VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree

+3
Ninja
PsychedelliC.
Panzer24
7 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Your in-game name: PanzerKampWagen
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK]3more
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Yesterday
What did he do? Describe please:

I'd like a clear explanation on what 3moree did in the video,
after that happened 3moree claimed "his pc is stuck", how did his pc stuck? and why? strange, I guess he meant that around the part starting from 0:10 in the first video when he held colt and started shooting with it ( supposing that when his pc got stuck he doesn't have any control in the game and thus it will look like as if he pause-evaded, I can't think of another situation when someone's pc gets stuck and still can control, shoot and jump)

why doesn't he receive any damage before 0:10 or at least get knocked down?
the second video shows ping ( and also [F2]Bird's ping )

Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin):

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):
his friends who hang out with him, though they will dismiss this anyway.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
1st video: https://youtu.be/FWcKEUza8KQ
2nd video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VEjlVEWgnM&feature=youtu.be
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]3moree

Post by PsychedelliC. Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:12 pm

So First Of All I Dont Know I Am Supposed To Drop  An Reply But He Was Dueling With Me Last Night His PC Was Stucking During Our Duel And There Are Many Problems Even My PC Sometimes Stucked So What Bro Use Your Sense He Is An Admin Not An Newbie Player Who Don't Knows How To Play And Evaded He Is An Old Player Of VKs (VCMP) And You Are New There Is No Way He Can Evade Samething Happens To Me During Duel And He Is An Admin He Cant Do Evade For 1 Death His Stats Is Already Better And Dont Need To Do Evade For 1 Death.

P.S (Edit After Watching Video) : You Dont Even Shoot Him So Which Evade You Are Talking About? He Was Sitting And Shooting Colt I Also Do It With Ingram When PC Start To Get Stuck A Person/Player Will Obviously Check His Game By Shooting So He Can Check That He Is Stuck Or Not. Even I Was Also There Its Not Evade Its Really Called An Stuck Game
PsychedelliC.
PsychedelliC.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:42 pm

Greetings sir, thanks for replying fast

I guess you did not understand me well, I'm talking about the first video, what I'm trying to imply is that when someone's PC gets stuck he doesn't have full control on the game,  so he can't fight, nor shoot, nor jump. so he looks like he alt+tabbed which is clear starting from 0:10 ( if I was an asshole I might go for a deathevade, but It is not what I'm trying to assert now )

I'm talking about before 0:10 when I shot him twice while he was still ingame and nothing happened, how do I know how he is still in game? well he was moving and jumping trying to dodge my bullets. he didn't take damage so isn't that weird for a 100-130 pinger?

the second video has no significance as its only purpose is to show ping (and bird's ping too)

also something else that is weird is that in the second video you can see that 3moree was rotating while shooting with colt which implies that he got back ingame after that, I just want to understand how his PC got stuck exactly, antivirus notification? random alt-tab? ( both make no sense because if those happened before 0:10 he shouldn't be able to move )
is it due to low fps, again if that was the cause then he should stand still instead of moving and shooting.
if it was stuck the way you're talking about ( mouse unplug or something that messed with the game ) he SHOULD get knocked down, in the first video by 0:10 I shot him when he was shooting with colt yet nothing happened.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:55 pm

Dear Admins i know that posting in reports is not allowed but i posted bcz it can help in this report.

This is not a death Evade it also happen with me and i got reported in EC server and it happen with me daily.My PC also stuck and it looks like D.E.Here is a report also a video of report.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10154.0

In this report I got banned bcz i can't give my defense and when I told them they unbanned me.Here is a link of it.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10190.0
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:14 pm

Dark Killer, you didn't understand what I said, read my post again and think about it.

As long as 3moree was moving, regardless if his pc was stuck or whatever happened to it, then there is no reason he should not be receiving damage like a normal player.

Let me put it straight to all of you, you can't refute my evidence with mere talking, in my video 3moree got shot, he was moving so he was active, he was rotating and trying to dodge my bullets so he can't have timed out for a bit of time, all of that talk about lag or desync is nothing but mere speculation, the only thing that can refute my evidence is reproducing the same footage with both sides recording.

what part of that you dont understand, in the video before 0:10 he got shot twice by me and he stayed standing still long enough that it should be scored as a hit, but no nothing happened to him.
I'm refering to bird's report as well, there is nothing reasonable in trying to prove it's lag or anything of that sort, both got hit, both were standing/crouching still while they got shot ( they weren't jumping or anything of that kind )

to anyone who is going to comment on this report later, dont consider yourself being logical if talking is what you're going to do

Edit: I noticed an aimflick/aim snap at around 0:08 even when having playback speed set to 0.25x which otherwise should look like graduate turning, this can mean aimlock.

