VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game I_vote_lcapHere's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game I_voting_barHere's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game I_vote_lcapHere's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game I_voting_barHere's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game

+16
UnknownPlayerMememe1
HaseeB^
PsychedelliC.
helathien
Dark Abdo
Gax
EZi0
Pavonis
MeLoDy^
D4rKR420R
Frozen
UmaR
Shafin
S.
BlackOps_Killer
薄霧.
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game Empty Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game

Post by 薄霧. Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:07 am

There are many FPS and RPG games out there. I'll be listing 10 reason as to why you should be giving CS:GO a 'GO', and why it's possibly the best FPS game!

1. You can make money. Obviously, the map creators and professional players earn tons of money. However, if you started playing, even you could make consider amounts of money. I've been playing for less than a month, and I've made a profit of over $20 USD by now! That's 3,290 PKR... You can gain items simply by playing the game which you can then sell for money. You can also start trading which gives even more money, and can make you profits of thousands of US dollars over time. Or lets suppose you make an investment. If you had bought a CS:GO item around 4 years ago, you could've made thousands of profit. But it's not too late, and I'm sure you like the idea of playing a game and earning money from it.

2. Workshop. One of the biggest reasons to play CS:GO is the workshop. There, you'll find countless guides, user-made content, and media related to CS:GO. There's also a review section, where you'll find excellent and completely fair and trustworthy reviews of the game. The workshop adds tons of quality content all entirely free. Other developers would be selling the workshop one by one at worth of millions.

3. Spectating. You can spectate any ESL or Tournament matches, or even currently going on Matchmaking Matches. Not only can you spectate, but you can also spawn yourself in the middle of matches to test or do experiments.

4. Rank Matchmaking System. The game gives you a rank based on how well you play, then matches you up against people of a similar skill level. This means that regardless of how good or bad you are, you'll always have a fair and fun, yet challenging experience. All you have to do is click a button and it'll do all the work.

5. The game was developed from feedback. Most developers make games the way they want to, but the CS:GO developers have been updating and changing the game since the start as to how the majority of the community wants it to be. All maps have received tweaks and adjustments based on community feedback. This also means that unlike most games, CS:GO doesn't let any small problems slip, even if they are extremely small and don't change anything. A problem is a problem.

6. Many game modes. Even for a game that would do well enough with only one game-mode, it has over 10 completely different game modes each suited to different types of players. It also supports hosting servers with over millions of fun to play custom maps. It also has really cool features such as surfing or bhopping.

7. Thriving Community. The game has an amazing system to support the community, and it has many friendly features and players. You can add and meet anyone from any game that you played, join sub-communities and groups, and easily team up with your friends and pwn noobs together in any sort of game mode.

8. It can be run on a potato. The games engine is over 10 years old, and I'm sure that even your potato can do better than a 10 year old PC. That still doesn't mean that it has bad graphics. The games engine has been upgraded multiple times over the years, and still looks acceptable today. The main benefit is that you can run it smoothly, even smoother that VCMP.

9. The game is free. You simply download it and play it like any other game, except now you have $60 in your wallet, which you can spend on donating to VKs. There are items you can buy in game, but they only change the visual representation, and have absolutely no effect to the gameplay of any. You're not set to any disadvantage if you decide not to buy anything.

10. It will last a long time. There are a lot of game series that release a new game every year forcing you to throw your money repeatedly for the same game, but you'll have to start all over again. Some games even force you to pay even more money for an update, calling it a DLC! CS:GO is over 8 years old, and yet the players are just increasing, with an average of 1 million people playing every day.

It's definitely not copied from anywhere...
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game Empty Re: Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game

Post by BlackOps_Killer Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:35 am

Add me on steam : ilemius

and I agree.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game Empty Re: Here's 10 reasons why CS:GO is the best game

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:43 am

K2. wrote:There are many FPS and RPG games out there. I'll be listing 10 reason as to why you should be giving CS:GO a 'GO', and why it's possibly the best FPS game!

