VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Change signature - wHoMe I_vote_lcapChange signature - wHoMe I_voting_barChange signature - wHoMe I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Change signature - wHoMe I_vote_lcapChange signature - wHoMe I_voting_barChange signature - wHoMe I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Change signature - wHoMe

+2
PizzaDough
Dolphin^
6 posters

Go down

Change signature - wHoMe Empty Change signature - wHoMe

Post by Dolphin^ Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:59 am

Hi guys,Today I'm here to say to whome that change your signature because there is only 1 Allah Almighty.You wrote "two gods" please remove it.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Change signature - wHoMe Empty Re: Change signature - wHoMe

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Can you stop making useless topics and just PM it to whome please
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:16 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:Can you stop making useless topics and just PM it to whome please
It is not a useless topic.You Indians can't understand.Stay away from this topic.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Dolphin^ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:Can you stop making useless topics and just PM it to whome please
It is not a useless topic.You Indians can't understand.Stay away from this topic.
I won't
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Stop turning it religious never meant to be that way. I wont change my signature just because you dont know where it was quoted from or what it even means. If it bothers you i dont even care since you being to damn religious. Who are you to say that allah is the only god? I respect your decision to believe on any religion you want but there are people that believe in other religions aswell so dont turn this all about you. Vks is not a muslim server neither is this forum. You are too retarded to understand anyway. Also you could have sent me a pm about this and this topic wasnt necessary.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:43 pm

wHoMe wrote:Stop turning it religious never meant to be that way. I wont change my signature just because you dont know where it was quoted from or what it even means. If it bothers you i dont even care since you being to damn religious. Who are you to say that allah is the only god? I respect your decision to believe on any religion you want but there are people that believe in other religions aswell so dont turn this all about you. Vks is not a muslim server neither is this forum. You are too retarded to understand anyway. Also you could have sent me a pm about this and this topic wasnt necessary.
yes you're right he thinks Allah is the only God in the world dolphin if u don't know anything about gods then stop making useless topics and stop saying Allah is the only 1 God like whome said vks is not Muslim server this server is for everyone and dont u dare try to disrespect any God
Important: I didn't disrespected any god
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:
wHoMe wrote:Stop turning it religious never meant to be that way. I wont change my signature just because you dont know where it was quoted from or what it even means. If it bothers you i dont even care since you being to damn religious. Who are you to say that allah is the only god? I respect your decision to believe on any religion you want but there are people that believe in other religions aswell so dont turn this all about you. Vks is not a muslim server neither is this forum. You are too retarded to understand anyway. Also you could have sent me a pm about this and this topic wasnt necessary.
yes you're right he thinks Allah is the only God in the world dolphin if u don't know anything about gods then stop making useless topics and stop saying Allah is the only 1 God like whome said vks is not Muslim server this server is for everyone and dont u dare try to disrespect any God
Allah is the one and only god. Smile
You believe or not but you can't change truth. Smile
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:37 pm

★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
are u out of your mind or what? Every country have there own God if u tried to abuse our God again I'm gonna F*ck you motherfucker
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:03 pm

@Head-Admins This is not good so say to your junior admin that remove it.You admins are Muslims even you guys can't do anything.This will be shame for High level Muslim admins that they can't use their power for the protection of Islam.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],Maxpayne4K,47 you guys can do something.Uee your full power.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Dolphin^ wrote:@Head-Admins This is not good so say to your junior admin that remove it.You admins are Muslims even you guys can't do anything.This will be shame for High level Muslim admins that they can't use their power for the protection of Islam.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],Maxpayne4K,47 you guys can do something.Uee your full power.
they can use their in perma ban u
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:33 pm

His signature is only meant to imagining of "what would happen if two gods face against each other". It isn't exactly pointing that two gods really exists or not.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
are u out of your mind or what? Every country have there own God if u tried to abuse our God again I'm gonna F*ck you motherfucker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You can't do anything expect abusing Very Happy. I wish the forum could had post ignore feature of a member but sad Sad.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm

★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
You can't do anything expect abusing Very Happy. I wish the forum could had post ignore feature of a member but sad Sad.
Then how did u even tried to abuse our gods abuse is not enough for u you should DIE
I dont care if u abuse or whatever but if u abuse my parents or gods or country then I will destroy u

Last edited by Chilllzyy on Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
Then how did u even tried to abuse our gods abuse is not enough for u you should DIE
I didn't abuse. Just told the truth Wink
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:22 pm

★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
I know u didn't but u disrespected sorry if I hurt u but I dont like those people who abuse my family country and gods
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:
I know u didn't but u disrespected sorry if I hurt u but I dont like those people who abuse my family country and gods
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Razz
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaDough Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:44 pm

There you go guys forum is alive again. Thank me later. Really tho why the heck did this topic got so many attention for no damn reason. I guess a fool messed with all of you. Also Dolphin i dont think any of the admins of this server is that racist against other religions to do any of those actions you asked them to. I am really enjoying how most of you are speaking crap. The only thing i regret is not having popcorns with me.
PizzaDough
PizzaDough
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Enough! First thing, stop bringing religious talk especially Dolphin and Chillzy. It doesn't mean I am disrespecting my religion or abusing any religion. Most people on this forum have different believes about god/gods so bringing those up won't create peace.

Dolphin, instead of making a whole new topic, you could've just PMed Whome. Even if you made a topic what spammers do, the person who replied especially Chillzy, you guys don't have to bring that racist stuff up. Being in a co-religion community, you all should respect each other's religion and don't make things that affect other religions. It doesn't mean I am favoring a muslim or against a Hindu, I am being neutral atm which everyone should be.

Last warning for you guys. Next time, I'll ban from forum.
To avoid further fights, locking the topic.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm

closed.

god has multiple definitions. in believe hindi there exists millions of gods. in greek and nordic mythology there exists several gods as well. in our modern religions there exist one god.

so it depends on the context. the context of that quote is from person of interest where there are two machines/AI that can monitor everything and can think better than a human thats why they are like "gods" but not literally gods and that quote means do humanity really want to see what happens when those two machines go to war?

topic closed because its stupid. learn to respect other peoples religions and understand that the term "god" has many meanings.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down