I'd like angel of death to give his opinion on this critical matter.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:12 am

Can you provide a longer version of the first video?
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:31 pm

The information provided by you is very clear and very understandable too but you need to be a bit practical here. According to you, the second video is just to show ping while I believe the second video is of utmost importance. When your PC's Disk Usage or your Processor Usage goes to 100%, you feel a sudden stuck in the game. For the client, it feels like the game hanged but for the other clients around him, it feels like either he paused his game, he is lagging or he is going to timeout. The second video gives out clear evidence of it. 3moreee is rotating at a location with crouch shooting his colt and at the same time, unhittable. When a player pauses his game, he doesn't shoot. In 3moreee's case, he is shooting. Seeing the behavior of the player, you can also judge in the second video that he lost control of his game. When does such a situation occurs (for me usually):
- When a huge file is downloaded from IDM and it is rearranging it's downloaded parts
- A game is being installed on the computer which requires a lot of disk usage (for writing the game files)
- Some huge data is being copied
- An instance is running which requires a lot of some processor usage

Panzer24 wrote:As long as 3moree was moving, regardless if his pc was stuck or whatever happened to it, then there is no reason he should not be receiving damage like a normal player.

Let me put it straight to all of you, you can't refute my evidence with mere talking, in my video 3moree got shot, he was moving so he was active, he was rotating and trying to dodge my bullets so he can't have timed out for a bit of time, all of that talk about lag or desync is nothing but mere speculation, the only thing that can refute my evidence is reproducing the same footage with both sides recording.

what part of that you dont understand, in the video before 0:10 he got shot twice by me and he stayed standing still long enough that it should be scored as a hit, but no nothing happened to him.
At this part you didn't understand the video. Watch the first video again with a playback speed of 0.25x from 0:05 to 0:08. 3moree was having stable ping but he was lagging. It was because the disk/processor usage dropped his FPS making him unhittable.
Now watch the second video again. 3moreee has blood drops proving someone hit him from shotgun but he was crouching and using colt proving, he was not having control over his game.

Panzer24 wrote:Edit: I noticed an aimflick/aim snap at around 0:08 even when having playback speed set to 0.25x which otherwise should look like graduate turning, this can mean aimlock.
It is not a flick. A flick is supposed to aim at the player before the bullet is shot but the aim was pointed at you after the bullets were shot. This is also due to the lag caused by the game stuck.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:39 pm

All right, I like to consider two things:
1-3moree's pc specs.
2- standing still when having "fps lag"

our claims can't be backed up unless those two are provided, and also a valid reproduction of the scenario.

I'm completely aware of how people get stuck and seem moving ( walking loop ) and I see that you understood me but I'm talking before 0:10, before his pc might've stuck
I'm being a bit philosophical here( ik it is really annoying but thats how things are dealt with ), we're not 100% certain what happened there until there is an opposing concrete evidence ( since in my video there is nothing that might refute itself like in bird's nade video, though that might be due to fall damage as he didn't really get damage until his body is entirely lying on the ground, with 170 ping the damage should be instant, bird doesn't have 300 ping )

so 3moree must state his defense here, and, like in court, should back it up with evidence such as reproduction of the same scene.

Why being a pain in the arse(me)? because that's logic, and I don't want to see my right being abrogated.

the only instance of someone being unhittable is when his fps drops to >10, and from 0:05 to 0:08 it is true he was lagging, but that's not the lag of someone that has such fps, he should've almost stood still as if he froze, and only cross 2 meters in about 5 seconds, but looking at the video, he crossed 1 meter in 1 second, hell if his movement was smooth any lag won't be noticeable.
so his fps might've dropped to uhh, 20 fps-15 fps ( some players in vcmp play with 15 fps, and they receive damage like usual)

there is a mod for vice city singleplayer called chaos-o-meter, it is self-explanatory, and one of the things that pop up for you is 15 fps. I, and many other streamers from the speedrun community, have thus tested 15 fps in vice city, and it was normal, I could move, I could play and I could do missions.