1. You can make money. Obviously, the map creators and professional players earn tons of money. However, if you started playing, even you could make consider amounts of money. I've been playing for less than a month, and I've made a profit of over $20 USD by now! That's 3,290 PKR... You can gain items simply by playing the game which you can then sell for money. You can also start trading which gives even more money, and can make you profits of thousands of US dollars over time. Or lets suppose you make an investment. If you had bought a CS:GO item around 4 years ago, you could've made thousands of profit. But it's not too late, and I'm sure you like the idea of playing a game and earning money from it.

2. Workshop. One of the biggest reasons to play CS:GO is the workshop. There, you'll find countless guides, user-made content, and media related to CS:GO. There's also a review section, where you'll find excellent and completely fair and trustworthy reviews of the game. The workshop adds tons of quality content all entirely free. Other developers would be selling the workshop one by one at worth of millions.

3. Spectating. You can spectate any ESL or Tournament matches, or even currently going on Matchmaking Matches. Not only can you spectate, but you can also spawn yourself in the middle of matches to test or do experiments.

4. Rank Matchmaking System. The game gives you a rank based on how well you play, then matches you up against people of a similar skill level. This means that regardless of how good or bad you are, you'll always have a fair and fun, yet challenging experience. All you have to do is click a button and it'll do all the work.

5. The game was developed from feedback. Most developers make games the way they want to, but the CS:GO developers have been updating and changing the game since the start as to how the majority of the community wants it to be. All maps have received tweaks and adjustments based on community feedback. This also means that unlike most games, CS:GO doesn't let any small problems slip, even if they are extremely small and don't change anything. A problem is a problem.

6. Many game modes. Even for a game that would do well enough with only one game-mode, it has over 10 completely different game modes each suited to different types of players. It also supports hosting servers with over millions of fun to play custom maps. It also has really cool features such as surfing or bhopping.

7. Thriving Community. The game has an amazing system to support the community, and it has many friendly features and players. You can add and meet anyone from any game that you played, join sub-communities and groups, and easily team up with your friends and pwn noobs together in any sort of game mode.

8. It can be run on a potato. The games engine is over 10 years old, and I'm sure that even your potato can do better than a 10 year old PC. That still doesn't mean that it has bad graphics. The games engine has been upgraded multiple times over the years, and still looks acceptable today. The main benefit is that you can run it smoothly, even smoother that VCMP.

9. The game is free. You simply download it and play it like any other game, except now you have $60 in your wallet, which you can spend on donating to VKs. There are items you can buy in game, but they only change the visual representation, and have absolutely no effect to the gameplay of any. You're not set to any disadvantage if you decide not to buy anything.

10. It will last a long time. There are a lot of game series that release a new game every year forcing you to throw your money repeatedly for the same game, but you'll have to start all over again. Some games even force you to pay even more money for an update, calling it a DLC! CS:GO is over 8 years old, and yet the players are just increasing, with an average of 1 million people playing every day.

It's definitely not copied from anywhere...
Bro give me your steam id we will play csgo together csgo have a lot of fun i have played a lot

BlackOps_Killer wrote:Add me on steam :   ilemius

and I agree.
i'll add you soon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Will try it out.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:55 pm

I also like counter strike games but prefer call of duty Very Happy
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:16 pm

[quote="Doraemon"]
K2. wrote:...

BlackOps_Killer wrote:Add me on steam :   ilemius

and I agree.
i'll add you soon

Don't quote the whole thing, it spams the topic.

薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Thats the reason. I installed, played, got bored, deleted.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:01 pm

This is really a great game, it contains awesome weapon skins, as well as nice game modes, I played it for two years, and still some times play it, but you can only play it for few months or years, you'll get bore of it.

One of the best game is PUBG.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Mr.WicK wrote:This is really a great game, it contains awesome weapon skins, as well as nice game modes, I played it for two years, and still some times play it, but you can only play it for few months or years, you'll get bore of it.

