VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta

5 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Player Report - Gangsta

Post by NEHAMALIK Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:39 am

Your in-game name: NEHAMALIK
Rulebreaker (in-game name): G4NGST4_619^LT*
Date and time of Rulebreaking: today
What did he do? Describe please: Insulting multiple people

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Wsx99.99, Wsx3, MEHAKMALIK

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Abusing Wsx3
[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta 210

and me
[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta 110

[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta 410

Said to me, Mehak (my sista) and Wsx99.99
[Denied] Player Report - Gangsta 310
NEHAMALIK
NEHAMALIK

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Gangsta

Post by UmaR Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:42 am

I want gangsta to post anything in his defense. I don't want a topic after this report. Only gangsta or the reporter is allowed to post here. Other shouldn't post until it is very important related to the report (if you got something like evidence or logs FOR THIS report only)
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:12 am

Screenshot No #1 Explanation : im talking indivisual Wsx3 and its not insult cuz i haven't used any swear words yet Smile

Screenshot #2 Explanation : https://imgur.com/a/jgBAKzr ( Nice Crop Tho Very Happy )

Screenshot #3 Explanation : im just clearly counter arguing you as you said "cry" and its still not insult cuz i havent used swear words yet and if my those lines are insult then your "cry" word is also an insult and you deserve equal punishment,

Screenshot #4 Explanation : i used that "they" to attack someone indirectly by not taking their name so that "they" isn't multiple insult its respective way of insulting someone + how can you tell that i used that "they" for you did i mentioned your names anywhere?,
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:22 am

gangsta wrote:
Screenshot #2 Explanation : https://imgur.com/a/jgBAKzr ( Nice Crop Tho Very Happy )

I could say the same about you. It's clear that the time difference between this screenshot and the one provided with the report is a lot, which leads to the fact that you were insulting him for a different or no reason at all.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:25 am

K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:

I could say the same about you. It's clear that the time difference between this screenshot and the one provided with the report is a lot, which leads to the fact that you were insulting him for a different or no reason at all.

https://imgur.com/a/uShfKVO ( Now tell who croped Very Happy )
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:31 am

Received this from neha since she can't reply due to forum link limitation

gangsta wrote:Screenshot No #1 Explanation : im talking indivisual Wsx3 and its not insult cuz i haven't used any swear words yet Smile

Screenshot #3 Explanation : im just clearly counter arguing you as you said "cry" and its still not insult cuz i havent used swear words yet and if my those lines are insult then your "cry" word is also an insult and you deserve equal punishment,

Screenshot #4 Explanation : i used that "they" to attack someone indirectly by not taking their name so that "they" isn't multiple insult its respective way of insulting someone + how can you tell that i used that "they" for you did i mentioned your names anywhere?,

1. Wrong, you did abuse Wsx3, me and others too

2. go and report her, I am not mehak

3. So abusing parents is a counter argument of "cry" Nice

4. ok who were you abusing then?
Code:
[12:49:29] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they all ban evading

[12:49:43] Information: Destroers_Diaz! killed MEHAKMALIK (Driveby) (Body)

[12:49:43] Information: Destroers_Diaz! died (Unknown).

[12:49:47] iNs.Ken*PL: you may train more neha please

[12:49:49] Information: Destroers killed iNs.Ken*PL (M4) (Body)

[12:49:54] iNs.Ken*PL: You need more time to beat me

[12:50:00] Error: Unknown command. Closest match: None. Use /help.

[12:50:02] Minigame: =M4z_T=UNKMememe1^ left the minigame: Battle of the dummies.

[12:50:10] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they ain't even equavalent to hair on my ball

[12:50:16] iNs.Ken*PL: I don't give a F*ck if they are silent dakrninja

[12:50:21] iNs.Ken*PL: Ive already raped them

[12:50:24] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they ain't even equavalent to hair on my Testicle

[12:50:25] NEHAMALIK: Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they ain't even equavalent to hair on my ball

[12:50:29] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: me too i made sprees

[12:50:30] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: also recorded

[12:50:32] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Just finalize the report already

my reply: The arguments provided are valid gangsta
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:32 am

gangsta wrote:
K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:

You insulted him in this screenshot, which led to him insulting you. In this case, you both should've ignored the other instead of reporting. Anyways, as I said this screenshot still has a lot of time difference compared to the incident reported, which is why this is irrelevant.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am

UmaR wrote:Received this from neha since she can't reply due to forum link limitation

gangsta wrote:Screenshot No #1 Explanation : im talking indivisual Wsx3 and its not insult cuz i haven't used any swear words yet Smile

1. Wrong, you did abuse Wsx3, me and others too

2. go and report her, I am not mehak

3. So abusing parents is a counter argument of "cry" Nice

4. ok who were you abusing then?
Code:
[12:49:29] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they all ban evading

[12:49:43] Information: Destroers_Diaz! killed MEHAKMALIK (Driveby) (Body)

[12:49:43] Information: Destroers_Diaz! died (Unknown).

