VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 2:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 5:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 6:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:28 pm

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird

+7
UmaR
AreBhai
薄霧.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
=SdS=KrlozZ...
D4rKR420R
Panzer24
11 posters

Go down

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Empty [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:15 am

Your in-game name: PanzerKampWagen
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [F2]Bird
Date and time of Rulebreaking: tonight
What did he do? Describe please: set the speed to 0.25x and look thoroughly at 0:01 you can notice that S2 (my teammate who is also a cop/on the top left of the screen, near the tree by the road) has a remote nade and had detonated it the exact same time [F2]Bird fell and got knocked down, but where's hp loss? his hp stayed the same before and after falling down
he was fighting alone this night and he was with history guy(same team), but history guy was just watching
I compressed the video so if it is not clear I can send screenshots of original one
Level in /suspects and /hackcheck info (Skip if you are not a server admin):

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): my cop teammates (S2 and someone else)
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUvVMNNwxqA

Edit: Screenshots Very Happy

S2 Holding remote nade:
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Nqde
S2 holding remote nade zoom in [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Nqdee

S2 pressing on remote button same time bomb knocked bird down:
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Deto
S2 pressing on remote nade buttom zoom in:
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Detoe

I also have some other wtf stuff about bird but its too late and this one is most convincing
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Empty Re: [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:04 am

He did loose very little health points that you can barely see it. Although he was knocked down from the grenade, he was at the edge of the blast radius so not much damage was done to him.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:28 am

Greetings sir,

Sadly I don't agree with you because:
pause the video at 0:03, he lost nothing, not a single pixel of his healthbar.
the reason why it might looked to you that he lost a bit of hp is the fact that the fight is fast-paced and the moment you noticed that, it was due to the transition of health when I shot bird with the shotgun,
I also noticed that too but when I dug deeper in the video I saw that the shotgun bullets are already in his body which supports my claim

evidence screenshot.
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Leh

compare the above screenshot with this one:
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Nqde

whats the fooking difference,
even at that blast radius he should've lost around 10-20 hp , at least 5, that cannot be backed up by the above picture.

I know he is your friend and what not but please be rational in this report and take aside all personal relations.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:39 am

Well i request we solve it with all admins, panzer is right in the report he did not lose any hp when he did fall but i have seen this before in game, once happened with me i fall down and did not lost any hp it may be a bug or lag issue, as your video shows your chat was lagging because when bird killed that guy with headshoot he did recover some hp and it was not in the logs yet, so it may be lag or some bug, but i would want we solve it with all admins to determine what's this.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:52 am

sorry bro but it is not lag, I had /configmessage off
which means I don't see others kill logs.

the only way to determine what is this is waiting for bird to explain what happened, or if he has recorded.

Edit: All right, I'm led to believe that darkrazor might've mistaken the health bar edge for a hp loss.

the green goo in the health bar is square, it is not obvious at all but that's a fact, when the player moves it seems to you that the tiny pixel in the far left of the health bar is black (which might signify there is at least a 1hp loss, the artifact is due to a mobile transition)

video evidence ( look at EaD when he is moving at the beginning):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBrOkN1byE

screenshot evidence : [Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Ehheeheh

if we even suppose that his hp got decreased and that I'm wrong, shouldn't it be lower in a way that it can be obviously seen? Bird has around 100-130 ping and should receive higher damage for such an explosion. if you're still not convinced, this scene must be reproduced.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:15 am

Thanks for this report Panzer. I am not that involved and experienced in hacks as the staff is to be honest, but I found this case interesting and wanted to look at it myself:

I can only comment on these two cases:

1. When he loses health about 5 seconds into video he receives health because of killing another player.

2. When it comes to the grenade fall, the explosion clearly happens at the tree which is a few meters away from bird. The big questions here are:
- How does the health bar look like when you got 99 HP, 98 HP and so on. Is it actually noticeable?
My answer to that: If you got 99 HP you can not always see the change in HP from all angles. If you look at the health bar from the side and zoomed in you can see that there is some green outside the black near the edge of the health bar at 100 HP, while at 99 HP that disappears. However, you can't see that from all angles at least from what I saw. For 98 HP you can clearly see the change from 100 HP.
- Can you be knocked down by an explosion without losing any health or losing only 1 HP if you're right at the edge of the explosion?
My answer: I tried it and I managed to knock someone down using grenades with only 1 HP after much trial and luck.

The conclusion: Does this fully prove anything? Not really but it's worth looking into more since I didn't make any sort of proof to back this up, I only tested it myself. Also if it turns out that Bird was using some sort of hack, which is definitely possible considering his history with hacks, he will get caught eventually whether it's this report or another. Everyone who hacks in secret will eventually get caught and lose their account that's just how it is.  