To sum it up, if what you're saying is true and he had fps lag, then his fps definitely dropped to single digit numbers ( dipdowns ) which is hard to believe because no one with a system from 15 years ago should have this kind of lag, even I, can open google chrome download some stuff from there and keep recording vcmp with my combo ( pentium D and geforce 7300 LE ) and I won't have such slowdowns. when I play a game in this system I always have 100% cpu usage in gta vc, Fans are screaming out loud but, there is no lag, I'll consult other experts of the community and will keep you tuned to their replies

so the conclusion is that there are two possibilities ( actually three ) :
1- he had fps from 20 to 15 ( which is the most believable according to video but doesn't prove nonetheless why he shouldn't receive damage like a normal person, they can't be considered slowdowns either)
2- he had fps 5> ( which is the most believable according to umar's theory but he should've stood still there, not SEE ME AND MY SHOTS CLEARLY AND ACCORDINGLY AVOID THEM AS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO )
3- his hacks messed up, alt-tabbed from the game at around 0:10 to quickly turn them off ( something like a download WHILE HAVING 100% CPU USAGE can't be quickly dealt with, it will take him few minutes to come back, and even having to shut down vice city, and as shown in the second video that is few seconds apart from the other video he quickly came back in and typed 3 messages in the chat that were also seconds apart which rule out the lag theory, I'll post logs and difference of time between each input of a message )

about the aimlock thing, I want you to check this video (and might also set the playback speed to 0.25x )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An_DotU0dqM&list=UU-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ&index=22

he was shooting and snapping like hell.

compare it to this one ( a normal player ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0whbuKlY4&list=UU-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ&index=15

that video's source got me banned 2 years ago for aimlock, which then I had to upload the above version of evidence and talk sense to them ( how it is more convenient to rotate while not stopping to shoot ) and they eventually unbanned me, signal is aware of this and will back me up
notice the graduate turning...
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Well, about the first clip , first 10 seconds " before 0:10 " I want everyone to have a look at it again. Do you know when that happens ? when you are in spawn protection and someone shoots you so you get stuck like that. however that's not what this case claimed. this move happens in 2 possible situations , getting shot in spawn protection or having ping spikes. in spawn protection situation you won't be able to move it will show on your screen that you are knocked down and on others' screen it will show you laggy moving. about the second situation which is mine my ping was spiking about 1k and even got 3k for a while and then came 70 again. that's due to internet lag for downloading stuff and also when that happened we can clearly see that i was moving and getting to the same place for a while. at that moment on my screen it was like im going to timeout and panzer was crouching and shooting there. so i kept running and shooting him and everything came back normal. all i can say about that part except the fps drop , i had ping spikes so it's what got me like that and i was normally moving on my screen. unfortunately i wasn't recording at that time to provide a clear evidence but that's what actually happened and i can't lie about that. as I'm a server admin it's not possible i use any kind of hacks or do evade. about the second video and the last seconds of first one. i was crouching and using colt , yes that's the moment when my pc got stuck and it closed to the desktop but the game was still opened , at the exact moment i was fighting normally and crouching to use shotgun but i got colt in hand , and the game closed to the desktop so it showed me crouching and shooting. he could actually use /afk or try to shoot me but he didn't. we talked today and i explained everything about that part to him and he said he want " head admin " aka darkrazor to investigate , so yeah that's all i got to say i already explained to him the colt part & being unhittabe part.
Thanks for reading ,
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:00 pm

all right,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvzxv5rU5ig

when looking at players who were lagging in this video, ( according to the mf who has this hack he disconnects his internet from vcmp and gets it back on ) it is clear that they were just behaving like 3moree.

sorry 3moree, I've made a mistake, you were indeed lagging,

I found the video posted above by chance and seems that a new hack was made 4 months ago and is being used in VCMP, Beware!
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Panzer24 wrote:all right,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvzxv5rU5ig

when looking at players who were lagging in this video, ( according to the mf who has this hack he disconnects his internet from vcmp and gets it back on ) it is clear that they were just behaving like 3moree.

sorry 3moree, I've made a mistake, you were indeed lagging,

I found the video posted above by chance and seems that a new hack was made 4 months ago and is being used in VCMP, Beware!
so ? do you say this report must be closed ?
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:07 pm

yes
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:37 pm

After investigating it looks like a lag only nothing else.
Denied.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down