VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) I_voting_bar[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) I_voting_bar[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted)

+10
ZainKhawaja
S.
Chuck Norris
Dolphin^
SJHere
h
UmaR
LOGiC ™
D4rKR420R
DarKxSideR
14 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) Empty [Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted)

Post by DarKxSideR Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Came with many suggestions which are inspired from MTA but I don't think Some of those suggestions are possible so I came with these suggestions , the main motive for these suggestions in improvement in race events.

Advanced Vehicle Changing  Pickup

Alot of helpful in race events mixed with bikes,  cars and boats and people have to exit the car which takes alot of time and sometimes people don't even take the cars or boats,  since disabling Seaways isn't possible so this might come helpful.  These display the name of a vehicle above them. As soon as you drive over a pickup your vehicle will be changed.

Ghostmode
I requested angel about this but he forgot about it xd. So gonna post here. In races you already know there are alot of ramming and crashes and some of maps are small which requires ghostmode , in a prop we can disable or enable Ghostmode whenever we want by typing the command. So What does it do? It prevents your vehicle from colliding with another vehicle.

Script - setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideCollide.uniqueblah", 0, false ) -- Collide 'off' for this player
    setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideCollide.uniqueblah", nil, false ) -- Collide 'default' for this player
    setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideAlpha.uniqueblah", 120, false ) -- Alpha '120 maximum' for this player
    setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideAlpha.uniqueblah", nil, false ) -- Alpha 'default' for this player
Here's the video with proper explaining. It's done in MTA

Hope y'all like my suggestions. I don't know if they are possible or not. So good bye and take care.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) Empty Re: [Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted)

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:55 am

G-ReX wrote:Came with many suggestions which are inspired from MTA but I don't think Some of those suggestions are possible so I came with these suggestions , the main motive for these suggestions in improvement in race events.

Alot of helpful in race events mixed with bikes,  cars and boats and people have to exit the car which takes alot of time and sometimes people don't even take the cars or boats,  since disabling Seaways isn't possible so this might come helpful.  These display the name of a vehicle above them. As soon as you drive over a pickup your vehicle will be changed.

Ghostmode
I requested angel about this but he forgot about it xd. So gonna post here. In races you already know there are alot of ramming and crashes and some of maps are small which requires ghostmode , in a prop we can disable or enable Ghostmode whenever we want by typing the command. So What does it do? It prevents your vehicle from colliding with another vehicle.

Script - setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideCollide.uniqueblah", 0, false ) -- Collide 'off' for this player
    setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideCollide.uniqueblah", nil, false ) -- Collide 'default' for this player
    setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideAlpha.uniqueblah", 120, false ) -- Alpha '120 maximum' for this player
    setElementData( thePlayer, "overrideAlpha.uniqueblah", nil, false ) -- Alpha 'default' for this player

Hope y'all like my suggestions. I don't know if they are possible or not. So good bye and take care.

Thank you for demonstrating your creativity and helping us out. About the first suggestion, I'd love to change vehicles immediately to change the race's style, however, it isn't possible to just change the model of the vehicle. You would have to...
  1. Eject the player out of the vehicle.
  2. Destroy the previous vehicle and add the new one.
  3. Finally, use the CPlayer::PutToVehicleSlot() class member to put him inside the vehicle.

As a result, it'd take time to change between vehicles and not instantly, possibly what you were expecting to. Regarding the second suggestion, I understand how you feel of the pain where there is 20 cars in the race and have to get through them, without harm. Fortunately, there's a CVehicle::IsGhost class property where you can avoid collision and pass through vehicles freely. Therefore, it is a must. +1 on this one.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted) Empty Re: [Accepted] Suggestions - A new advanced pickup (denied) and GhostMode (noted)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:01 am

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
G-ReX wrote:Came with many suggestions which are inspired from MTA but I don't think Some of those suggestions are possible so I came with these suggestions , the main motive for these suggestions in improvement in race events.

Ghostmode

Thank you for demonstrating your creativity and helping us out. About the first suggestion, I'd love to change vehicles immediately to change the race's style, however, it isn't possible to just change the model of the vehicle. You would have to...

1. Eject the player out of the vehicle.
  2. Destroy the previous vehicle and add the new one.
  3. Finally, use the CPlayer::PutToVehicleSlot() class member to put him inside the vehicle.

As a result, it'd take time to change between vehicles and not instantly, possibly what you were expecting to. Regarding the second suggestion, I understand how you feel of the pain where there is 20 cars in the race and have to get through them, without harm. Fortunately, there's a CVehicle::IsGhost class  property where you can avoid collision and pass through vehicles freely. Therefore, it is a must. +1 on this one.

Just like I told you on Discord, DarkSider. Wait for someone who's experienced to confirm if these are possible or not. And guess what Razor comes with the reply here.

+1.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:30 am

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:42 am

Both can be easily be made and fortunately, I already scripted these. I remember making that /ghostcar cmd which disallowes collision (for vcmp, it is: Vehicle.IsGhost). I even scrioted this cmd and sent to angel but he said that he himself will take care of this cmd.

