VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. I_vote_lcapFebruary 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. I_voting_barFebruary 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. I_vote_lcapFebruary 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. I_voting_barFebruary 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Go down

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. Empty February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I release from time to time with other updates.

Stuff being scripted
I have been scripting stuff you've asked me to fix now for 1-2 months together with trying to get /wod finished. I have done most of the things said to me, but you guys keep asking for more. I can't do everything in one go and I really want to get /wod out so I don't have to sit on it for an eternity. About 90 % of the issues you guys have brought up should be fixed excluding the newest stuff. I'll be working on the rest of the things up until release but I'll probably miss something, hopefully I'll script the most important stuff.

At the end of the day I am also here for fun and nothing has been fun these past few months. I hope /wod will give you guys some fun. I really like /wod but it's been tough work and mostly my own fault. I'll try to design scripts that are faster and more fun for you guys as well as the time goes on.

I have also listened to the noobs and the people of this server by nerfing the cop job and secretworld so that more people can easily catch up on it.

Release date
Release date of patch 4.8 will be between the 10th to 17th of february, sorry for the long delay. A busy life, lots of things to get tested & scripted, a complaining community putting more and more preassure on me, has made it hard to keep up with my masterthesis, scripting suggestion/bug fixes, wod and improvements that the community has demanded.

You guys really need to help me to not get a big idea in my head like /wod again and just make small content updates and just a few story missions a patch. In the future I'll try to expand upon wod with new quests and other jobs as well instead.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff. :: Comments

LOGiC ™

Post Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:33 pm by LOGiC ™

good work Razz

Back to top Go down

Pavonis

Post Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:53 pm by Pavonis

Okie.

Back to top Go down

3more

Post Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:58 pm by 3more

Omg the new script between the 10th and 17th of februry ? Lol i will not get the able to check it i think i iwll leave in 9th Razz

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:12 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

3moreee wrote:Omg the new script between the 10th and 17th of februry ? Lol i will not get the able to check it i think i iwll leave in 9th Razz

Ah I am sorry man. You can come by at the testing server if you want to lol.

Back to top Go down

ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ

Post Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:52 am by ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ

good job gay lol..

Back to top Go down

GeoGeo

Post Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:57 am by GeoGeo

Good to hear Angie :p keep up the good work we always appreciate your work

Back to top Go down

Mo7amd

Post Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:00 am by Mo7amd

We all appreciate you work, and know about how you are trying to script even the busy life you have. I think it's time to think in small updates like a small new mission some new challenges some rules some a new kind of small mini games like digup game, and let the big updates now that you can take a rest plus am sure that the players will be
impassioned from Wod. Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:32 am by Guest

GeoGeo wrote:Good to hear Angie :p keep up the good work we always appreciate your work

Back to top Go down

Zak.

Post Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:24 am by Zak.

Gud..

Back to top Go down

S.

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:45 pm by S.

Mo7amd wrote:We all appreciate you work, and know about how you are trying to script even the busy life you have. I think it's time to think in small updates like a small new mission some new challenges some rules some a new kind of small mini games like digup game, and let the big updates now that you can take a rest plus am sure that the players will be
impassioned from Wod. [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/smiley]

Back to top Go down

MeLoDy^

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:02 pm by MeLoDy^

I can just do wish you the best, and the best bruh.! I've just trust on your work, and I am sure it will fun. Again, good luck, I am waiting for that day when Patch v4.8 been released.! Smile

Ashu_Baba^
_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Back to top Go down

NinjaGhost

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:59 am by NinjaGhost

Mo7amd wrote:We all appreciate you work, and know about how you are trying to script even the busy life you have. I think it's time to think in small updates like a small new mission some new challenges some rules some a new kind of small mini games like digup game, and let the big updates now that you can take a rest plus am sure that the players will be
impassioned from Wod. Wink

Back to top Go down

=SdS=Celestia

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:17 pm by =SdS=Celestia

I will leave tomorrow, it's a pity that I can't experience the new patch, however, congratulations to my haters Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:55 pm by ZainKhawaja

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I release from time to time with other updates.

Stuff being scripted
I have been scripting stuff you've asked me to fix now for 1-2 months together with trying to get /wod finished. I have done most of the things said to me, but you guys keep asking for more. I can't do everything in one go and I really want to get /wod out so I don't have to sit on it for an eternity. About 90 % of the issues you guys have brought up should be fixed excluding the newest stuff. I'll be working on the rest of the things up until release but I'll probably miss something, hopefully I'll script the most important stuff.

At the end of the day I am also here for fun and nothing has been fun these past few months. I hope /wod will give you guys some fun. I really like /wod but it's been tough work and mostly my own fault. I'll try to design scripts that are faster and more fun for you guys as well as the time goes on.

I have also listened to the noobs and the people of this server by nerfing the cop job and secretworld so that more people can easily catch up on it.

Release date
Release date of patch 4.8 will be between the 10th to 17th of february, sorry for the long delay. A busy life, lots of things to get tested & scripted, a complaining community putting more and more preassure on me, has made it hard to keep up with my masterthesis, scripting suggestion/bug fixes, wod and improvements that the community has demanded.

You guys really need to help me to not get a big idea in my head like /wod again and just make small content updates and just a few story missions a patch. In the future I'll try to expand upon wod with new quests and other jobs as well instead.

hard work.good luck but change your word in game .means secret word last mission.last sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down