VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group I_vote_lcapHelp and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group I_voting_barHelp and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group I_vote_lcapHelp and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group I_voting_barHelp and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group

+3
D.E.[[V]].I.L
ToP_KiLLeR^
Diamond
7 posters

Go down

Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group Empty Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group

Post by Diamond Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi guys, Today I am here to announce about the Vk's official Whatsapp group for help and support of the members/admins of Vk's. This group has been created to decrease the spam on forum and answer your questions instantly.

So i am starting with the advantages of it.

Advantages

• We will help you with every small topic that you can't post at the forum

• By joining the group you will get help instantly because our admins will be online most of the time.

• You will get help in minutes.

• You do not have to wait for hours. You can also send screenshots of rule breakers here and admins will discuss them here before taking a final decision on the forum.

Rules

• Do not post useless messages in the group for example, hi, how are you etc send them to the required player/admin personally by viewing them in the list.

• Write everything in only one message. Wait and think everything you want to ask and then post that message in the group.

• Only 2 messages are allowed in a row because we don't want players to get annoyed by notifications.

• Don't say thanks or any think like that in the group if your problem is solved. An admin will post one message in the group in which he will inform and explain that your matter has been solved. Send a message personally to that admin or player to say thanks or another comment.

• Write your name at the end of the message so that we can recognize you.

• Don't post messages like i got the rules etc send personal messages to the player.

Note

• All the admins of the Vk's will be the admins of the group

• If any player doesn't want to get notifications they can mute the group and unmute it when they want to post the topic or see whats going on.

Any player breaking these rules will be removed from the group.

Currently admins available for your help and support

• Sardar.Khan

• NE.DiamondBlue

• D.E.((V)).I.L

If you want to be added in the group send your whatsapp number to Sardar.Khan or NE.DiamondBlue and we will add you.
Credits: Sardar.Khan for editing the topic and getting this idea.

Last edited by NE.DiamondBlue on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group Empty Re: Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Nice idea. Smile
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group Empty Re: Help and Support of Vks Official server on official whatsapp group

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Nice Idea Very Happy Good sardar I dont know how to use Whats app XD
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Nice Idea +1
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:56 pm

This group is becoming a success from day one. Admins from different time zone will be available 24/7 for your help and support. You guys can also share some cool stuff with all of us but no need to spam. Share and all of us will be notified its its cool we will message you personally. An admin willing to give a helping hand PM me your numbers i will add you as admin. Any player who wants to join the group PM me your number i will add you.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Group Members

Devil (me)
Neon
Sardar
Diamond
Lucky
Top killer
DK
Kakan and some others
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Thanks for adding me!
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:12 am

Good job, really good rules and initiative!
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:47 am

VK.Luca wrote:Good job, really good rules and initiative!

All credits goes to Sardar.Khan... He created the rules, he came up with the idea... He only gave me this that all u cam see in first post, just what i did is cntl c and cntrl V......

I told him only to post... But he want me to do it... Jus layoutwas given by me
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down