One of the best game is PUBG.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:44 pm

Despite how popular the game is, it won't pull me away from Battlefield; fully action-pack warfare that it's so addicting. Razz
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:16 pm

I'll try the game in future. Fo' sure bro, when I'll have a good PC that can be handle CS: GO. Thanks for the info BTW. Smile
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:12 am

MeLoDy^ wrote:I'll try the game in future. Fo' sure bro, when I'll have a good PC that can be handle CS: GO. Thanks for the info BTW. Smile
what are the specs of your pc? I can tell you if you can run or not
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:29 am

Yes, very true. So true. Man marvelous lines, i just loved these big lines, ouef. Would you mind to add more reasons?
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EZi0 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:58 am

CSGO is the best forever
EZi0
EZi0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:59 am

J4R^ wrote:CSGO is the best forever

i repa you ez
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:35 am

Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:I'll try the game in future. Fo' sure bro, when I'll have a good PC that can be handle CS: GO. Thanks for the info BTW. Smile

XD it cant be worse than mine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information."
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 am

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:

"Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information."
omg damn I can easily run CS-go high settings in my current laptop
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:08 am

Pavonis wrote:Yes, very true. So true. Man marvelous lines, i just loved these big lines, ouef. Would you mind to add more reasons?

Yes I would. Do you really need more reasons? At least finish reading these then ask for more.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:17 am

K2. wrote:
Pavonis wrote:Yes, very true. So true. Man marvelous lines, i just loved these big lines, ouef. Would you mind to add more reasons?

Yes I would. Do you really need more reasons? At least finish reading these then ask for more.
Add more
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:18 am

Dark Abdo wrote:
K2. wrote:

Add more
no don't i didn't read anything yet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:41 am

Dark Abdo wrote:
K2. wrote:

Add more

If you give me 10m IG, I will literally add a total of 100 reasons with their description (Unless it bypasses the forums word count).
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:10 am

K2. wrote:
Dark Abdo wrote:
K2. wrote:

Add more

If you give me 10m IG, I will literally add a total of 100 reasons with their description (Unless it bypasses the forums word count).

"Yes, very true. So true. Man marvelous lines, i just loved these big lines, ouef. Would you mind to add more reasons?"
Xd the sarcasm is on point.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:17 am

K2. wrote:
Dark Abdo wrote:
K2. wrote:

Add more

i'll give you 1000Million and then add 1million reasons with description Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by helathien Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Top reasons why you are right.
Thanks for watching
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychedelliC. Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:33 pm

CS:GO Is Best bounce :jerry:
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:07 am

I tried it for a few days but I had no one to play with so I got bored quickly.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownPlayerMememe1 Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:23 am

Only play CS 16. Sad
UnknownPlayerMememe1
UnknownPlayerMememe1

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownPlayerMememe1 Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:24 am

Only play CS 16. Sad
UnknownPlayerMememe1
UnknownPlayerMememe1

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:35 am

UnknownPlayerMememe1 wrote:Only play CS 16. Sad

...... no double posting dude
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:19 am

3moreee wrote:

...... no double posting dude

Admen i think thats a forum prob
It also happens with pavo
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 am

Yo same, contact me and we will join a cs 1.6 game
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:49 pm

Doraemon wrote:
My PC's Specs:

- Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz

- 3GB RAM

- Intel G41 Express Family Chipset

- Windows 7 Ultimate 64BIT.

