VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC. I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC. I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC.

3 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC.

Post by PsychedelliC. Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: [EK]PsychedelliC.

In-Game Name: [EK]PsychedelliC.
Previous In-Game Names: [EK]MaD_WolF^ , =EK=[U]z[I]^ , MTX , PHYR0X^ , PH4NT0M^ and !HuNTeR!.
Age: 16, I was denied before due to many reasons and one of them was the age reason.
Language(s) you Speak: English , Urdu and little bit Sindhi.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +5
How long have you played VCMP: Sinch 2k14 or 15 almost 5 or 6 years
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: going to be 4 years, 3.8 or 3.9

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you: Greetings and Assalam-o-alaikum to my beautiful people of VKs.My name is Syed Zuhad Ali Razvi and I am a student of Class X(MATRIC), I belong to a simple family of the city of Pakistan(Karachi) and I am a 16 year old boy who likes to watch Netflix series and my favorite series are listed below :
Money heist , DARK , ELITE and many many more.I loves to play some videos games and VC:MP is one of them.I almost play Fornite all the time long ago and I got a fever of Fortnite in past but later on this fever got decreased and I left playing Fortnite.
I play fortnite with my neighbour hood friends and Some other games also but I give most of my time to VC:MP.

I also love to play some sports game and my favorite sport game is Football and I am the owner of my own football club, The name of the club is TEAM RAIDERS, I am a simple guy who likes to communicate with others.

I occasionally plays Fortnite now because I give my time to VC:MP (VKs server) as well I have invited my most of my friends to play VKs to play with me and others.

What do you have to do as an admin:
-I have to be fair to everyone.
-I have to respect the staff members as well the VKs community players.
-I have to follow the server and forum rules and regulations and make others to follow them.
-I have to be active and loyal.
-I always have to be active on both forums and servers.
-I should have ability to solve server problems or problems that is occasionally held between players.
-I have to be helpful to everyone as well friendly.
-I have to be always ready to help the community in any problem.
-I have to punish rule-breakers and hackers.
-I have to be friendly and have to help those who are in need of help and have to help newbies.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
Because I have seen many rule-breakers and hackers doing there things when there is no active admin there, Most of them are death evaders and ban evaders and as I am always active on the server I will be helpful to the server in this way and will punish them according to their rule break.As I play above 16+ hours a day So I can help the staff regarding these things.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-I am always active in the server so I can keep the server anti-rule breakers or anti-hackers.
-I am always ready to help staff and players as I have learned alot about hacks.
-I have read every rule of forum as well server.As Harry-O-Cornnor mentioned to read the rules and mentioned that before applying I have to be active and other things and I have all the qualities that are required for admin position.
-Almost whole server know me very well as I daily communicate with them and help them in many matters and other VKs staff members also know me very well.
-I have to teach New comers and newbies basics and other things that a ordinary player know.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
-I have got enough experience of the Admin as I was admin in F2.Harding's server was level 9 admin there you can also ask him.
-In [NK]SyNe^'s server was level 5 admin there or 4 but I got access to all commands there.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
In these two months I especially see myself helping newbies in many matters and always like to give my helping hand to everyone in the server.I see myself reporting rule-breakers and hackers in the server and this is my duty and will continue this duty in future.I would surely be a more skilled and experienced staff member due to my ways of following and adapting the culture of this staff team.I will try my best to help everyone and will never disappoint anyone in the staff team as well in Server.

Your Sincerely,
[EK]PsychedelliC.

P.S Last time I accept my mistake that I copied and took some points from other applications and my attitude was not that much good and This time I put my effort and did not lied about anything and I promise I would not repeat my mistakes as I have learnt a lot from my mistakes.(It's a repost of last application I just added some headings to make it attractive I am sorry for that thing).
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Admin Application - [EK]PsychedelliC.

Post by 薄霧. Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Thank you for taking an interest in the VKs Staff Team. We will privately discuss your application and get back to you with a result. Be patient and good luck.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:44 am

PsychedelliC, thank you for waiting patiently. We have arrived to the conclusion that you're not fit for the role due to your lack of maturity. For that reason, we'll be denying your application. Feel free to re-apply after a couple of weeks once you improve.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down