VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. I_vote_lcap[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. I_voting_bar[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. I_vote_lcap[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. I_voting_bar[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades.

+5
PsychedelliC.
Dark Abdo
h
SparkeR
MeLoDy^
9 posters

Go down

[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. Empty [Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades.

Post by MeLoDy^ Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:42 pm

Hi VKs! I hope, y'all are doing good.
I've seen many player reports for the reasons 'death evading' and 'wall-glitching' and many of them have been accepted. The reason were 'the player killed his/her self by throwing molo, grenade or from the use of flame thrower' (by coming into the spread fire) and killing the players with use of those objects which handles the damage of grenades and fire. Even it were unintentionally but players have been punished. So I wanted that, this 'unintentionally things' shouldn't be counted as the 'break of rule' and then we've more freedom to use these non-illegal weapons in our fights. Anyways I AIN'T telling to completely remove that, but there should be a difference amongst unintentionally and intentionally. As some days ago, [F2]MK14 has been warned two times for wall glitching. On the first offense he did it deliberately (we could see that from his report posted by FroZeN) but on the 2nd offense it was accidentally when I even showed that to =EK=UmaR bro. So these restrictions shouldn't be remain and I hope management will understand. Thanks!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. Empty Re: [Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades.

Post by SparkeR Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Lel sorry to say but it dont make any sense
Electron has been reported for death evade by nade but he was not banned cuz admin know what is and whats not.
And if mk think it was not his fault then he provide proofsr ather then u coming and saying to not ban people for it lmao man
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades. Empty Re: [Closed] We should have more freedom to ues molotovs/flame thrower and grenades.

Post by MeLoDy^ Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:57 pm

SparkeR wrote:Lel sorry to say but it dont make any sense
Electron has been reported for death evade by nade but he was not banned cuz admin know what is and whats not.
And if mk think it was not his fault then he provide proofsr ather then u coming and saying to not ban people for it lmao man

I just gave an example of MK14 and I provided his proof on his behalf as he didn't have this forum account so same I did mention on that topic, too. But not only MK14, many has been warned/punished due to this problem I'VE SEEN MA SELF and I hope admins would also understand what I mean.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:47 am

I do agree with you to some extent. I dont use molos or grenades almost ever just because i am scared that someone might report me for something that was not intentional or only a 1 time mistake.

h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:51 am

How would you feel if you are standing on the stairs or at the top of the tower at the military base and someone throws a molo? It would be annoying. You are free to use molotoves and grenades any time but it's advisable when you use them to stay away from buildings like (tower of military base or any building with a door like the mansion). About death evasion, it's better to practise if you really want to use it but no worries we mostly know if the death is intentional or not.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:29 am

Well it's an completely useless thing to post, players sometimes do it "intentionally" and make it "unintentionally", if a player can't use it and he do death evades "unintentionally" so it's his mistake rule is fine and you will find this rule in every server.It is same as jumping from a high place on low hp between fights.So if this thing is accepted it will probably give advantages to the rule-breaker.
So it's a -1.
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Dark Abdo wrote:How would you feel if you are standing on the stairs or at the top of the tower at the military base and someone throws a molo? It would be annoying. You are free to use molotoves and grenades any time but it's advisable when you use them to stay away from buildings like (tower of military base or any building with a door like the mansion). About death evasion, it's better to practise if you really want to use it but no worries we mostly know if the death is intentional or not.

But the same can be happen with rocket launcher, too. So what bout it? I'm glad that Helathine have agreed with me. And @PsychedelliC. , I do agree with you with your jumping from high building point and that's an evading, but what bout if it's count as WG? (Wall-Glitch) Like I stated MK14 also gets perma-warned another time for it. But anyways let's see, management says what....
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:18 pm

The rpg is the same case as grenades it causes an explosion, just be careful with these weapons. If we remove that rule everyone will abuse it and you won't be comfortable because you will get killed while you are trying to hide for example in the police station. If you are talking about death evading with rpg that's dumb rpg is supposed to be used as a long range weapon not short range so it's your mistake in the end. We still can't allow anyone to use grenades and molo glitch freely or you will see everyone trying to evade through it if he is dueling a better player than him in order not to give the opponent a kill.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:34 pm

Dark Abdo wrote:The rpg is the same case as grenades it causes an explosion, just be careful with these weapons. If we remove that rule everyone will abuse it and you won't be comfortable because you will get killed while you are trying to hide for example in the police station. If you are talking about death evading with rpg that's dumb rpg is supposed to be used as a long range weapon not short range so it's your mistake in the end. We still can't allow anyone to use grenades and molo glitch freely or you will see everyone trying to evade through it if he is dueling a better player than him in order not to give the opponent a kill.

But bro.... there are no fault of those, whom gets punished due to their unintentionally ways. (sorry for bad english) Like sometimes I used to be scare when I use these weapons so I go backwards instead of using these molotovs/grenades/rockets weapons to not get killed my own self and the fear were always that if the opponent reports me and the report get accepted then there'll be a trouble. So can't this rule be implemented for only on duels or in the arena of deathmatch so also there'll be a chance for players to hide in the places like police station, vercetti's state etc.. so that rule wouldn't change but the only little change in fights, duels.. !?
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:43 pm

yes we need freedom
mera jism meri mrzi
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Bro what u talkin about man
Like if no one get warned at this then many wiillabuse it and wont get warned
Simple is that
If you cant use it then dont and if u can then use it.
And admins can watch if it was a mistake or not
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 pm

SparkeR wrote:Bro what u talkin about man
Simple is that

Who can abuse molotovs and grenades in fights/duels, man? Mostly players spam them till now then what will be new after this suggestion gets implemented.... only we would get is the 'no fear' and a 'bit more freedom'.
And @Thunder_B!rd is correct! #MeraJismMeriMarzi !.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:18 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
SparkeR wrote:Bro what u talkin about man
Simple is that

Who can abuse molotovs and grenades in fights/duels, man? Mostly players spam them till now then what will be new after this suggestion gets implemented.... only we would get is the 'no fear' and a 'bit more freedom'.
And @Thunder_B!rd is correct! #MeraJismMeriMarzi !.

If this gets implemented then many people will do it intentionally cuz they know that they wont get warned for that.
WHY ARE ADMINS HERE!!!?
they are exp and they know what is a mistake and what's not
MELODY NUB!
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:10 am

Thunder_B!rd wrote:yes we need freedom
mera jism meri mrzi
Aapko to sirf sex karne ke liye freedom chahiye.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:56 pm

Me who wanted to get c gitch with molotov and gernades to be disable -_-
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:43 pm

_ wrote:Me who wanted to get c gitch with molotov and gernades to be disable -_-

There's no connection b/w c-glitching and 'unintentionally' and 'intentionally' evading/wall-glitching. Still it's all disabled in the servers like EC. But the rules still remains.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:14 am

MeLoDy^ wrote:
_ wrote:Me who wanted to get c gitch with molotov and gernades to be disable -_-

There's no connection b/w c-glitching and 'unintentionally' and 'intentionally' evading/wall-glitching. Still it's all disabled in the servers like EC. But the rules still remains.
You didn't get it.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Thunder_B!rd wrote:yes we need freedom
mera jism meri mrzi
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down