About the first, yea, its easily possible. Asimilar thing I did that on pressing key "V", the car's model will change is a second. I remember scripting one for altair and it was successful. All over, these both are possible and if ang agrees, I'll send the scripts to him.

+1 for all
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:35 am

Umar wrote:Both can be easily be made and fortunately, I already scripted these. I remember making that /ghostcar cmd which disallowes collision (for vcmp, it is: Vehicle.IsGhost). I even scrioted this cmd and sent to angel but he said that he himself will take care of this cmd.

About the first, yea, its easily possible. Asimilar thing I did that on pressing key "V", the car's model will change is a second. I remember scripting one for altair and it was successful. All over, these both are possible and if ang agrees, I'll send the scripts to him.

+1 for all

Wait a minute, is the CVehicle::Model property a read-write?
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:59 am

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
Umar wrote:Both can be easily be made and fortunately, I already scripted these. I remember making that /ghostcar cmd which disallowes collision (for vcmp, it is: Vehicle.IsGhost). I even scrioted this cmd and sent to angel but he said that he himself will take care of this cmd.

+1 for all

Wait a minute, is the CVehicle::Model property a read-write?

Why you don't like simple functions? Razz
What does CVehicle::Model mean lol. player.Vehicle is easy.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:12 am

+1.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 am

+1 for all
Can you enable ghost mode for all the vehicles?
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:37 am

+1
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 am

Ghostmode is something I had forgotten about I'll add it to my list, but it will most likely only be in properties because driveby + ghostmode isn't very good.

About the other suggestion: It is possible to do this by deleting and creating a new vehicle (since Vehicle.Model is a readonly) unfortunately that means that the player gets ejected from the vehicle. I could make it so that the player gets teleported back onto the vehicle, but VC-MP sometimes glitches out when you do that. In my racing script I originally did that (created a bunch of car and then put players in them) unfortunately due to lag sometimes players didn't get put into the cars.
A similar problem might occur here.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:57 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Ghostmode is something I had forgotten about I'll add it to my list, but it will most likely only be in properties because driveby + ghostmode isn't very good.

About the other suggestion: It is possible to do this by deleting and creating a new vehicle (since Vehicle.Model is a readonly) unfortunately that means that the player gets ejected from the vehicle. I could make it so that the player gets teleported back onto the vehicle, but VC-MP sometimes glitches out when you do that. In my racing script I originally did that (created a bunch of car and then put players in them) unfortunately due to lag sometimes players didn't get put into the cars.

Use puttovehicle after ejecting rather then player.Vehicle = vehicle.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:57 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Ghostmode is something I had forgotten about I'll add it to my list, but it will most likely only be in properties because driveby + ghostmode isn't very good.

Lag isn't a problem , i also experienced this problem in MTA , When you touch this pickup , it automatically changes your vehicle in few nano seconds if there is no lag but take 1-2 seconds if the player is lagging.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:01 am

G-ReX wrote:

+1 for all
No, only for a single vehicle.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:23 am

Good idea.+1 from New. It would be very great....
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Umar wrote:
G-ReX wrote:

+1 for all
I don't want that car to be that slow also i thought of enabling ghostmode for all vehicles oh well
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Helathien wrote:Why you don't like simple functions? Razz
What does CVehicle::Model mean lol. player.Vehicle is easy.

Hmph... fool. I'm clearly aware that you know that CVehicle is a class for vehicles and CVehicle::Model is the class member which is what you see nowadays, vehicle.Model. You learn this from scripting, dude. I played with classes/tables a lot. UmaR is also unaware about classes too hence you both use a class to store the player's statistics, PlayerInfo or whatever you would named it. He thought this was from the S.L.C plugin, pff...

G-ReX wrote:
Umar wrote:
G-ReX wrote:

+1 for all
I don't want that car to be that slow also i thought of enabling ghostmode for all vehicles oh well

We can't change the vehicle's model unfortunately, based from Chuck's confirmation from my question.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:19 pm

LOGiC wrote:+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:37 am

@ChuckNorris
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:42 pm

G-ReX wrote:
Umar wrote:
G-ReX wrote:

+1 for all
Enabling for all means giving unfair advantage to drivebyers actually. And vehicle.IsGhost doesn't make car slow and ghost mode can be enabled for all cars too. The function IsGhost only allows one car but using timer, all cars can be made ghost too.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:30 am

+1 for all but this is allowed for all players not only for event staff or admin.
Good luck
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:41 pm

Bump
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Ok, so this should only be for custom properties.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:39 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Ok, so this should only be for custom properties.  
Yes. I already explained everything
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Bump
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Thanks for the bump I'll get more suggestions done in 4.8.2 and 4.8.3
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm

+1
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UmaR Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:40 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Thanks for the bump I'll get more suggestions done in 4.8.2 and 4.8.3
should be marked as noted.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:47 pm

+1
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:23 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Thanks for the bump I'll get more suggestions done in 4.8.2 and 4.8.3

Good luck in the work that awaits you Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:36 pm

LOGiC wrote:

Good luck in the work that awaits you Razz
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Noted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down