VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^

3 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ Empty [Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^

Post by MeLoDy^ Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: =M4z=HasH^

In-Game Name: =M4z=HasH^
Previous In-Game Names: Ashu_Baba, =FFt=Ashu_Baba^, =NsK=Ashu_Baba^, =NsK=KnIgHt_RiDeR^, [RF]KnIgHt_RiDeR^, =RF=Ashu_Baba^, [RF]MeLoDy^, [M4z]MeLoDy^ and =M4z=AsHu_BaBa^.
Language(s) you Speak: Urdu, English and an average Punjabi.
Timezone (GMT): UTC + 05:00

How long have you played VCMP: 17 months.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: Since October / 2018.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
Hello respectable community! I hope you all are perfectly fine, safe and staying at home in the situation of quarantine. My name is Ashbel Amjad, and you guys better know me by my in-Game nicknames, Ashu Baba or MeLoDy^ and now HasH^. I am a 16 years old, Secondary school's student from Karachi, Pakistan. I Was born in 2004 / 23rd January. I am studying in a 8th Grade. So as the situation occured of COVID-19, my exams were started from 18th of March. But now Govt. had decided to gave us all 2½ months vacations.
After this time, I would go in to 9th Grade and after that my boards will be start. My plans are to select Physics or History. Although, I am the person who loves to get knowledge about history and love the history things. Most of the people have their own "Superhero" idols like the Marvel Characters, but for me whom created the history are the real Superheroes for me. Like, when there was a time of partition of India and Pakistan how our Soldiers of Pak Army stand infront of British Soldiers they're the real heroes towards me.
I love to play online / multiplayer games. When I'd feel bore, I use to play video games and listen to Hip Hop / Rap music. I used to play Ludo Star (Multiplayer Mobile Ludo Game) and VC-MP within only VK's official server.

What do you have to do as an admin:
Obviously, I'll do an all the things to secure this server from any type of rulebreaker. And I am now I think, enough experienced to understand what type of the rulebreak is and what kind of punishment I should give. So, I'll do all these things I pointed *below*
1) Safe the server from rulebreakers / hackers (any type of)
2) Help newbies because, I've seen many new comers came in the server and they don't even know about the commands. So I will help them best as I could in any good way they gonna ask me.
3) Will do my best to take a part to help my other staff members. And will do a good decisions with them.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
I've pointed many things in the above section, so you can read it as of this question too. But again, I can tell you...
Being an admin is every player's wish. And I've this desire too. I applied before 45 days and got rejected by other staff members and the reason server administrator told was only my bad behaviour. That was the only reason of my rejection as they told. But now I've really controlled myself where ever is it about my behaviour or attitude.
I've being friendly and lovely with every player playing in the server wherever I know him or not, I use to help them whatever they want.
As I am a such an active player in VK's server and on VKs Server's Forum both. I'd daily play 3 - 5 confirmly after I'd join the server and used to check the Forum 2, 3 times at the day. Also, I've seen myself catching many rulebreakers, hackers so,
I will never disappoint my other staff's brothers for being an irresponsible and don't take my duties properly.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
1) Became more matured and controlled my unusual behaviour in passed 45 days, when I did apply last time and got denied.
2) Experienced,
3) Enough Active in-Game and on Server's Forum both, to help others and safe the server,
4) I am sure I've a good communication skills, good humour, friendly with other staff members and admins. I used to hangout with them too. Smile
5) Helpful and friendly with every player,
6) Have a good time period to apply for this. And I'd feel I am ready to handle it.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
Yes, I've some experiences. In my clan's server "M4z official server" / About 5 - 6 months ago, How? : Obviously, it is my clan so I would be an admin. Razz And in another server was called "Pakistani Server"
I had a developer level in this server. But unfortunately, the scripter and genuine developer name "Saiyan_Attack" closed that server just after the night he made me admin. The real reason closing the server was player didn't come there. You can say that was a ghost server, so I had only one day there as an admin and that was 7 months ago.
And the last, in ReborN's server. The KF clan's official, I'd spend some time there as an admin along with my friend, "3moreee". About 6 months ago.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
I would do my best of the bests. As I told in above section, I got an extremely free time till June 1 / 2020, never ashame my other administrator buddies. I will take all my duties seriously and whenever I would see any rulebreak, would consult with other server's administrators and use the perfect time to warn / punish them and report them on the forum.
Surely, will teach a lot from other administrators in the time period to became perfect day by day and would improved myself and will make feel proud to other staff.
I am hoping this time I'll be approved. Thank you! I love you

Your Sincerely,
=M4z=HasH^

Last edited by HasH^ on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^

Post by 薄霧. Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:26 pm

Thank you for your application. It's currently being discussed in private by the staff members. We will get back to you shortly. Good luck.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^ Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - =M4z=HasH^

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:02 pm

Your application has unfortunately been denied. I hope you apply again in the future.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down