreeze you after whatever it delay time gets over. But if your ping spikes at that moment or you start lagging you will not get unfreeze.

That's nothing just fault of your net. It had happened to me few times just because at that time I had been lagging.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

GonzoWolfSoul likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GonzoWolfSoul Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:53 am

huh.. yes, it might most likely be like that.. my ping is most of the time around 250, but sometimes it gets on 300 or 400. All works fine, there´s just freeze and unfreeze pickups being triggered, it´s a simple chain.
I think it´s hard to have a bug on this. So the problem is when you have ping spikes and if you are lagging.
GonzoWolfSoul
GonzoWolfSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:24 am

GonzoWolfSoul wrote:huh.. yes, it might most likely be like that.. my ping is most of the time around 250, but sometimes it gets on 300 or 400. All works fine, there´s just freeze and unfreeze pickups being triggered, it´s a simple chain.
I think it´s hard to have a bug on this. So the problem is when you have ping spikes and if you are lagging.
so can we say this is solved?
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GonzoWolfSoul Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:39 am

Yes. The problem´s cause was found, there isn´t something to fix, just something that we got to have in mind. So yes, solved.
GonzoWolfSoul
GonzoWolfSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:51 pm

GonzoWolfSoul wrote:Yes. The problem´s cause was found, there isn´t something to fix, just something that we got to have in mind. So yes, solved.

Alright marking it as solved. Please open it again if you get any other issues.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

GonzoWolfSoul likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down