[12:49:47] iNs.Ken*PL: you may train more neha please

[12:49:49] Information: Destroers killed iNs.Ken*PL (M4) (Body)

[12:49:54] iNs.Ken*PL: You need more time to beat me

[12:50:00] Error: Unknown command. Closest match: None. Use /help.

[12:50:02] Minigame: =M4z_T=UNKMememe1^ left the minigame: Battle of the dummies.

[12:50:10] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they ain't even equavalent to hair on my ball

[12:50:16] iNs.Ken*PL: I don't give a F*ck if they are silent dakrninja

[12:50:21] iNs.Ken*PL: Ive already raped them

[12:50:24] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they ain't even equavalent to hair on my Testicle

[12:50:25] NEHAMALIK: Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: they ain't even equavalent to hair on my ball

[12:50:29] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: me too i made sprees

[12:50:30] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: also recorded

[12:50:32] Grandpa G4NGST4_619^LT*: :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Just finalize the report already

my reply: The arguments provided are valid gangsta

i have already given my justification and you can literally see who abused first and i didn't used single word of swear until they used it for me and + if that "cry" isn't insult then my counter argue of saying " crying on your mother funeral" is not insulting too cuz i haven't used any swear word yet Smile if you have any proofs against me abusing you goahead and post i will defend them or these ss will not get me punished, + if they Mehak or whatever he is have any problem they can use /ignore G4NG ez to avoid indivisual insult like i used on him/her Smile and these all screenshots doesn't prove me insulting anyone cuz there is no single word of Swear i used for them if used " gay mom lesbian etc " i have given explanation on that already here you go again : https://imgur.com/a/uShfKVO
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:39 am

K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:
K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:

You insulted him in this screenshot, which led to him insulting you. In this case, you both should've ignored the other instead of reporting. Anyways, as I said this screenshot still has a lot of time difference compared to the incident reported, which is why this is irrelevant.

Are you being for real mate https://imgur.com/a/uShfKVO look at this screenshot carefully again and see who insulted first and also see who got provoked and insulted back Smile i can provide whole Log file if you need it Very Happy
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by NEHAMALIK Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:40 am

Thank you for providing the last link to clear it was you
NEHAMALIK
NEHAMALIK

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:41 am

gangsta wrote:
K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:
K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:

Are you being for real mate https://imgur.com/a/uShfKVO look at this screenshot carefully again and see who insulted first and also see who got provoked and insulted back Smile i can provide whole Log file if you need it Very Happy

It would ask for it if it was useful, but it isn't. This is between you and Neha, which means that you should've either just kept it between you two, or ignored her. Either way, this proves nothing because there is no rule-break involved.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:43 am

NEHAMALIK wrote:Thank you for providing the last link to clear it was you

https://imgur.com/a/uShfKVO

in this screenshot you said " he think i'll do wg" "Failed trick gay"

in response to that i said " ur mum lesbian "

so you are the one who abused me first not me i just counter argued you Very Happy no need to be smart a55
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by F2.harding*LT Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:45 am

K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:
K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:
K2. wrote:
gangsta wrote:

It would ask for it if it was useful, but it isn't. This is between you and Neha, which means that you should've either just kept it between you two, or ignored her. Either way, this proves nothing because there is no rule-break involved.

Damn Bro Can't you clearly see who insulted first im just counter Arguing there and where is multiple insult? its still and indivisual insult c'mon
F2.harding*LT
F2.harding*LT

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:46 am

Stop this childish drama this game is 18 + and Gangsta how many times, do i have to tell you to use /ignore why can't you guys stop this childish shit over this game in the end you will just get ban all of you, who keep doing this shit and neha malik don't act innocent you also called him gay and that mehakmali was also abusing him his mom whatever, also he wasn't abusing frequently, which could have stopped if you guys ignored each other.
Denied.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down