VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations

2 posters

Go down

[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations Empty [Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations

Post by Frozen Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Your in-game name: SdS.Frozen
Date the bug occured: Always.
The command the bug belongs to: With Conversations and pickups.
Description of the bug:If you make a NPC conversation, suppose NPC with index 10, and later on if you remove that NPC, the conversation is still there, with previous NPC with index 11, comes to index 10. In this way, everything gets jumbled, it's totally hard to know which NPC was set to conversation. Because of this I had to remove all NPCs but still the conversation was there, I had to find that NPC who was doing conversation and had to put them in other place, so that they don't create mess. Same is the case with trigger pickups, if you remove a pickup, the things are jumbled then. I don't if it's some of my mistake while making these things or other thing else.
Screenshots you took:

Signed by: Frozen
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations Empty Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Are you doing conversations this way:

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16414-guide-create-conversations#219378

Please let me know
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations Empty Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Jumbled Conversations

Post by Frozen Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:40 am

Well the problem is not this, I did everything what you've written, but used /setconvtrigger. After everything is done, the NPC starts conversation. But the problem is, if you remove that NPC, the conversation is still there, which got replaced with other after removing it. It's totally hard to find which NPC is just sending msgs.

Here are two things I was going to suggest:

- Add a way to check every NPCs, which were set to conversations, via /setconvnpc and triggered with /setconvtrigger. The cmd will look like /showallconvnpcs.

- If a NPC is triggered for conversation, and later on if you remove that NPC, it should set the NPC to default settings, so that other NPC which will be replaced to it, won't trigger the conversations.

I don't think so that these things are available.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:58 am

FroZeN wrote:Well the problem is not this, I did everything what you've written, but used /setconvtrigger. After everything is done, the NPC starts conversation. But the problem is, if you remove that NPC, the conversation is still there, which got replaced with other after removing it. It's totally hard to find which NPC is just sending msgs.

- Add a way to check every NPCs, which were set to conversations, via /setconvnpc and triggered with /setconvtrigger. The cmd will look like /showallconvnpcs.

- If a NPC is triggered for conversation, and later on if you remove that NPC, it should set the NPC to default settings, so that other NPC which will be replaced to it, won't trigger the conversations.

I do not recommend using /setconvtrigger and /setconvnpc like I said. You can do it using /setnpcpickup instead. (There is a setting for detecting NPCs).

The old conversation system is a mess and has been replaced by the pickup variant. You will not have these problems if you use this.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:16 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
FroZeN wrote:Well the problem is not this, I did everything what you've written, but used /setconvtrigger. After everything is done, the NPC starts conversation. But the problem is, if you remove that NPC, the conversation is still there, which got replaced with other after removing it. It's totally hard to find which NPC is just sending msgs.

I do not recommend using /setconvtrigger and /setconvnpc like I said. You can do it using /setnpcpickup instead. (There is a setting for detecting NPCs).

The old conversation system is a mess and has been replaced by the pickup variant. You will not have these problems if you use this.

Ok, I'll use these things next time. You can close this.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down