VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update I_vote_lcapOctober 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update I_voting_barOctober 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update I_vote_lcapOctober 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update I_voting_barOctober 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update

Go down

October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update Empty October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update

What's next
I will most likely release 5.0.1 at some point and continue to release small patches with more minigames you guys add.

Bod 2
I haven't scripted on bod 2 for probably a while thanks to 5.0. Eventually, I'm going to return to it and hopefully work on it side by side as I release smaller minor patches. Will it be done? Hopefully, it will be. More info on it in the future.

Future of the server
The playercount for the server has gone down not sure if its because people are joining other servers instead or gotten bored of VC-MP. It certainly doesn't help that the wiki is down as well. We still get 10-18 players at our peak though and I think it's mostly the peak that has decreased because the graph looks very similar otherwise. But once again I scripted this server when it had no players online for most of the time. I will hopefully always release patches. Not sure if any patch will ever be as big as 5.0, but I really want to get bod 2 out and that will be very big and require a lot of time. I'm kinda trying to delay it because I don't want it to end but at the same time I am going up with more ideas on how everything should play out as time goes on. In worst case senario you guys will get a topic of what happens in bod 2 (all the dialogues) + a description of what happened. It might not be the same anyway, but the dialogues are usually what's the most interesting. But I do really want to finish it.

Update on Angel
Got a new job involving hardware development for 5G mobile networks (the next mobile network after 4G obviously). Starting it somewhere in November. That's basically all!
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

October 2019 Update - What's next, the future, Angel IRL update :: Comments

GamerBoy^

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:15 am by GamerBoy^

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:What's next
I will most likely release 5.0.1 at some point and continue to release small patches with more minigames you guys add.

Bod 2
I haven't scripted on bod 2 for probably a while thanks to 5.0. Eventually, I'm going to return to it and hopefully work on it side by side as I release smaller minor patches. Will it be done? Hopefully, it will be. More info on it in the future.

Future of the server
The playercount for the server has gone down not sure if its because people are joining other servers instead or gotten bored of VC-MP. It certainly doesn't help that the wiki is down as well. We still get 10-18 players at our peak though and I think it's mostly the peak that has decreased because the graph looks very similar otherwise. But once again I scripted this server when it had no players online for most of the time. I will hopefully always release patches. Not sure if any patch will ever be as big as 5.0, but I really want to get bod 2 out and that will be very big and require a lot of time. I'm kinda trying to delay it because I don't want it to end but at the same time I am going up with more ideas on how everything should play out as time goes on. In worst case senario you guys will get a topic of what happens in bod 2 (all the dialogues) + a description of what happened. It might not be the same anyway, but the dialogues are usually what's the most interesting. But I do really want to finish it.

Update on Angel
Got a new job involving hardware development for 5G mobile networks (the next mobile network after 4G obviously). Starting it somewhere in November. That's basically all!

Congratulations on your job and good luck for future,
You are right the server has gone severely inactive these days, in my opinion what i think is because,
Server being complex, i respect the fact that you spent and spend your days and night in scripting and making new patches, thats your hard work and i respect that, but what i am trying to say is the server that are more simple have more players, You know when you have headache and everything is just not sorting out so much stuff you don't know what to do and all, thats what this server has become, its hard for newbies to progress every pro will always be better than newbies, because server has became so advanced that the newbies just give up, they accept the fact that they can't be better, either they choose to fight that will make them a good DMer or they follow the story line that a newbie can't complete on its own, even the professional players struggle with somethings some time, how can you expect newbies to be better, it took me 3 years to be something right now, its better to keep the server more sorted compress some commands some things make it as little as possible, because the more it gets advanced the more it gets less sorted and confusing, its just my personal opinion don't take it on heart you are a hard worker and i respect your hard work, thank you.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:40 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

GamerBoy^ wrote:

Bod 2

Future of the server

Update on Angel

Congratulations on your job and good luck for future,
You are right the server has gone severely inactive these days, in my opinion what i think is because,
Server being complex, i respect the fact that you spent and spend your days and night in scripting and making new patches, thats your hard work and i respect that, but what i am trying to say is the server that are more simple have more players, You know when you have headache and everything is just not sorting out so much stuff you don't know what to do and all, thats what this server has become, its hard for newbies to progress every pro will always be better than newbies, because server has became so advanced that the newbies just give up, they accept the fact that they can't be better, either they choose to fight that will make them a good DMer or they follow the story line that a newbie can't complete on its own, even the professional players struggle with somethings some time, how can you expect newbies to be better, it took me 3 years to be something right now, its better to keep the server more sorted compress some commands some things make it as little as possible, because the more it gets advanced the more it gets less sorted and confusing, its just my personal opinion don't take it on heart you are a hard worker and i respect your hard work, thank you.

/cop can be completed very easily storyline wise. /wod and /secretworld will be nerfed eventually in the future. Newbies have never stood a chance against Dmers on any server. There is nothing different here. Is it too complex? Perhaps there are a lot of commands. But if they read the messages and/or ask they should be able to figure it out. Thank you for your message but I don't really think complexity is the reason for the low player count. The server is as complex as you require. A lot of people just spawn and drive around, nothing complex about that.

Back to top Go down

Mike

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:19 pm by Mike

Update on Angel
May i have a chance to see your noob face on TV? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:47 pm by Thunder_B!rd

nice job, 5G is gay(like VKs and why you develop gay things always), requires 99999 towers, no F*cking range, retard network, once again congratulations for job.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:27 pm by h

CUM fatBoy(69); wrote:nice job, 5G is gay(like VKs and why you develop gay things always), requires 99999 towers, no F*cking range, retard network, once again congratulations for job.
You sound really dumb.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:38 am by D4rKR420R

That's great to hear about your job! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

S.

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:40 am by S.

Great to hear that you got a job nerd.
I'll buy thr first mobile with 5G from you,ok?1$ minimum Razz

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:12 pm by Guest

It is best of new that you got a job, good luck everyday
hey, if you need a guy to share up with you irl about jobs, stuffs, etc...
i would love too be that guy

Back to top Go down

3more

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:31 pm by 3more

Congratulations its cool to hear you got a job.Good luck and good job about the updates nerd.

Back to top Go down

LOGiC ™

Post Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:50 am by LOGiC ™

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:That's great to hear about your job! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

YaShU

Post Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:05 pm by YaShU

3moreee wrote:Congratulations its cool to hear you got a job.Good luck and good job about the updates nerd.

Back to top Go down

Shafin

Post Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:08 pm by Shafin

It's good to hear that there will be new update but there is a problem.

Vks angel of death brother the players are decreasing because new player can't install vcmp I mean new users can't access to the server because vcmp server browser has some bugs. When I reinstalled my os and try to  open any server I saw an error which tells download failed . Thanks to vks forum member who helped me to fix this issue. But if the vcmp browser bug can't be fix then new player won't able to join any server.

Back to top Go down

Dolphin^

Post Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:12 pm by Dolphin^

LOGiC ™ wrote:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:14 pm by Guest

Back to top Go down

[INTELLEGENT]

Post Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:24 am by [INTELLEGENT]