VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Appeal for Support I_vote_lcapAppeal for Support I_voting_barAppeal for Support I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Appeal for Support I_vote_lcapAppeal for Support I_voting_barAppeal for Support I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Appeal for Support

+7
MeLoDy^
S.
BlackOps_Killer
ToP_KiLLeR^
SparkeR
=SdS=Celestia
Dark_Knight^
11 posters

Go down

Appeal for Support Empty Appeal for Support

Post by Dark_Knight^ Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:11 am

Hello friends And i am a youtuber So i am making videos on vcmp servers.
I need your support.
If you want to support me please subscribe my channel Atif Gaming Star

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So please subscribe my channel.

Dark_Knight^
Dark_Knight^

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Appeal for Support Empty Re: Appeal for Support

Post by =SdS=Celestia Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lol.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:02 am

Keep it up bro
Just wanna give you a suggestion that only making vcmp videos wont give you tons of subscribers
Play other games too and if you can then make rl vlogs.
That can help you i guess
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:47 am

Good Luck !!
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Knight^ Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:23 am

please subscribe i have some other games like Gta 5 and PUBG mobile and PUBG pc
Dark_Knight^
Dark_Knight^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:26 am

Man listen if you keep uploading vcmp videos you won't reach 100 subscribers because no one have interest in watching hackers or duel videos and no one will subscribe your channel if you keep begging for support or subscribers upload some good content not vcmp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:28 am

=SdS=Celestia wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lol.

Big brain. xd
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:47 am

ROFL.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Doraemon wrote:Man listen if you keep uploading vcmp videos you won't reach 100 subscribers because no one have interest in watching hackers or duel videos and no one will subscribe your channel if you keep begging for support or subscribers upload some good content not vcmp

Ofcourse... even if he'll upload PUBG-M and PUBG PC's gameplays then that even wouldn't help him to get reach on YouTube. Because now every gaming channel / page on YT and even on Facebook, only showing PUBG streaming and only PUBG streaming so that's really boring and old now. @Dark_Knight^ brother, play other games, too. I'd suggest you to go on with storyline games e.g. Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry, GTA 4, GTA 5 and there will be many more single-player games that you can play. And I'm sure, if your pc can run GTA 5 then you can also play many more other games. Make gameplays and upload them on YT. And if you do commentary in urdu or in english in funny accent to make the videos more entertaining so I can assure you, people would love your videos and you can quickly grow! Smile
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:53 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:Man listen if you keep uploading vcmp videos you won't reach 100 subscribers because no one have interest in watching hackers or duel videos and no one will subscribe your channel if you keep begging for support or subscribers upload some good content not vcmp

Ofcourse... even if he'll upload PUBG-M and PUBG PC's gameplays then that even wouldn't help him to get reach on YouTube. Because now every gaming channel / page on YT and even on Facebook, only showing PUBG streaming and only PUBG streaming so that's really boring and old now. @Dark_Knight^ brother, play other games, too. I'd suggest you to go on with storyline games e.g. Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry, GTA 4, GTA 5 and there will be many more single-player games that you can play. And I'm sure, if your pc can run GTA 5 then you can also play many more other games. Make gameplays and upload them on YT. And if you do commentary in urdu or in english in funny accent to make the videos more entertaining so I can assure you, people would love your videos and you can quickly grow! Smile
i had 2k subscribers but i deleted that channel many big youtubers are my friends like Onespot gaming he have 2.2million subscribers and willzyyy 500k subscribers they are my best friends on youtube and they become my friend because of my good content
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 pm

Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

i had 2k subscribers but i deleted that channel many big youtubers are my friends like Onespot gaming he have 2.2million subscribers and willzyyy 500k subscribers they are my best friends on youtube and they become my friend because of my good content

That great bruh.... but why did you delete your channel?
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:33 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

YouTube disabled my monetization because of abdo was crying when my channel was growing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Knight^ Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:36 am

Hello Friends!

It will be my problem.

