VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers

+4
SparkeR
MeLoDy^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
The_Assassin^
8 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers

Post by The_Assassin^ Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Your in-game name: The_Assassin^
Rulebreaker (in-game name): watch the video you will notice them
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 04.06.2020
What did THEY do? Describe please: spawnkilling
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin): ??

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Hyperosama

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Note that i got bored of being spawnkilled everytime on this server.I decided to download a video capture software to show you how i am suffering from these spawnkillers.

Last edited by The_Assassin^ on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
The_Assassin^
The_Assassin^

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Player Report - Spawnkillers

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:17 pm

It seems like you can't post links the first few days of registration. When you spawn use /gotoloc and then /nogoto on, /radaroff and /spectatemode off.

For now you can try to post the video by adding spaces to link the or something.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted Edited

Post by The_Assassin^ Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:37 pm

thanks. edited.
The_Assassin^
The_Assassin^

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:52 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:It seems like you can't post links the first few days of registration. When you spawn use /gotoloc and then /nogoto on, /radaroff and /spectatemode off.

For now you can try to post the video by adding spaces to link the or something.

First of all, I would like to present something to you from my side.

And here it is :
Why don't this guy use /gotoloc <etc place> whenever he gets spawn?
Then why does this guy can't use "/nogoto full, /radaroff and /spectatemode off" cmds?
He just spawn at stand at one place. IDK why, he don't wants to defense for himself. Just after he gets spawn, he immediatally use punch, shoots with spas and shoot with sniping guns. That's why even in his videos, you can "Spawn protection disabled because you started fighting". This guy must have that knowledge, if your skills are poor and you can't fight or defense for yourself, then atleast... you can get out of here from the same place you're spawning and use those commands I've told above. But he likes to spawn, turns his spawn protection disable or standing at one place. If you're newbie and you can not find then atleast you can run out of that place. LMAO
The same you can see in my video, how I use to kill him and at 3:13 "WHERE ThyLisH knock him down with grenade" so that means he immediatally turn off his spawn protection, otherwise how the player can get damage LOL? Razz
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted Two more spawnkillers

Post by The_Assassin^ Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:47 pm

Both today.

The_Assassin^
The_Assassin^

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Warned

Last edited by Signal on Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:15 am

Can you please change the title to 'Player Report - (Name)'. You usually won't get much attention from admins if don't use the correct format. I'll look into your videos, thanks for reporting.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 am

I've checked those videos, and I have a pretty clear result. I'd like to start by saying that what they did here is not considered as Spawnkilling, and they were not breaking any rules. But I'd also like to add that what they were doing here was absolutely abominable. As all of you being old players, and Assassin being a new player who spends hours playing this server even with people killing him so often that he beat Rainbow_Dash for the lowest K/D ratio, you should help him adjust to the server by at least telling him how the spawnkilling works. I understand that it's not your duty and you're free to do what you did, but that doesn't mean you should do it. You should take care next time that you allow people some time to know about the server, or at least leave them alone and wait for and admin to help them. Here, he was constantly punching the air which disabled his spawn protection and allowed you to get constant kills. This could almost be considered as stats padding.

Assassin, when you spawn in the VKs server, no one can harm you for 5 seconds, which is called the spawn protection. If you teleport, or if you shoot or just press the LMB key, or whatever your key for shooting is, your spawn protection is disabled. Here, when you spawn you were constantly pressing your key for firing, which disabled your spawn protection, and allowed the others to easily get a kill of you. Next time when you spawn, you shouldn't immediately start shooting, but rather get in position, and be strategic. You should also keep in mind that you will disable the spawn protection if you press the fire key even if you've not equipped any weapon.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:41 am

"You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn without having them a chance to escape within the first 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location or by attacking other players after they spawn which will automatically disable the spawn protection and therefore spawn killing can only be done using python, helicannon, heli blade, drive-by, chainsaw or by abusing shotgun bug due to a VCMP bug, players breaking this rule should be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on the second offense."

What I am seeing is that a lot of people are attacking the spawn place and not giving the dude any time to escape. The first video where melody, meme and fizz are standing on the spawn place surrounding him with chainsaws is clearly spawn killing and those players should be warned accordingly.

I am telling you guys to stop pushing the limit. It doesn't matter if he stands still you have to give him 5 seconds before you kill him. Every time. Using Chainsaw is definitely spawn killing because correct me if I am wrong it bypasses the 5-second limit.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:45 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:"You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn without having them a chance to escape within the first 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location or by attacking other players after they spawn which will automatically disable the spawn protection and therefore spawn killing can only be done using python, helicannon, heli blade, drive-by, chainsaw or by abusing shotgun bug due to a VCMP bug, players breaking this rule should be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on the second offense."

What I am seeing is that a lot of people are attacking the spawn place and not giving the dude any time to escape. The first video where melody, meme and fizz are standing on the spawn place surrounding him with chainsaws is clearly spawn killing and those players should be warned accordingly.

I am telling you guys to stop pushing the limit. It doesn't matter if he stands still you have to give him 5 seconds before you kill him. Every time. Using Chainsaw is definitely spawn killing because correct me if I am wrong it bypasses the 5-second limit.