If panzer presented other proof than these two things: Then I haven't commented on it and that doesn't mean that proof isn't worth considering as well. If I missed anything please let me know.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:22 am

This report may seem suspicious but there's a really simple explanation to what happened. The fact that Panzer turned off his config messages caused more confusion, but it's pretty obvious what happened anyways.

The first 'suspicious' part is when Bird falls down without losing any HP. Some may say that he had healed from the kill he just made, but the kill was made as soon as he fell, and the VKs system isn't enough to register the kill that fast. It's obvious that Bird fell down by losing 1 or 2 HP.

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird 5YQLlBE

In this screenshot, we can see that the explosion was coming from the left, and visible, it was equally as close to Panzer as it was to Bird. Now Bird may have barely gotten into the explosion radius, while Panzer was lucky enough to evade it. As Angel tested, it's possible to lose 1 or 2 HP by being at the edge of an explosion radius, which is what happened to Bird.

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird 8AIIykb

This is Bird's HP immediately after falling down from the explosion. It's clearly down by 1 or 2 HP, which it wasn't before the explosion. Since we know how his HP remained (almost) the same here, it's certain that he regained his HP by killing another player in front of him with an M4 to the Head. This screenshot was taken right when Bird fell from the explosion.

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird CkE0sLP
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am

Ok that might be the reason and it might be that bird somehow managed to get minimal damage from an explosion that knocked him down, but I have two other proofs :

1- why didnt the stubby shot at 0:11 do shit to him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FszKiX88aVY&feature=youtu.be

2- and in this video at 0:06, why in the blue dummy hell, doesn't he get damage from molo, especially when I threw one just next to him and he was also throwing a molo at that time so he should've been in the fire radius and should've burned to death unless he was arnold schwazenegger from The Terminator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k5R6LWcIfs&feature=youtu.be

also the before-the-last molo I threw in the video it was closer to him than to me nevertheless i got burnt while he didn't get burnt. (exactly at 0:14)
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AreBhai Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi [FORUM_BANNED]Thunder_Bird here(posting for defense purpose of-course)

Panzer24 wrote:Ok that might be the reason and it might be that bird somehow managed to get minimal damage from an explosion that knocked him down, but I have two other proofs :
As you agreed that I lost hp and its your poverty I dont need to argue about it, btw  I did loose hp which can only be seen if the video is HD, but you uploaded 480p video on purpose,typical proof manipulation for which you should be punished, im not just saying, I have a logical proof of it that you did proof manipulation, in your report you said video is not clear so you posted screenshots too, then where is the screenshot(in HD) where I fell off?you didnt post it because you knew I lost hp. huh anyways...

Panzer24 wrote:
2- and in this video at 0:06, why in the blue dummy hell, doesn't he get damage from molo, especially when I threw one just next to him and he was also throwing a molo at that time so he should've been in the fire radius and should've burned to death unless he was arnold schwazenegger from The Terminator.
so in this im suppose to get knocked down right? but I didnt, which means f1 hack right? I'd like admins to look into two things
1. check the range at which he shot(lol)
2. his recording lag(delay in rendering frame took by recorder to capure each frame, test it yourself, turn on recorder and you will see your shots ineffective) + molotov lag made him thing he shoot me Smile
3. In these type of cases(f1 lagtool etc) players need to show ping/fps of reporter and the one being reported, which he didnt, so I believe it should be marked as "not enough proof".
Panzer24 wrote:

also the before-the-last molo I threw in the video it was closer to him than to me nevertheless i got burnt while he didn't get burnt. (exactly at 0:14)
about these, I'd like to know which admin is dealing with report, I mean to whom should I send evidence? luckily I have this beach recording Very Happy
AreBhai
AreBhai

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:20 pm

AreBhai wrote:Hi [FORUM_BANNED]Thunder_Bird here(posting for defense purpose of-course)

Panzer24 wrote:Ok that might be the reason and it might be that bird somehow managed to get minimal damage from an explosion that knocked him down, but I have two other proofs :
As you agreed that I lost hp and its your poverty I dont need to argue about it, btw  I did loose hp which can only be seen if the video is HD, but you uploaded 480p video on purpose,typical proof manipulation for which you should be punished, im not just saying, I have a logical proof of it that you did proof manipulation, in your report you said video is not clear so you posted screenshots too, then where is the screenshot(in HD) where I fell off?you didnt post it because you knew I lost hp. huh anyways...

