VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) I_voting_bar[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) I_voting_bar[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds)

+4
D4RK_SPARK^
Shafin
Pavonis
Suggester
8 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) Empty [Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds)

Post by Suggester Fri May 22, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi.

I would like to suggest a system. It can also be very helpful to the entire server in helping protecting server from death evades.The reason why I'm making this suggestion is that because I've been through this situation yesterday.I would like to disable teleportation commands while having low HP than 50.It can be a disadvantage for evaders but a helpful way to play fair.

Cheers~!
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) Empty Re: [Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds)

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2020 6:54 pm

First who are you? Second why are you a suggester 3rd why I'm not a suggester
+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds) Empty Re: [Accepted] Suggestion-/gotoloc and teleportaion stuff (includes /proploc,goto and other cmds)

Post by Suggester Fri May 22, 2020 7:34 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:First who are you? Second why are you a suggester 3rd why I'm not a suggester
+1
Don't you see I'm a Suggester from my name.If you didn't see my name under my avatar then you're probably allowed to ask the question.If you did,then you're not going well.

Cheers.
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri May 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Hola Fluttershy hhh...
Anyway, i suggested many things about the teleportation stuffs pretty briefly but eventually it got denied or smth.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Fri May 22, 2020 11:44 pm

+1
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4RK_SPARK^ Sat May 23, 2020 7:06 am

That's Not Full DM Server Dont Copy From Other Server.
D4RK_SPARK^
D4RK_SPARK^

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat May 23, 2020 7:32 am

good suggestion +1
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 23, 2020 8:09 am

Either way this is a good suggestion.

Pavonis wrote:Hola Fluttershy hhh...
Anyway, i suggested many things about the teleportation stuffs pretty briefly but eventually it got denied or smth.

That's because I have tested what you asked me 100 times and not managed to do it successfully without it being annoying as heal to teleport.

I told you in about every post.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggester Sat May 23, 2020 8:15 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Either way this is a good suggestion.

Pavonis wrote:Hola Pavoked hhh...

That's because I have tested what you asked me 100 times and not managed to do it successfully without it being annoying as heal to teleport.

I told you in about every post.

You need to understand that nerds don't have brain so no need to tell nerds a thing in every single post xd. Razz
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 23, 2020 9:26 am

I have been thinking about this for a bit. I believe this is how it's supposed to work:

If you driveby you can't teleport unless you got more than 90 HP.

If you have made one single kill you can't teleport with less than 60 HP.

Why? I want to punish the evaders extra hard. Drivebyers are more likely to do what you describe but at the same time. If someone is chasing down a random noob who doesn't DM I want him to have it way easier to escape and thus he is not affected. I think this is the most fair approach.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sat May 23, 2020 9:56 am

good suggestion , I would like if drive by-ers won't be allowed to use drive by after a specific number of drive by kills , let's say after 10 kills they will have to actually DM normally or wait for some time , that would be good too
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggester Sat May 23, 2020 9:57 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I have been thinking about this for a bit. I believe this is how it's supposed to work:

Why? I want to punish the evaders extra hard. Drivebyers are more likely to do what you describe but at the same time. If someone is chasing down a random noob who doesn't DM I want him to have it way easier to escape and thus he is not affected. I think this is the most fair approach.
Drivebyers can easily escape unless their bike/car is on fire and if you write /fix while having fire on the vehicle,it immediately stops the fire and drivebeyers are ez to evade using this cmd not even standing for a second.A timer in every teleportation command will not only reduce the chances of evade but will also make administration very ez and a fair gameplay.Players can do /heal to teleport.And ye 60HP is good enough to restrict.And I'll agree to what you're thinking.It's a good suggestion too.

Cheers. Smile

Last edited by Suggester on Sat May 23, 2020 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggester Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 am

3moreee wrote:good suggestion , I would like if drive by-ers won't be allowed to use drive by after a specific number of drive by kills , let's say after 10 kills they will have to actually DM normally or wait for some time , that would be good too
I got a good suggestion than it maybe I believe so?

After doing a single kill with driveby,player's vehicle's HP should be reduced to 500 or max 600.It will help the other players to take out drivebyers ezily.

P.S: Sorry for the double post.I didn't realise.
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 23, 2020 10:03 am

Suggester wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:I have been thinking about this for a bit. I believe this is how it's supposed to work:

¨

Drivebyers can easily escape unless their bike/car is on fire and if you write /fix while having fire on the vehicle,it immediately stops the fire and drivebeyers are ez to evade using this cmd not even standing for a second.A timer in every teleportation command will not only reduce the chances of evade but will also make administration very ez and a fair gameplay.Players can do /heal to teleport.And ye 60HP is good enough to restrict.

Cheers.

No actually you're wrong about one thing. Drivebyers can no longer evade with /fix. If they use /fix while their car is on fire the command actually doesn't put out the flames anymore. I added that a few patches ago.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat May 23, 2020 10:06 am

+1.
All are the good suggestions by Suggester, 3more and Angel.OfDeath.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggester Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Suggester wrote:

¨

Drivebyers can easily escape unless their bike/car is on fire and if you write /fix while having fire on the vehicle,it immediately stops the fire and drivebeyers are ez to evade using this cmd not even standing for a second.A timer in every teleportation command will not only reduce the chances of evade but will also make administration very ez and a fair gameplay.Players can do /heal to teleport.And ye 60HP is good enough to restrict.

Cheers.

No actually you're wrong about one thing. Drivebyers can no longer evade with /fix. If they use /fix while their car is on fire the command actually doesn't put out the flames anymore. I added that a few patches ago.
Great to hear a'bout it.It has really decreased chances of vehicle evade for drivebyers.I'm sorry,I didn't know about it cuz a long time ago I was a drivebyer too so I know how drivebyers can evade with /fix.(cuz I was used to do so when I was newbie Razz )
Suggester
Suggester

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 30, 2020 10:16 am

Either way your suggestion is implemented for next patch as I described. Might be a slight annoyance for people, but it's better so people don't evade that much.

Accepted.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down