I'm not sure how that works with the Chainsaw, but that doesn't matter here. He was clearly immediately shooting while having fists equipped which disabled the spawn protection and let them kill him. The rules say that if he disables the protection by firing, it counts as 'except'. I don't think the rule has any problem. It's just that new players don't understand Spawn Protection well, so old players take advantage of that to get free kills.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:48 am

K2. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:"You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn without having them a chance to escape within the first 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location or by attacking other players after they spawn which will automatically disable the spawn protection and therefore spawn killing can only be done using python, helicannon, heli blade, drive-by, chainsaw or by abusing shotgun bug due to a VCMP bug, players breaking this rule should be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on the second offense."

I'm not sure how that works with the Chainsaw, but that doesn't matter here. He was clearly immediately shooting while having fists equipped which disabled the spawn protection and let them kill him. The rules say that if he disables the protection by firing, it counts as 'except'. I don't think the rule has any problem. It's just that new players don't understand Spawn Protection well, so old players take advantage of that to get free kills.

Yes it is true he attacks immediately when he spawns. Seems to me like this is more like stats padding than actually spawnkilling. Either way what they're doing should be punished.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:54 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
K2. wrote:

Yes it is true he attacks immediately when he spawns. Seems to me like this is more like stats padding than actually spawnkilling. Either way what they're doing should be punished.

Sorry for posting here, but to say that, he himself provokes others to do stats-padding as well as let others to do spawn-killings, (he isn't that much old player, as he knew how to use commands like /gotoloc, and /radaroff), before he could use these commands, but suddenly dunno what happened to him. He's doing these things deliberately.

First time I saw him in server, he was really clever player, using all commands intelligently, doing camping around the map, and now suddenly he is doing this all.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 am

Mr.WicK wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
K2. wrote:

Sorry for posting here, but to say that, he himself provokes others to do stats-padding as well as let others to do spawn-killings, at the beginning(he isn't that much old player, as he knew how to use commands like /gotoloc, and /radaroff), before he could use these commands, but suddenly dunno what happened to him. He's doing these things deliberately.

Even if he is. You are not allowed to stats pad. You people had a choice to report him or to kill him and gain stats. It's clear to me that everyone here choose to go along with it to gain more stats. It's not acceptable. If he is doing this you guys should have reported him. Please keep this in mind next time.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:01 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Mr.WicK wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
K2. wrote:

Sorry for posting here, but to say that, he himself provokes others to do stats-padding as well as let others to do spawn-killings, at the beginning(he isn't that much old player, as he knew how to use commands like /gotoloc, and /radaroff), before he could use these commands, but suddenly dunno what happened to him. He's doing these things deliberately.

Even if he is. You are not allowed to stats pad. You people had a choice to report him or to kill him and gain stats. It's clear to me that everyone here choose to go along with it to gain more stats. It's not acceptable. If he is doing this you guys should have reported him. Please keep this in mind next time.

You could say it's stats padding, but I hope you understand that this doesn't count as spawn killing. This definitely seems like stats padding, but I'm not sure about that since I've always apart from this video seen that Assassin lightly resists attacks made on him. He's like another 'ibm', but with more sense. I don't think it will be fair to punish him as a stats padder.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted Lets check the bug!

Post by The_Assassin^ Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:28 am

High level admins should know about the glitch, if someone attacks me in front of with chainsaw the player instantly plays punch animations 20 in a row so the script thinks i am fighting. Unfortunately the tommy skin spawns with punch so you all think i pressed the punch button, lets see. you admins come in game and i will report the bug. also tell me what is stats padding. they always 6v1 or 10v1 on me, then everything goes into spawnkilling.
The_Assassin^
The_Assassin^

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:31 am

The_Assassin^ wrote:High level admins should know about the glitch, if someone attacks me in front of with chainsaw the player instantly plays punch animations 20 in a row so the script thinks i am fighting. Unfortunately the tommy skin spawns with punch so you all think i pressed the punch button, lets see. you admins come in game and i will report the bug. also tell me what is stats padding. they always 6v1 or 10v1 on me, then everything goes into spawnkilling.

I will look into that punch thing, might be something with your computer actually because I have never heard it before, but I'll take a look. But still, why don't you use /nogoto full, /spectatemode off and /radaroff when you play. I saw in some videos you still had it on. It seems in most cases you're standing still for several seconds as well.

If you want to be left alone. You can probably do that.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:12 pm

Warned

Last edited by Signal on Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 pm

The_Assassin^ wrote:Your in-game name: The_Assassin^
Rulebreaker (in-game name): watch the video you will notice them
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 04.06.2020
What did THEY do? Describe please: spawnkilling
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin): ??

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Hyperosama

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Note that i got bored of being spawnkilled everytime on this server.I decided to download a video capture software to show you how i am suffering from these spawnkillers.

The_Assassin^ wrote:Both today.

Well Assassin, According to our rules I see that the following players should be punched for Spawn-killing you that they spammed your spawns location with chainsaw, "[F2]Sparker^ (Perma-warn) ,FFIZ* (Perma-warn), UnknownMeme (Perma-warn), [F2]Melody (Perma-warn).".
And for BlackOps, you have got a good time to run or use /gotoloc , So i would like to verbally warn him that what he did may a cause a spawn kill in sometimes.
As there is other admins talking here about i would love to leave the action for them.
Thanks for your reporting anything you could feel it is rule break.
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:23 pm

I will not be punishing BlackOpsKiller and Sparker because you had many chances to escape from them and seems intolerable for you to keep spawning so they'd be punished on purpose. However, Assassin didn't have a chance to escape from the early videos, so the following people will be punished: FizZ*, UnknownMeme, and MeLoDy.

Report accepted.
Thank you for reporting and your cooperation.
Have a nice day.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down