Panzer24 wrote:
so in this im suppose to get knocked down right? but I didnt, which means f1 hack right? I'd like admins to look into two things
2. his recording lag(delay in rendering frame took by recorder to capure each frame, test it yourself, turn on recorder and you will see your shots ineffective) + molotov lag made him thing he shoot me Smile
3. In these type of cases(f1 lagtool etc) players need to show ping/fps of reporter and the one being reported, which he didnt, so I believe it should be marked as "not enough proof".
Panzer24 wrote:

about these, I'd like to know which admin is dealing with report, I mean to whom should I send evidence? luckily I have this beach recording Very Happy
You can either post here or send me, I'll transfer to all other admins
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by AreBhai Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:26 pm

UmaR wrote:
AreBhai wrote:Hi [FORUM_BANNED]Thunder_Bird here(posting for defense purpose of-course)

Panzer24 wrote:
Panzer24 wrote:

You can either post here or send me, I'll transfer to all other admins

the part you need to watch is 1:10(same clip as him but from my side, confirm from chat, agent_007 logged in.)
AreBhai
AreBhai

Back to top Go down

Post by AreBhai Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:28 pm

also at the end of video histroy asked me to be his twin by which he probably meant if I can take his skin(white bikini skin) and as you can see, I turned off recording after recording and couldnt record "gernade damage hp hack test"
AreBhai
AreBhai

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Manipulation? screenshots in HD?
bro lmao, I had my game on 800x600 resolution, that's not even 720p, I recorded using fraps and had lossless option not ticked, thus the file size would be huge and I had to compress it so I can upload it fast on youtube.

And show a bit of respect tough guy, trying to talk your way out of this problem that you put yourself in by blaming it on lag and what not, while you still didn't explain to me why the stubby shot didn't affect you, your recording only had the molotov part,

you blame it on range? bruh there were obvious blood stains on the sand. if you look at my video you can see how I shot the stubby first directly towards you and you were crouching still until you fired the shotgun and then jumped.
there was no desync, the ground is flat and it can't even happen, I had around 70 ping and you had around 150 ping (dont dismiss this because I have that recorded the same night, the video is about someone else I'll report later)

Edit: looking back at your video and comparing it to mine I have something that is a bit intriguing and I need your explanation on this one.

by 1:11 (in your video/0:06 in mine) you were literally next to the fire when it blew up, while you were just jumping, let's suppose fire isn't supposed to catch you while you're just at the edge of the blast radius,
why in my video at around 0:14 did I catch fire while I was farther from the blast radius than you were at 1:11/0:06 ?
there are two possibilites: 1- you edited vcmp .dat files or you are using F1
2-you edited vcmp .dat files or you are using F1

this close and somehow you avoided it,
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Eee

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Eeeeeeee3
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:29 pm

To be honest i dont want to involve in this matter but this guy(panzer) is buthurt he actually dont have any idea how hacks works well there is something called "SKILLS" & "EXPERIANCE" which you dont have not even 0%.
You can escape molotove fire easily as i have recorded one of proof back in 2019 here it is and is the same case with Bird.
https://youtu.be/n1gIqoAmxag
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:45 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:To be honest i dont want to involve in this matter but this guy(panzer) is buthurt he actually dont have any idea how hacks works well there is something called "SKILLS" & "EXPERIANCE" which you dont have not even 0%.
You can escape molotove fire easily as i have recorded one of proof back in 2019 here it is and is the same case with Bird.
https://youtu.be/n1gIqoAmxag
take aside personal grudges for once in your pathetic life and, supposing that he legit evaded the molotov (which I'm not totally convinced of this theory, who knows you might've even modified the .dat file yourself only to fool ec admins by then, never in my vcmp career have I seen this type of epic skill and luck you guys have, all of you have hack histories? remember? I want your "Technique" to evade the molos reproduced by a trusted admin of this server) , tell me what is your explanation about the stubby shot?

hey, don't ignore it this time, I want to know why he didn't get knocked down, simple? right?
I'm not going to let this go until you and your griefing friends can reproduce this scene,
I'm talking about this video at 0:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FszKiX88aVY&list=UU-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ

you might set the playback speed to the lowest so it can suit your rate of understanding and analyzing explicit things.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AreBhai Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:45 pm

Panzer24 wrote:
while you still didn't explain to me why the stubby shot didn't affect you, your recording only had the molotov part,
you blame it on range? bruh there were obvious blood stains on the sand. if you look at my video you can see how I shot the stubby first directly towards you and you were crouching still until you fired the shotgun and then jumped.
there was no desync, the ground is flat and it can't even happen, I had around 70 ping and you had around 150 ping (dont dismiss this because I have that recorded the same night, the video is about someone else I'll report later)
never had 150 ping in vks lol, lowest I get 164
you didnt show fps, but by your video it can be clearly seen that its not 60 fps :..
ever tried fighting 60 fps guy with 30fps? he will be uninhabitable af, its your framedrop dude dont blame me lol.
Panzer24 wrote:
Edit: looking back at your video and comparing it to mine I have something that is a bit intriguing and I need your explanation on this one.