I said for subscribers but there is noone subscribe my channel.

please subscribe my channel.
Dark_Knight^
Dark_Knight^

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiz3N Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:34 am

MeLoDy^ wrote:

Me and Galaxy both have ended the stages of Tomb Rider Anniversary and GTA V but that time we were not having interest in Youtube channels. I am feeling bad that why i did not recorded all stages that time Razz xD Very Happy
Tiz3N
Tiz3N

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:51 am

Dark_Knight^ wrote:Hello Friends!

It will be my problem.

stop begging for subscribers
That won't help you upload good content and people will subscribe you if you keep begging for subscribers no one will
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Tiz3N wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

Me and Galaxy both have ended the stages of Tomb Rider Anniversary and GTA V but that time we were not having interest in Youtube channels. I am feeling bad that why i did not recorded all stages that time Razz xD Very Happy

Ah.. so sad. :@

Doraemon wrote:
Dark_Knight^ wrote:Hello Friends!

It will be my problem.

stop begging for subscribers
That won't help you upload good content and people will subscribe you if you keep begging for subscribers no one will

Yes, you're right, Doraemon. The content you upload, will give you subscribers. And if people would love your videos, they'll love your channel, too. And [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Abdo is cute so no say any insulting word for him.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Bro subbed your channel earlier Very Happy
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:11 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

Lol do u really believe that he saying the truth lmaoooooo
He just lies and make dramas nothing else
Melody bro lmaoooooooo
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Sparker^ wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

Melody bro lmaoooooooo
why crying sparkid you and your friends don't even have guts to come in samp saying that vcmp have physics Imao
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

No, chillzyy was banned from Youtube because of fake views and subscribers.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:55 am

_ wrote:No, chillzyy was banned from Youtube because of fake views and subscribers.
first of all what is banned from YouTube? Lol YouTube is not vks there is no ban thing
2nd my monetization was disabled because last year i uploaded a video how to download vice city for free and I have put sub2unlock link in the description so it was not allowed by youtube and then youtube disabled my monetization
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:58 am

Doraemon wrote:
_ wrote:No, chillzyy was banned from Youtube because of fake views and subscribers.
first of all what is banned from YouTube? Lol YouTube is not vks there is no ban thing
2nd my monetization was disabled because last year i uploaded a video how to download vice city for free and I have put sub2unlock link in the description so it was not allowed by youtube and then youtube disabled my monetization
Yes, banned(click)
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:00 am

_ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
Yes, banned(click)
dumbass youtube can ban video in a country -_-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:35 am

Doraemon wrote:
Sparker^ wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

Melody bro lmaoooooooo
why crying sparkid you and your friends don't even have guts to come in samp saying that vcmp have physics Imao

O dude give link of san andreas and samp les seee ur so called friend who call u slave
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:07 am

Sparker^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
Sparker^ wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:

Melody bro lmaoooooooo

O dude give link of san andreas and samp les seee ur so called friend who call u slave
why left the server then? Scared? Come in that server and why your friend don't even have a ass and didn't joined the server
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:26 am

Subscribed
Good Luck
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:04 am

@Sparker^ and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , you both please STFU now! Is it obvious, whenever you'll see the the topic in "General chat & discussion" so y'guys gonn start fighting there like a retards? By putting up the nonsense and childish topics. >:<
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Knight^ Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:44 am

What the hell is this.i post for some subscribers.But i was wrong because there is no one who can support me.

I am very disappoint by your topics . Now i like only VCMP , No VCMP players. OK bye .

Thanks Melody and Top Killers.
pale
Dark_Knight^
Dark_Knight^

MeLoDy^ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:10 pm

GL.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Dark_Knight^ wrote:What the hell is this.i post for some subscribers.But i was wrong because there is no one who can support me.

I am very disappoint by your topics . Now i like only VCMP , No VCMP players. OK bye .

Thanks  Melody and Top Killers.
pale

No need for thanks, bro. Good luck! Smile
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Good luck on growing your youtube channel.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down