VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property I_voting_bar[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property I_voting_bar[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property Empty [Accepted] Minor bug reports - property

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sat May 02, 2020 3:19 am

just before start, angel each day i discover more prop system and its awesome Very Happy so keep it up, just u said to report everything is going rare or something, so im doing .-. that does not i mean i think it all is bad .-.

Your in-game name: KrlozZ....
Date the bug occured: Well today i discovered
The command the bug belongs to: Hmm many i think i will explain with every video
Description of the bug:
Screenshots you took:
1. Just want a do a suggestion with /objectalpha sometimes i do it for many objects with fast typing and cant see the objects when being disappear and the server is not sending any message to me, so i suggest you to add a message for /objectalpha that says it's done already like changepickupalpha.
(no screenshots)

2. It's with /removeupgradeall the message in the syntax is wrong

3. When i do it, it sends me many messages telling me to enter a number into the command idk why it may be a bug .-.

4. I have set to my prop a custom skin and a triggerpickup where is a skin pickup when i get the trigger pickup all working only the skin is giving it for a while then came back to the default prop skin,  so its a bug .--.

5. same thing with that, after that does not work, i have added another skin pickup with alpha 1 that why its not clear what its here, but when i get on it, it like lag and not giving me the skin very well, take time to get it well.

6. the prop stats are not being saved on the property system i already tested it here, and the upgrades are not being saved, is there anything that i did wrong ?

Signed by: KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property Empty Re: [Accepted] Minor bug reports - property

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 02, 2020 7:48 am

4. Sorry I don't understand this one at all. Can you clarify? The videos just make me more confused.

5. Ok tell me if this is correct. You've added a skin pickup at a spawn location and you don't always get the skin?

That's because that way of doing it is bad. It's the old way that people used to make. If you're going with that way, you're gonna have to add multiple skin pickups around the spawn location.

The better way to do it is to use /setpropspawnpickup with the actual skin pickup included there inside a trigger pickup.

6. Are you trying to say upgrades are not in /propstats? That's true I can probably add it there as well.

Or are you saying that if a player gets upgrade 1 for example, and then exit the property he doesn't keep the upgrade?

If that was the question /setpropstatssave. Stats doesn't save automatically.

If these are not your questions I don't know what you mean. So please clarify.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Minor bug reports - property Empty Re: [Accepted] Minor bug reports - property

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 pm

4. I did /setpropspawnpickup on a trigger pickup which contains a skin pickup but its not getting the pickup only the rest of them.

5. I cant do that because i already set a spawn pickup on it, it was only a second way because firts way does not work(triggerpickup)

6. Yes but /setpropstatssave does not work, i tryed and it stil does not save the upgrade
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat May 16, 2020 12:46 pm

I actually took a closer look now. It's 2 weeks later from when you posted it but it doesn't matter that much since your fix would still have to wait for patch 5.3 releasing this weekend (is my plans).

I would like to apologize for taking this long to give you a proper reply. Let's try this one more time:

1. Added a message for next patch for /objectalpha

2. Fixed the bug with the syntax.

3. Fixed the bug you showed in your video. The command now works as it should.

4. You discovered an interesting bug here. The bug was due to the player receiving the /setpropskin after the trigger pickups were entered, which caused the skin pickup that you triggered to only last for a very little while. I fixed it now by switching the order and tested it in your property. It should work perfectly now. Well done on this bug.

5. What you did in 5 is just a fix for 4, that you don't have to worry about anymore. After 5.3 you can remove it. This typically is not a good method in VC-MP for your case it's justified. But VC-MP for some reason is bad at registering when you enter a pickup if you spawn on it. So it's not reliable. Settle with 4 instead.

6. Thank you for discovering this bug as well. It was caused by you clearing the property cash after setting the upgrade. It was an issue with how I told the script to save upgrades/cash. I told it now to always save both the upgrades and the cash when either is updated. I tested it in your property on the testing server and now everything is saved.

Huge thanks
You discovered some really good bugs thank you so much for reporting it in so many details. Keep up the good work and I hope your property will work fine after these updates next patch.

I really hope this reply didn't discourage you from using the property system. You found some very interesting bugs and hopefully you will not encounter them again next patch.

Will mark this as accepted.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down