by 1:11 (in your video/0:06 in mine) you were literally next to the fire when it blew up, while you were just jumping, let's suppose fire isn't supposed to catch you while you're just at the edge of the blast radius,
why in my video at around 0:14 did I catch fire while I was farther from the blast radius than you were at 1:11/0:06 ?
there are two possibilites: 1- you edited vcmp .dat files or you are using F1
2-you edited vcmp .dat files or you are using F1

this close and somehow you avoided it,
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Eee

[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Eeeeeeee3
I have showed video, I dont need to show anything else lmao, and wtf is vcmp.dat lmao also the molotov didnt even hit me loool, I jumped before it exploded
AreBhai
AreBhai

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:55 pm

30 fps? you do realize youtube in 480p doesn't have 60 fps, so it always seems to you as if it is 30 fps,
what an argument bro, all I see from you is utter gibberish, I'm not going to reply back until an admin asks me to do so, everything is loud and clear, you both are trying to avoid the stubby shot thing and procrastinating with the molotov video.

well guess what, re-read my previous post, I'm going to let go the molotov evidence, now, I want an honest explanation from you as what may be the cause of that, desync is ruled out, shot you with stub before you even fired your shotgun, you were crouching still, i had almost 60 fps with a bit of dipdowns that aren't in that part of the video that I want you to explain it.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AreBhai Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Panzer24 wrote:30 fps? you do realize youtube in 480p doesn't have 60 fps, so it always seems to you as if it is 30 fps,
what an argument bro, all I see from you is utter gibberish, I'm not going to reply back until an admin asks me to do so, everything is loud and clear, you both are trying to avoid the stubby shot thing and procrastinating with the molotov video.
well guess what, re-read my previous post, I'm going to let go the molotov evidence.
So proofs already down Very Happy.
Panzer24 wrote:
now, I want an honest explanation from you as what may be the cause of that, desync is ruled out, shot you with stub before you even fired your shotgun, you were crouching still, i had almost 60 fps with a bit of dipdowns that aren't in that part of the video that I want you to explain it.
dude I understand you are hurt by what I did to you yesterday but you cant accuse me off for hack just because you failed to hit me once, these things happen thousand of times with thousand of players on daily basis lol, can you post a bit longer video? I mean where you shot me multiple times and I didnt get knock off? pls? also you said you had "almost 60 fps", dude you can say whatever you want but thats not how it works, you need to provide evidence, one more thing compare your video with mine, mine is probably more smooth than yours because I was recording at solid 60 frames, also you said 30fps on youtube whatever whatever, then explain me why my video have 720.60 option Very Happy
[Denied] Player Report - [F2]Bird Desktop-Screenshot-2020-04-28-07-04-10-25
at the end I'd like to advise you to pls post a bit longer video :..
AreBhai
AreBhai

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Have you ever seen 480p with 60 fps?
also, the codec I used to compress the video forces 30 fps.

yet you still didn't answer my question, that's not normal and doesnt happen everyday unless there is a scenario of valid desync, in our case the ground is flat, we were running for 3 seconds before I shot you to no vain,

stop talking out and procrastinating and reproduce that, you claim it is normal and happens everyday and because of vcmp sync bla bla, then show me at the very same location.

birdo wrote:So proofs already down Very Happy.
That's not what I meant, you still need to get a legit and a trusted player (rather admin of this server) to recreate the molo evasion

Edit: since you're going to have to reproduce something anyways, I also want the nade hp damage scenario reproduced with same respective distances ( from another angle bird's hp loss might be because of fall damage, that's so F*cking low and his hp didn't decrease until he fell down entirely ) the lens glare at my video shows that the nade was placed somewhere south of the tree, the nade is not visible because it was put before I got spawned.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AreBhai Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:19 pm

im not going to reproduce anything because your poor brain wont accept it Sad
AreBhai
AreBhai

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:10 pm

[Warned]
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:19 pm

We'll take this report with us and discuss it for a rational decision. Please do not reply to this thread if you're not a witness.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Update:

today I was fighting this dude panda and captured something very interesting Very Happy
according to poor panzer, panda is also hp hacker watch the above clip which is recorded from a recording of mine, I paused it at 0:7 seconds to show his full hp Very Happy
Also please, try to solve it fast, I started to feel like a VIP now Sad
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri May 01, 2020 4:08 pm

It happens alot of times not anykind of hack usage also there is video provided by bird which proofs it

Clearly dodged your molotovs

The only thing in your report is suspicious is this video

but we can't really take any kind of action on this one clip as well the shot can be desync if it had happen multiple time then we could say its valid and you didn't provided his ping and fps proof as well.
Lack of evidence
Denied.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down