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:I'll try the game in future. Fo' sure bro, when I'll have a good PC that can be handle CS: GO. Thanks for

the info BTW. Smile

AWWW.. very poor PC. Crying or Very sad
Even I got shaders v4.0 in my PC that has no graphics card only Intel's G41 Chipset. Sad
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:37 pm

MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
My PC's Specs:

- 3GB RAM

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:I'll try the game in future. Fo' sure bro, when I'll have a good PC that can be handle CS: GO. Thanks for

the info BTW. Smile

Even I got shaders v4.0 in my PC that has no graphics card only Intel's G41 Chipset. Sad
you both can play csgo on very very low settings
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
My PC's Specs:

- 3GB RAM

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:

the info BTW. Smile

I tried downloading CS:GO on steam and when I clicked on play the whole screen went black and this appeared on my screen after
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:36 pm

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
My PC's Specs:

- 3GB RAM

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:

the info BTW. Smile

I tried downloading CS:GO on steam and when I clicked on play the whole screen went black and this appeared on my screen after
sad Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Doraemon wrote:
BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
MeLoDy^ wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
My PC's Specs:

- 3GB RAM

BlackOps_Killer wrote:
Doraemon wrote:

the info BTW. Smile

sad Sad
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:41 pm

*quality 100*
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownPlayerMememe1 Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Now... i have CS:GO. Very Happy
But can't play online. Sad "need strong internet"

UnknownPlayerMememe1
UnknownPlayerMememe1

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:07 pm

FreeCraft Boi wrote:Now... i have CS:GO. Very Happy
But can't play online. Sad    "need strong internet"

Sed lyf Crying or Very sad
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:10 am

Most toxic community i ever seen is from this game, game is good but.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 am

MaxX wrote:Most toxic community i ever seen is from this game, game is good but.

Vcmp has more toxicity
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:05 am

Gax wrote:
MaxX wrote:Most toxic community i ever seen is from this game, game is good but.

Vcmp has more toxicity
vcmp toxicity is no match for cs go to be honest
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:36 am

MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

It honestly depends on who you're playing. I'd like you to watch this video so you can understand how CS:GO deals with toxic players. Basically, they put toxic players and make them play against one another, and the people with a high trust factor are put against one another. This video will explain why some people deal with toxic players, and some don't. I've never encountered someone who bypasses the level of VCMP toxicity, and I'm usually put with good players.

薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:11 am

K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

It honestly depends on who you're playing. I'd like you to watch this video so you can understand how CS:GO deals with toxic players. Basically, they put toxic players and make them play against one another, and the people with a high trust factor are put against one another. This video will explain why some people deal with toxic players, and some don't. I've never encountered someone who bypasses the level of VCMP toxicity, and I'm usually put with good players.

Lol bro, just don't get involved in texts or voice chats, and you will see every game is not toxic. Every 18+ games have toxic players.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 am

K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

XD how can you have 3.2K hours on the game and your movement and aim still be shit.
anyways, just play ECL FACEIT where people are only friendly and pretty decent at the game.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:36 am

ilemius wrote:
K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

XD how can you have 3.2K hours on the game and your movement and aim still be shit.
anyways, just play ECL FACEIT where people are only friendly and pretty decent at the game.
Some players use time boosters in order to avoid getting ban? xd
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:36 am

ilemius wrote:
K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

The gameplays provided were of other people, and that's not my channel.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 am

[quote="Pavonis"][quote="K2."][quote="MaxX"]
Gax wrote:

Lol bro, just don't get involved in texts or voice chats, and you will see every game is not toxic. Every 18+ games have toxic players.

Ofcourse... I'm agree with ya :v

MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:45 am

K2. wrote:
ilemius wrote:
K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

I wasn't talking about you but in the general case.
Some of his gameplays were as if he just started playing the game.
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:48 am

ilemius wrote:
K2. wrote:
ilemius wrote:
K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

I wasn't talking about you but in the general case.
Some of his gameplays were as if he just started playing the game.

The gameplays were from cases in overwatch, so they were cheaters.

Pavonis wrote:
K2. wrote:
MaxX wrote:
Gax wrote:

Vcmp has more toxicity

Teamwork and communication is a key part of CS:GO, so you can't ask him to stay away from it. In CS:GO, if you face toxic players a lot, then you may be one of them, since as shown in the video, there are four different matchmakings types, so the toxic players that ruin the game for others are put with other toxic players.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next